UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Anderson duck weidman?

7/19/12 12:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/12 12:45 PM
orcus - 
enbanc - Orcus loses this argument again.

For it to be a real argument, one side would have to have some substantiation, and to use his key terms correctly. This is more of a raping.
I love how you give the assraping of the centruy backed by facts that nobody can dispute....then some moron comes in and says 'Orcus loses again'.

It goes to show how deep the haterism goes.

7/19/12 12:47 PM
ABE FROMAN

dustin dustin - So predictable...and easily upset it seems. Do you fags pm each other to discuss strategy before spamming a silva thread or do you just go on your natural nuthugging instincts? You guys are a running joke on these forums, and you dont even know it.
LOL at your dup account losing it's mind, and LMAO @ a 12'er talking about who's a running joke. 12'ers ARE the running joke. Dup accounts created because you can't talk shit with your original account are the biggest joke of all.

Go back to where the 12'ers congregate whenever they aren't being owned by people who know MMA.

7/19/12 12:52 PM
ABE FROMAN

dustin dustin - If i attack anyone who says anything about silva other than proclaiming his greatness, can i join your little gay cult?
Not with your dup account, and you have to quit your original gay cult before you join this one because nuthuggers>haters any day.

7/19/12 1:03 PM
ABE FROMAN

dustin dustin - ABE, stop changing the subject...were talking about you and the fagfest you bring to every silva thread. Is it that bad for someone to disagree with you that you instantly go on the defense and start attacking them and name calling? Thats the problem. Not some imagined dup account.
I find it off-putting that you and the nerdling horde that infiltrates every Anderson thread with charges of ducking, cowardice, 'weak division' and anything else to diss Anderson would think you have room to talk.

It's not about disagreeing, there are people I disagree with on this board every single day, but they don't devolve into an 'Anderson Silva sucks' fest. 

You're free to like who you like, whether you do it by 'it's my opinion' or 'Anderson is the weakest champ in history' is your choice. We already know which one you have made, we can re-quote it at any time.
7/19/12 1:08 PM
ABE FROMAN

dustin dustin - Btw, How great was silva's verbal gymnastics when he declined to fight lombard in favor of luke rockhold? If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, its probably a brazilian GOAT! :P
Well, considering nobody has actually asked Silva jack shit I'd say his 'verbal gymnastics' aren't on display. It's just more haterism by the newest hate conniseur. Meanwhile, Silva is still wiping his ass with your hero's.

7/19/12 1:09 PM
orcus

dustin dustin - Btw, How great was silva's verbal gymnastics when he declined to fight lombard in favor of luke rockhold? If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, its probably a brazilian GOAT! :P

1) No fight was declined.

2) Silva didn't say anything about anything.

7/19/12 1:30 PM
Craw

what a fucking load of shite.. Phone Post
7/19/12 1:41 PM
UGCTT_Suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit @ the amount of smackdown that's been laid on this dumb thread.
7/19/12 1:44 PM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Edited: 07/19/12 1:44 PM
UGCTT_Suess - holy shit @ the amount of smackdown that's been laid on this dumb thread.

Holy this batman.

All the haters came out in droves to prove exactly how ignorant they are. Even the media outlets have warped reality into sheer stupidity...

Ariel Helwani - I'm assuming all the sites reporting Anderson "called out" Rockhold didn't watch @UFCTonight on Tuesday, right? Cut it out. Never said that.

7/19/12 3:02 PM
AssassinsNATION
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dustin dustin - So predictable...and easily upset it seems. Do you fags pm each other to discuss strategy before spamming a silva thread or do you just go on your natural nuthugging instincts? You guys are a running joke on these forums, and you dont even know it.
Coming from someone who's so intelligent he has chosen his name twice as a SN. Are you allowed to be on the Internet looking at MMA sites? figured a corner cubicle with your safety helmet on and a kids leapfrog pad would you would be the extent of your mental capacity. Or did a big kid leave their pc logged in and your just accessing it that way? Either way happy trolling. Phone Post
7/19/12 3:35 PM
diggity

dustin dustin - So predictable...and easily upset it seems. Do you fags pm each other to discuss strategy before spamming a silva thread or do you just go on your natural nuthugging instincts? You guys are a running joke on these forums, and you dont even know it.
I don't even know you and I can smell ball sack on your breath. Phone Post
7/19/12 3:37 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva is the only fighter to finish every opponent he's ever "ducked".
7/19/12 3:54 PM
diggity

