UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Anderson duck weidman?

3/10/13 1:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, your prediction of "avoiding the fight as long as possible and hoping Chris loses in the meantime" was sure spot-on...

Except Anderson's INITIAL comment after the Sonnen win was that he was not going to fight again until 2013 in the first place: http://www.mmaweekly.com/anderson-silva-not-returning-until-2013 -- and even Dana was not exactly pushing hard for that to be Weidman even then.

And except that Weidman has not even fought, much less lost since then.

So in other words, of the two elements of your prediction, both were shit.

My god, you are the shittiest poster here by a mile these days. How in the fuck have you not been banned with your non-stop trolling and bullshit? It's good for me that you haven't, though, because soon you'll be wearing yet another humiliating screenname for the rest of the year. That'll be what, three in a row embarassingly lost bets for "Gokudamas"? You'd think someone who claims to be a prognosticator would win a bet at least once in awhile, but no....

3/10/13 1:28 PM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 11:03 PM

Gotdamn that was ownage by Orcus. Phone Post

3/10/13 2:00 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -

Yeah, your prediction of "avoiding the fight as long as possible and hoping Chris loses in the meantime" was sure spot-on...

Except Anderson's INITIAL comment after the Sonnen win was that he was not going to fight again until 2013 in the first place: http://www.mmaweekly.com/anderson-silva-not-returning-until-2013 -- and even Dana was not exactly pushing hard for that to be Weidman even then.

My god, you are the shittiest poster here by a mile these days. How in the fuck have you not been banned with your non-stop trolling and bullshit? It's good for me that you haven't, though, because soon you'll be wearing yet another humiliating screenname for the rest of the year. That'll be what, three in a row embarassingly lost bets for "Gokudamas"? You'd think someone who claims to be a prognosticator would win a bet at least once in awhile, but no....

Ouch Phone Post
7/11/13 2:12 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

total ownage!

7/11/13 2:34 PM
AssassinsNATION

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

total ownage!

How do you figure that forum shit stirrer? This while thread was you saying AS would duck Weidman. Obviously AS didn't so if anything it proves what a clown you are Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:40 PM
AssassinsNATION

Swedgen -
AssassinsNATION - 

total ownage!

How do you figure that forum shit stirrer? This while thread was you saying AS would duck Weidman. Obviously AS didn't so if anything it proves what a clown you are Phone Post 3.0

Goku was right.

And this is just another thread full of mma noobs who drink Anderson kool-aid.

GTFO, clown.

Yeah buddy that's exactly it. Fact is out of his past 400 AS threads determining him losing he finally nailed it. Go back to you and him circle jerking over this topic buddy. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 2:55 PM
AssassinsNATION

Swedgen -

Cry some more, bitch.

Hmmm interesting reply so witty and original. Typical Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 3:06 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

AssassinsNATION -
Swedgen -

Cry some more, bitch.

Actually, it is. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 3:10 PM
gokudamus stole my name iv

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

total ownage!

lol...Anderson fights Weidman, Weidman doesn't have to take a single fight after his "huge" win over Mark Munoz...Goku: "See, I was right, he ducked him!"

7/11/13 3:47 PM
Glovegate

orcus - 

LOL

7/11/13 3:54 PM
AssassinsNATION

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
AssassinsNATION -
Swedgen -

Cry some more, bitch.

Actually, it is. Phone Post 3.0
I was referring to the response before he added the pic. Funny pic I admit that. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 4:11 PM
Lazer MMA

AssassinsNATION - 

total ownage!

I always said there was no duck....... until his camp put down Weidman and talked up a fight with Cung & Rockhold. AS was verbal too AN, that he did NOT want the fight. Now we know why
7/11/13 4:34 PM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

:)

7/11/13 4:54 PM
AssassinsNATION

Swedgen -
AssassinsNATION -
I was referring to the response before he added the pic. Funny pic I admit that. Phone Post 3.0

And I admit using generic retorts.  However it's fitting.  What are we gonna argue back n forth trying to out-internet the other?  Cry more bitch is suitable and saves us all some time.

I say enough retarded shit on here because I find Anderson fanatics to be so outrageously annoying and ignorant.  And they're almost all lowest common denominators.

Meaning, the same rude, disrespectful attitude is seen on them anywhere you go.  Forums, YouTube comments, blog/article comments. 

Almost as if these "fans" live vicariously through Anderson and it makes them a cooler person in their life because they wave his flag.  It's a characteristic weakness if you ask me.

Disrespect has been out of control for years now.

The MMA universe has had balance restored to it in a way it needed very badly.

tl;dr

"cry more, bitch"

I understand and assumed u were kidding so I went along with it. All in good fun. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 4:55 PM
AssassinsNATION

Lazer MMA -
AssassinsNATION - 

total ownage!

I always said there was no duck....... until his camp put down Weidman and talked up a fight with Cung & Rockhold. AS was verbal too AN, that he did NOT want the fight. Now we know why
I understood your point and we have debated heavily about it. Weidman did a good job and shocked the world Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 5:20 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

total ownage!

Why would you bump a thread where you come off as a profound dumbass?

7/12/13 7:07 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

KrzyBnzJnz -

total ownage!

Why would you bump a thread where you come off as a profound dumbass?

How's that fuckface. What I predicted all came to fruition. Chris WAS a bad matchup for Anderson. He beat him down in every aspect. Anderson knew of the threat and that's why he avoided him as long as he could. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 7:20 AM
Leck Brosnar

Had Rashad beat Lil Nog that night, we would still have the GOAT matrixer as the champ and his fans would've creamed at another former LHW champ win.

It's so nice when all the things actually go the way of the upcoming underdog and "flavor of the month" Weidman comes in and takes care of business.
7/12/13 8:34 AM
gokudamus stole my name iv

Goku, can you bump a thread where you talk about Chris's standup superiority to Anderson, or say he would get the better of the standup? I want to marvel at the words of Gokudamas.

7/12/13 9:25 AM
Dougie
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The re-match will be a money maker.

It will happen.
12/29/13 12:36 PM
gokudamus

and now we know why

12/29/13 12:36 PM
gokudamus

gokudamus stole my name iv - 

Goku, can you bump a thread where you talk about Chris's standup superiority to Anderson, or say he would get the better of the standup? I want to marvel at the words of Gokudamas.

you were saying?

12/29/13 1:15 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

1 request goudamus. IF you bet with orcus again that is....

can you have his new screen name mention something positive about Fedor, like Fedor really is GOAT or something?

Thanks bye

12/29/13 1:31 PM
Glovegate

orcus gets owned again. It never stops being funny.
12/29/13 2:18 PM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Despite the fact that Anderson lost last night, this thread exposes exactly what a turd goku is.

Congrats on FINALLY being "right" about who is a bad match up for Anderson.

That doesnt negate that you are pathetic as a poster, and have failed for years with your obsession with Anderson "ducking" certain fighters. He fought EVERYONE the ufc asked him to at MW. Never ducked a single one. Even took a rematch with an indeserving cheater and beat him again for you ;-) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.