UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Anderson duck weidman?

7/14/12 1:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_LnPninja -
goku - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -
goku - 
Winston Wolf - 
goku -  lol@everyone backpeddling...first it was "no, my hero hasnt refused to fight anyone! he fights whoever the ufc puts in front of him!"

now its, "oh, well in that case he had a valid reason...u know...ummm..yeah"

moron he fought and beat every fighter UFC has given him.Seriously ur a sore loser and have a lot of fucking nerve questioning Silvas heart

is english your first language? did i say anderson did not fight these people? did i say anderson did not beat these people? no, i said he avoided fighting people, which is fact...i would bet money that he will say weidman is not a big enough name if dana says weidman is next...will anderson eventually fight weidman if weidman keeps winning? of course...does it mean he didnt avoid him? no...understan?

So you're saying he avoided fighting people, even though he fought those people? Gotcha. Yeah we are the stupid ones?????

To "avoid" something means to NOT do that something. Is English YOUR first language?
Yeah but avoiding is not a permanent state U can avoid doing the dishes but eventually u do them.

Really? Do I have explain basic English to u guys. I am appalled by our public school system. Phone Post

Your words:  " i said he avoided fighting people, which is fact..."

In the past tense, it is 100%  a permanent state. You failed terribly and no amount of backpedal will change what you said. He could not possibly have "avoided fighting people" that he ID fight and beat.

Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
What r u babbling about. If u avoid doing the dishes but eventually do them u both did the dishes and u avoided doing the dishes. Both are true. Not at the same time but they r true. Are u in middle school? Phone Post
7/14/12 1:55 PM
goku

orcus - "No he fights others hoping the ones he doesn't want to fight lose and move to the end of the line. Is this rocket science."

Anderson was Vitor's first fight at 185 in the UFC. Chael only needed two wins after getting tapped by Anderson and testing positive for banned substances to get another shot. Which guys did he avoid? Is your definition of "avoiding" = "not fighting everyone the UG bleats is the guy to beat him as soon as we demand it"?

"My guess is he is going to use the "he's not a big enough name" excuse to avoid the fight as long as possible and hope weidman loses in the meantime"

It works for Shogun and Dan, why not Anderson? But in any case, if the UFC says Weidman gets a title shot, that's who Anderson will fight. As always.
My definition is the English one. It means the UFC wanted him to fight someone but he didn't want to. Ie he avoided it. Next time we discuss the word "and". This is a word used to connect a phrase or group of phrases. It's very useful in the English language. Phone Post
7/14/12 1:58 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

You did not say that Anderson avoided fighting guys until he fought them.

You directly said "he avoided fighting people, which is fact"

That statement is absolute, AND it is 100% incorrect.

To boot, you have yet to provide and example of him actually avoiding a MW. Who did he actually avoid fighting and for how long? Vitor because of Vitor's injuries? LOL. Or Sonnen because the UFC made Sonnen fight two fights before putting him in line for a title shot? Who exactly did he avoid, and for what period of time?
7/14/12 1:59 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

goku - 
orcus - "No he fights others hoping the ones he doesn't want to fight lose and move to the end of the line. Is this rocket science."

Anderson was Vitor's first fight at 185 in the UFC. Chael only needed two wins after getting tapped by Anderson and testing positive for banned substances to get another shot. Which guys did he avoid? Is your definition of "avoiding" = "not fighting everyone the UG bleats is the guy to beat him as soon as we demand it"?

"My guess is he is going to use the "he's not a big enough name" excuse to avoid the fight as long as possible and hope weidman loses in the meantime"

It works for Shogun and Dan, why not Anderson? But in any case, if the UFC says Weidman gets a title shot, that's who Anderson will fight. As always.
My definition is the English one.  It means the UFC wanted him to fight someone but he didn't want to. Ie he avoided it.  Next time we discuss the word "and". This is a word used to connect a phrase or group of phrases. It's very useful in the English language. Phone Post

Who did he avoid? He fought every one of the people the UFC wanted him to fight, and he even conceded the location he was promised by the UFC in the most recent one.
7/14/12 2:10 PM
orcus

"My definition is the English one. It means the UFC wanted him to fight someone but he didn't want to. Ie he avoided it."