Who is 'Will Anderson'? Phone Post
7/22/12 11:27 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

weidman is the #1 contender

horrible matchup for anderson

weidman wants the fight

fans want the fight

ufc wants the fight

....but the fight aint happening...hmmm...i wonder why?......
7/22/12 11:46 AM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 07/22/12 11:56 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -  weidman is the #1 contender

horrible matchup for anderson

weidman wants the fight

fans want the fight

ufc wants the fight

....but the fight aint happening...hmmm...i wonder why?......

OP has no patience
7/22/12 11:56 AM
orcus

"....but the fight aint happening...hmmm...i wonder why?......"

It's not happening when? It's been pushed back from when to when? Surely if it's been "delayed" you can tell us from when to when? Or does that require too much "research"?
7/22/12 12:14 PM
Tomato Can
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/22/12 12:17 PM
Silva/Weidman will happen. It has to happen. No other contender makes sense right now.

The only other possibility that makes ANY sense is if Rashad is gonna move down to MW and they're going to give him an immediate title shot, which I really wouldn't mind.
7/22/12 12:50 PM
orcus

The funny thing is Goku's bump would make one think that maybe Dana said something at the press conference, like "we offered Anderson the Weidman fight and he turned it down". But, nope. Nothing. 24 hours ago, Lombard was still looked at as the probable next title fight.

Anderson must be the only fighter in MMA who can duck a fight before his phone rings.
7/22/12 2:46 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

orcus - The funny thing is Goku's bump would make one think that maybe Dana said something at the press conference, like "we offered Anderson the Weidman fight and he turned it down". But, nope. Nothing. 24 hours ago, Lombard was still looked at as the probable next title fight.

Anderson must be the only fighter in MMA who can duck a fight before his phone rings.
Both Weidmann said the UFC and Dana said this was the logical matchup but will likely not happen Phone Post
7/22/12 3:27 PM
AssassinsNATION
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NBKNAS - These stupid sh#t threads should be called fighter bashing. Phone Post
^^ or make a Troll Ground and send it there. I agree this dude will not let it go Phone Post
7/22/12 3:34 PM
chesty_1775

>> Will Anderson duck weidman?

YES
7/22/12 3:54 PM
GelderdEnd

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
orcus - The funny thing is Goku's bump would make one think that maybe Dana said something at the press conference, like "we offered Anderson the Weidman fight and he turned it down". But, nope. Nothing. 24 hours ago, Lombard was still looked at as the probable next title fight.

Both Weidmann said the UFC and Dana said this was the logical matchup but will likely not happen Phone Post
Shut the fuck up, if and when Silva beats him you will be saying he's not a good win on his record, so basically your talking bollocks Phone Post
7/22/12 4:42 PM
orcus

"Both Weidmann said the UFC and Dana said this was the logical matchup but will likely not happen"

You never quit.

Here is what Dana ACTUALLY said last night:

"If I had to right now say we have to make a fight right now because Anderson wants to fight in two months, I'd do the Weidman fight," White said. "I haven't talked to (Anderson) yet. He does want to fight. He's ready to go again. But I haven't talk to him yet."

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/UFC_2/article_13908.shtml

Read that again: DANA HASN'T TALKED TO ANDERSON YET ABOUT FIGHTING WEIDMAN. In fact Dana even implies that Weidman is not necessarily the way the UFC would want to go, but that he might be the only choice if ANDERSON pressures to fight very soon.

So, basically, what you just said was a complete pile of bullshit, just like everything else you've said in this and EVERY thread in which you yammer about Anderson "ducking".

As I said, Anderson must be the only guy in MMA who can duck a fight before his phone even rings.
7/22/12 4:48 PM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goddamn Goku, you are such a fucking hater you invent shit to be mad about.

Try accomplishing something in your own life instead of playing make believe in your head about people who will never know or give a shit about you.
7/22/12 4:54 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

AS is a solid fighter, and certainly not afraid of anyone at 185. That would be like Boise State being afraid to play other mountain west conference teams, most flat out suck

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.