UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Anderson duck weidman?

7/14/12 11:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben is a Zombie -
Mitt Romney 2012 -
ANT_P1989 - Anderson fights anyone put in front of him. Period. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
Anyone not names Bones Jones Phone Post
This. Phone Post
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goku -  i just anderson silvad this thread...guys..u need to relax...dont turn fighters into super heros...they are humans just like u and me with good parts and bad parts...anderson is the best fighter of all time...NO QUESTIONS...does that mean everything he does is perfect? no...hes not stupid...he would rather fight someone that he matches up well with rather than someone he doesnt..thats perfectly logical...mayweather has "ducked" opponents in the past and arguably mayweather is the best of all time...grow up kids...santa isnt real

Anderson has fought and beaten the best UFC has had to offer.10 defences plus a few at 205 and u try to insinuate hes scared.Ur a moron
UGCTT_LnPninja

LMAO@ you still thinking that opinions on who DESERVES a title shot = ducking.

He has accepted (and beaten down) every challenger to his belt the UFC has told him to.
7/14/12 11:51 AM
goku

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
goku - 
orcus - Goku, why are you still posting under your old name? You're just postponing when your 90-day clock starts.

The funny thing about the Anderson complaints is that in his case, "ducking" seems to be defined as "expressing disinterest in particular opponents". He never actually refuses to fight them, and in fact he always fights them.

orcus go bug kirik..i sent him a message the day u chose the name..i dont care about my sn..i am not avoiding it

You need to email:

snchange@mma.tv not Kirik. Dude has thousands of messages I am sure. They have an email set up exactly for this. FYI.
i didnt know that..i will email it...r u orcus' boyfriend or something?

7/14/12 11:51 AM
Tap In
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aluminum_rooster - Silva will murder weidman
Chael would dominate Weidman, so Silva will murder him. Ppv #s would be terrible as well

7/14/12 11:53 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

goku - 
UGCTT_LnPninja - 
goku - 
orcus - Goku, why are you still posting under your old name? You're just postponing when your 90-day clock starts.

The funny thing about the Anderson complaints is that in his case, "ducking" seems to be defined as "expressing disinterest in particular opponents". He never actually refuses to fight them, and in fact he always fights them.

orcus go bug kirik..i sent him a message the day u chose the name..i dont care about my sn..i am not avoiding it

You need to email:

snchange@mma.tv not Kirik. Dude has thousands of messages I am sure. They have an email set up exactly for this. FYI.
i didnt know that..i will email it...r u orcus' boyfriend or something?

Actually I think it is snchange@mixedmartialarts.com....

I just confirmed via the SEARCH function that blue namers have...

Nothignt o do with orcus, just trying to help you out fren.
7/14/12 11:56 AM
goku

lol@everyone backpeddling...first it was "no, my hero hasnt refused to fight anyone! he fights whoever the ufc puts in front of him!"

now its, "oh, well in that case he had a valid reason...u know...ummm..yeah"
7/14/12 11:57 AM
Winston Wolf

goku -  lol@everyone backpeddling...first it was "no, my hero hasnt refused to fight anyone! he fights whoever the ufc puts in front of him!"

moron he fought and beat every fighter UFC has given him.Seriously ur a sore loser and have a lot of fucking nerve questioning Silvas heart
7/14/12 12:05 PM
goku

Winston Wolf - 
goku -  lol@everyone backpeddling...first it was "no, my hero hasnt refused to fight anyone! he fights whoever the ufc puts in front of him!"

moron he fought and beat every fighter UFC has given him.Seriously ur a sore loser and have a lot of fucking nerve questioning Silvas heart

is english your first language? did i say anderson did not fight these people? did i say anderson did not beat these people? no, i said he avoided fighting people, which is fact...i would bet money that he will say weidman is not a big enough name if dana says weidman is next...will anderson eventually fight weidman if weidman keeps winning? of course...does it mean he didnt avoid him? no...understan?

weidman is a nightmare matchup for anderson...maia couldnt sub wedman on short notice, chael has been subbed many many times...weidman toyed with munoz in wrestling, anderson's wrestling coach...and most of all weidman is mentally more there than chael, who has choked all his life...
7/14/12 12:08 PM
OftheWay

joemasepoos - Anderson will crush him .
THIS! Phone Post
7/14/12 12:11 PM
Winston Wolf

goku - 
Winston Wolf - 

is english your first language? did i say anderson did not fight these people? did i say anderson did not beat these people? no, i said he avoided fighting people, which is fact...i would bet money that he will say weidman is not a big enough name if dana says weidman is next...will anderson eventually fight weidman if weidman keeps winning? of course...does it mean he didnt avoid him? no...understan?

weidman is a nightmare matchup for anderson...maia couldnt sub wedman on short notice, chael has been subbed many many times...weidman toyed with munoz in wrestling, anderson's wrestling coach...and most of all weidman is mentally more there than chael, who has choked all his life...

yes English is my first language.Do you have a brain ? ah Dumbo he kicked the ever living shit out of every fighter UFC has given him then went to the bank.Oh Chael choked his whole life.Thats why hes rich famous and has more trophies from wrestling than u have brain cells.Id bet he has accomplished 100000 times more than u and myself put together NOt everyone can be champ.Ya hes a failure cause he isnt champ he choked.NO he gave his best effort trained hard and lost to the best fighter evr.hes a total choker.He choked hs whole life thats why he got a full scholarship to college/Did u get a full ride to a D1 school ? He didnt choke he gave Silva his 2 toughest fights in UFC and lost Not because he choked but because Silva is and was better .Seriously ur an utter moron
7/14/12 12:13 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

goku - 
Winston Wolf - 

So you're saying he avoided fighting people, even though he fought those people? Gotcha. Yeah we are the stupid ones?????