Who did he not want to fight, and therefore avoided, and who did he fight instead?

It's easy to answer for, say, Shogun. He didn't want to fight Glover, so instead he is fighting Vera.

Now do the same for Anderson.
7/14/12 2:15 PM
goku

UGCTT_LnPninja -  You did not say that Anderson avoided fighting guys until he fought them.

You directly said "he avoided fighting people, which is fact"

That statement is absolute, AND it is 100% incorrect.

To boot, you have yet to provide and example of him actually avoiding a MW. Who did he actually avoid fighting and for how long? Vitor because of Vitor's injuries? LOL. Or Sonnen because the UFC made Sonnen fight two fights before putting him in line for a title shot? Who exactly did he avoid, and for what period of time?
Lol. R u dumb? If u avoid doing the dishes but eventually do the guess what. U avoided doing the dishes. That is 100% true. C'mon man. Have I destroyed your arguments so thoroughly u r trying to win points on the use of the word avoid? Phone Post
7/14/12 2:18 PM
goku

orcus - "My definition is the English one. It means the UFC wanted him to fight someone but he didn't want to. Ie he avoided it."

Who did he not want to fight, and therefore avoided, and who did he fight instead?

It's easy to answer for, say, Shogun. He didn't want to fight Glover, so instead he is fighting Vera.

Now do the same for Anderson.
Dude. I posted like 5 articles showing figts he avoided. Yes he eventually fought them but yes he did avoid them. Are I guys being serious right now or trolling me? The point is to refute the notion that he simply fights whoever is put in front of him. That is patently false. When I say he will avoid weidman am I saying he will never fight him? No just that he will try to delay it. Do u not understand this concept? Phone Post
7/14/12 2:23 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

You posting nothing but examples of Anderson (or ED) giving their OPINION on who DESERVES a fight. You have not provided a single thing that shows Anderson saying no, or delaying when he fought someone.

As soon as Dana flew to Brazil with a bout agreement for Sonnen, Anderson signed it (after a couple hours of negotiations). As soon as both Vitor and Anderson were healthy, they fought.

Your "arguments" are based of sheer illogical and irrational thought. Sorry.
7/14/12 2:23 PM
AssassinsNATION

goku -
ABE FROMAN - You know what? I tried to be nice about Chael's loss but there are people like the above that still spend their time talking about Anderson getting beat for 4 rounds 2 YEARS AGO.

Chael got fucking crushed. Crushed. First fight choked, second fight CRUSHED. You can talk about the first round where Silva did a Hendo and defended a hardy session of lay-and-pray, but after that Sonnen couldn't buy a takedown. After that he got CRUSHED. Beat down and TKO'd.

All these threads trying to paint Silva as some sort of coward to other people he CRUSHED are borderline retarded. He's not scared of ANY of the guys he either knocked out or choked out. No, he's not afraid of a Henderson rematch, know why? Because he already choked him until he couldn't breath. No, he wasn't afraid of Belfort. Know why? Because he he kicked his head into the front row.

I'm not going to be nice about this shit as long as huggers spend their time celebrating the highlights of a LOSS.

I'm going to tell you the reality. Chael got crushed, Vitor got crushed and Dan got crushed. It's that simple. You can talk your way around it but that's the bottom line.

Silva has never not accepted a fight and Weidman won't be the first. He will simply be another casualty.

Abe theequestion isn't whether Anderson won. He clearly did. The question is has he avoided certain fights. Yes he has Phone Post
No he hasn't maybe in your mind he has but just like many things that seems to go on up there they don't make sense in the real world. You haven't proven anywhere, anyhow he has. Phone Post
7/14/12 2:29 PM
AssassinsNATION

goku - R u guys fucking stupid. Soares himself says Anderson didn't want to fight chael. Dana said it as well. They also said it about victory before they fought. The excuse for chael was that he was disspectfuk. The excuse for vitor was that he wasn't deserving. On a recent interview saores already said that he wasnt sure about weidman because weidman is not a big name and Anderson wants big figghrs. R u guys really this blind? Phone Post
Fan boy huh! you cunt muscle why should he fight Chael a second time anyways he beat him the first time and Chael was cheating! You and Chael's ball sack washers are just pissed the first go u guys had the "he dominated him for 5 rounds argument" after the 2nd match up you now have shit left to say. And he didn't avoid him, he knew it was a waste of his time the 2nd time around to fight. Phone Post
7/14/12 2:36 PM
orcus

Edited: 07/14/12 3:01 PM
"Dude. I posted like 5 articles showing figts he avoided. Yes he eventually fought them but yes he did avoid them. Are I guys being serious right now or trolling me? "

One was about Chael. Anderson fought Chael with neither taking any other fights in between. That's avoiding?

One was Belfort. Anderson fought Vitor and Vitor didn't have to fight anyone else in the meantime; the only reason Anderson had fights in the meantime was because VITOR kept pulling out. That's avoiding?

One was about Jon Jones, the champion of a different weightclass (in which Anderson has two title contender teammates), not wanting to fight Anderson.

One was about Anderson saying he doesn't think guys should have to fight their friends.

Did I miss any? Because none of those even vaguely match any definition of "avoiding". Seriously, one of your articles "proving" Anderson is "avoiding" and "ducking" is titled "Anderson recovering, uncommitted on Belfort". Talk about a fucking stretch. And your Chael article has another quote from Soares that your little snippet failed to mention: "We are fine if this is what the UFC wants".

Are you being serious right now or just trolling? Because your comments, and the "evidence" your produce to back them up, are absurd.
7/14/12 2:37 PM
AssassinsNATION

Main Entry: avoid
Pronunciation: \?-?vo?id\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French avoider, alteration of Old French esvuider, from es- (from Latin ex-) vuider to empty — more at void
Date: 14th century
1 : to make legally void : annul
2 obsolete : void, expel
3 a : to keep away from : shun b : to prevent the occurrence or effectiveness of c : to refrain from
4 archaic : to depart or withdraw from : leave
synonyms see escape
— avoid·able \-?vo?i-d?-b?l\ adjective
— avoid·ably \-bl?\ adverb
— avoid·er noun

Seems if he avoided fighters, he would never of fought them but seeings he has fought all that you say he ducked or avoided pretty much makes your argument void. Phone Post
7/14/12 2:43 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Tried to avoid and avoided are 2 different things. I would say he tried to avoid certain fights, he doesn't have the final say though. Dana does
7/14/12 2:45 PM

Fedor avoided Crocop, I have heard Orcus mention this on other threads, yet they obviously fought. You can't twist logic based on fighters you like and dislike
7/14/12 2:50 PM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOKU, you're fucking IDIOT! Period.

1. You said Anderson avoided Chael.
When you AVOID a fighter you NEVER fight them OR you avoid them until they're old and diminished. Chael was busy DOMINATING Stann and decisioning Bisping. Chael wasn't old or diminishing in skill. Period. (still #2 MW IMO)

2. You say he avoided Vitor. Vitor had ZERO wins in the MW division. Has NEVER fought at that weight EVER, until he was GRANTED a title shot against Anderson. Anderson says he was undeserving, of course, what fighter gets a title shot with NO wins in said weightclass? Oh but Anderson "avoided" him right?

Lol Go-Fool, Anderson kicked Vitor's head OFF and fight Chael in the toughest fight of his life, weathered the feather storm and choked Chael out. Fights Chael again after DOMINATING Belfort and Okami and TKOs Chael because he was "scared" of him. Phone Post
7/14/12 2:55 PM

If Anderson/Chael was a 4 round fight, NOBODY would want to see the rematch. That is how dominant and 1 sided that fight was, of course he tried to avoid that fight.

I think he tried to avoid the Vitor fight, you can't judge whether or not someone tried to avoid the fight by looking at the result of the fight. Vitor even though old and washed up is still a bigger threat than 99 percent of the fighters in the mountain west conference
7/14/12 2:57 PM
orcus

"You say he avoided Vitor. Vitor had ZERO wins in the MW division. Has NEVER fought at that weight EVER, until he was GRANTED a title shot against Anderson. Anderson says he was undeserving, of course, what fighter gets a title shot with NO wins in said weightclass? Oh but Anderson "avoided" him right?"