To "avoid" something means to NOT do that something. Is English YOUR first language?
7/14/12 12:17 PM
Winston Wolf

UGCTT_LnPninja - 
goku - 
Winston Wolf - 

So you're saying he avoided fighting people, even though he fought those people? Gotcha. Yeah we are the stupid ones?????

To "avoid" something means to NOT do that something. Is English YOUR first language?

bwahahahahaha
7/14/12 12:18 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

a·void/??void/

Verb:
  1. Keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something): "avoid excessive exposure to the sun".
  2. Contrive not to meet (someone): "boys lined up to meet Gloria, but avoided her bossy sister".
7/14/12 12:19 PM
goku

UGCTT_LnPninja -
goku - 
Winston Wolf - 

Yeah but avoiding is not a permanent state U can avoid doing the dishes but eventually u do them.

Really? Do I have explain basic English to u guys. I am appalled by our public school system. Phone Post
7/14/12 12:20 PM
goku

Winston Wolf -
goku - 
Winston Wolf - 

yes English is my first language.Do you have a brain ? ah Dumbo he kicked the ever living shit out of every fighter UFC has given him then went to the bank.Oh Chael choked his whole life.Thats why hes rich famous and has more trophies from wrestling than u have brain cells.Id bet he has accomplished 100000 times more than u and myself put together NOt everyone can be champ.Ya hes a failure cause he isnt champ he choked.NO he gave his best effort trained hard and lost to the best fighter evr.hes a total choker.He choked hs whole life thats why he got a full scholarship to college/Did u get a full ride to a D1 school ? He didnt choke he gave Silva his 2 toughest fights in UFC and lost Not because he choked but because Silva is and was better .Seriously ur an utter moron
Breath. Phone Post
7/14/12 12:21 PM
MdGeist

Weidman deserves a title shot after the way he man handeled Munoz. Munoz fought Okami for the #1 contender slot and was going to fight Sonnen for the #1 contender slot, so by taking out a guy in dominating fashion who has twice been on the doorstep of a title shot, should be enough to earn Weidman his own title shot and he has realistic shot a putting on a competitive match against Anderson.
7/14/12 12:26 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

MdGeist - Weidman deserves a title shot after the way he man handeled Munoz. Munoz fought Okami for the #1 contender slot and was going to fight Sonnen for the #1 contender slot, so by taking out a guy in dominating fashion who has twice been on the doorstep of a title shot, should be enough to earn Weidman his own title shot and he has realistic shot a putting on a competitive match against Anderson.

I agree with you that he is deserving.

That said, so are a couple other guys in the winner of Hector/Tim, as well as Belcher with one more big win.

I think the right thing to do is set up Belcher vs Weidman as soon as possible, and wait to see who wins Lombard vs Boetch and HOW they win.

MW is not so weak anymore :)
7/14/12 12:49 PM
orcus

"Yeah but avoiding is not a permanent state U can avoid doing the dishes but eventually u do them. "

So he postpones these fights so he can sit around not making money in the meantime?
7/14/12 12:50 PM
Winston Wolf

Wiedman defenatly deserves a shot or if he beats Belcher then defenatly.I used to watch him wrestle in his HS days Think he went to Baldwin and was a state champ Then went on to Hofstra.Also did a lot of freestyle.Now his BJJ looks tight and is one fight away from a title shot.
7/14/12 12:50 PM
goku

orcus - "Yeah but avoiding is not a permanent state U can avoid doing the dishes but eventually u do them. "

So he postpones these fights so he can sit around not making money in the meantime?
No he fights others hoping the ones he doesn't want to fight lose and move to the end of the line. Is this rocket science. Phone Post
7/14/12 12:58 PM
Samoa
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson was ducking a "horrible" matchup in Sonnen and in the end he's subbed Chael and stopped him with strikes.

Is this the troll playbook with Anderson now? "He's ducking because ________is a horrible matchup!!". That's all the book has? There has to be another chapter in there somewhere that gives trolls at least a third option. Phone Post
7/14/12 1:03 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

goku - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -
goku - 
Winston Wolf - 

Yeah but avoiding is not a permanent state U can avoid doing the dishes but eventually u do them.

Really? Do I have explain basic English to u guys. I am appalled by our public school system. Phone Post

Your words:  " i said he avoided fighting people, which is fact..."

In the past tense, it is 100%  a permanent state. You failed terribly and no amount of backpedal will change what you said. He could not possibly have "avoided fighting people" that he ID fight and beat.

Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
7/14/12 1:19 PM
orcus

"No he fights others hoping the ones he doesn't want to fight lose and move to the end of the line. Is this rocket science."

Anderson was Vitor's first fight at 185 in the UFC. Chael only needed two wins after getting tapped by Anderson and testing positive for banned substances to get another shot. Which guys did he avoid? Is your definition of "avoiding" = "not fighting everyone the UG bleats is the guy to beat him as soon as we demand it"?

"My guess is he is going to use the "he's not a big enough name" excuse to avoid the fight as long as possible and hope weidman loses in the meantime"

It works for Shogun and Dan, why not Anderson? But in any case, if the UFC says Weidman gets a title shot, that's who Anderson will fight. As always.
7/14/12 1:43 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - and Belcher lost to Akiyama, yet for some reason UGers are teabagging him like no other.

That was three+ years ao dude. Alan has vastly improved and now fully recovered from the eye issue. To boot, many people feel he was robbed. It was a split decision.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.