What's even funnier is that when Vitor was being pushed as the next title fight for Anderson, Soares said they didn't think Vitor deserved it since he had never fought at 185 in the UFC -- *exactly* as the Anderson detractors love to point out when knocking down Vitor as a good win for Anderson -- and instead, Soares and Anderson said the winner of Marquardt and Henderson should get the shot -- with Dan Henderson, of course, being another guy that Anderson was supposedly "ducking".

Anderson must be the only guy who ducks opponents by fighting them ASAP, finishing them, and explicitly putting their names forth as preferred opponents.
7/14/12 3:01 PM
AssassinsNATION

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - If Anderson/Chael was a 4 round fight, NOBODY would want to see the rematch. That is how dominant and 1 sided that fight was, of course he tried to avoid that fight.

I think he tried to avoid the Vitor fight, you can't judge whether or not someone tried to avoid the fight by looking at the result of the fight. Vitor even though old and washed up is still a bigger threat than 99 percent of the fighters in the mountain west conference
Yeah and if I could shit gold bricks I'd be a millionaire. Point is it wasn't a four round fight and Anderson did what he said he was going to do, win and submit Chael. Chael is 0-2 backing up his talk and hype. I like Chael I understand alot of what he does is hype but where it matters in the octagon on fight night Anderson has won both times it two totally different fashions. Can't you just give him respect as a fighter and just stop bashing him Phone Post
7/14/12 3:06 PM
orcus

"If Anderson/Chael was a 4 round fight, NOBODY would want to see the rematch. That is how dominant and 1 sided that fight was, of course he tried to avoid that fight."

Again: Anderson took no fights before Chael once Chael came back from his suspension. Chael took two; do you think it's unfair for a contender who tapped out in the title fight, and then tested positive for a banned substance, to have to win two paltry fights before getting another shot at the belt?

"I think he tried to avoid the Vitor fight"

And yet he signed to fight him as his next fight, and it was injuries -- from BOTH guys -- that prevented it from being each guy's very next fight. It would have happened at Abu Dhabi, but Vitor pulled out and Maia stepped in. Vitor took no other fights while waiting for his title shot.
7/14/12 3:09 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

AssassinsNATION - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - If Anderson/Chael was a 4 round fight, NOBODY would want to see the rematch. That is how dominant and 1 sided that fight was, of course he tried to avoid that fight.

Yeah and if I could shit gold bricks I'd be a millionaire. Point is it wasn't a four round fight and Anderson did what he said he was going to do, win and submit Chael. Chael is 0-2 backing up his talk and hype. I like Chael I understand alot of what he does is hype but where it matters in the octagon on fight night Anderson has won both times it two totally different fashions. Can't you just give him respect as a fighter and just stop bashing him Phone Post

No, that is all that pthetic loser does is bash him. He must have really low self esteem to feel the need to belittle pro fighters...
7/16/12 10:35 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Again avoiding is a temprary state tards. Someone that has a phobia may avoid public places. Does it mean he never goes into public places? No it doesn't. Phone Post
7/16/12 10:37 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - Fedor avoided Crocop, I have heard Orcus mention this on other threads, yet they obviously fought. You can't twist logic based on fighters you like and dislike
That's how he is. Totally inconsistent because he has no sense of logic. Phone Post
7/16/12 10:40 PM
elitesportsblogger

Why would Anderson duck Weidman?
7/16/12 10:41 PM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Again avoiding is a temprary state tards. Someone that has a phobia may avoid public places. Does it mean he never goes into public places? No it doesn't. Phone Post

that has got to be the worst comparison ive ever heard .Your completely owned on this thread
7/16/12 10:46 PM
diggity

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Again avoiding is a temprary state tards. Someone that has a phobia may avoid public places. Does it mean he never goes into public places? No it doesn't. Phone Post
Your name says it all. This is just so ridiculous. You ever fought or competed dude? If you had you'd know that anderson silva is definitely not scared.
And it's just crazy to say he's ducking Jon jones.... Is aldo? Is JDS? Is any other champ in a different weight class?
Man this is just so dumb! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.