UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN DFW put Bubba McDaniel in UFC

7/14/12 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ECC170
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba McDaniel 23-6 is an Elite XC,KOTC,Bellator And ICON vet is on a 6 fight wIn streak and won 9 out of last 11...during his streak he finished UFC Vets Johnny Rees and Kyacey USCOLA easily...Beat a TOUGH WEC vet Eric Shembari...also has quality wins Over Kala Hose,Mojo Horne,Alex Cisne,Chris Spicer,and Rob Wince...Also was dominating A Schlemenko before getting ribs broke at bell by knee... Hes traing with Jacksons MMA and getting better every day...hes a good fighter and great guy who works harder than any1 I know...He would be great fight for Comozzi If I was playin Joe Silva lol TTT this yall and help for great addition to UFC MW div..we as the UG got the power to get DFW attention.. I'll even Get Bubba to rock a UG shirt if he gets in
7/14/12 12:21 PM
Scott Rotem

Sounds like a solid resume.
7/14/12 12:31 PM
ECC170

Scott Rotem - Sounds like a solid resume.

THX scott TTT come on guys ttt for good fighter
7/14/12 12:45 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like bubba. Great guy. Would love to see him fight Luke zachrich. Would be epic Phone Post
7/14/12 1:00 PM
ECC170

Zachrich fight would good fight a win would be another solid W for case to get in to UFC
7/14/12 1:13 PM
AristidesBrito
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see a member of team tolerance in the ufc. Phone Post
7/14/12 1:23 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - Zachrich fight would good fight a win would be another solid W for case to get in to UFC
Itd be hard to root for either guy. I know Luke and talk to Bubba from time to time Phone Post
7/14/12 1:34 PM
ECC170

Zachrich fight would good fight a win would be another solid W for case to get in to UFC
7/14/12 1:34 PM
ECC170

7/14/12 1:57 PM
strikersupreme
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Bubba is a great guy and will be a good addition.. Phone Post
7/14/12 2:04 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

7/14/12 2:12 PM
MachidasBrew 209TT

GET THIS MAN A JOB Phone Post
7/14/12 2:47 PM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Rotem - Sounds like a solid resume.
. Phone Post
7/14/12 4:25 PM
fiercedragon

yeah,put him on the UFC on FX 5 CARD...at least will know 1 fight...

7/14/12 7:35 PM
tylerthebear

Ttt Phone Post
7/14/12 7:41 PM
IronTiger1

Bubba definetly deserves to be there asap, Luke has fight in 3 weeks then is going to get couple more then look to try to get back to big show.. another couple guys on the radar Hector Urbina, Anthony Lapsley solid guys!
7/14/12 7:56 PM
tylerthebear

IronTiger1 - Bubba definetly deserves to be there asap, Luke has fight in 3 weeks then is going to get couple more then look to try to get back to big show.. another couple guys on the radar Hector Urbina, Anthony Lapsley solid guys!
Yea i was supposed to goto Luke's fight but things are gettin busy for me. Life of a father :) Phone Post
7/14/12 8:00 PM
PassnSmash

ttt! This dude should have a three fight contract with the dudes he has beat! Phone Post
7/14/12 8:07 PM
GodzillaFuria

ttt for Team Tolerance
7/14/12 10:49 PM
tylerthebear

Gonna ttt daily Phone Post
7/14/12 10:50 PM
inf0
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/14/12 11:05 PM
keiths
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he will show proper technique and wont look like a bar room brawler like alot of these guys. he was also ahead of gerald harris on points in my opinion until the last minute of the fight. uses alot of technique on the ground you dont see from alot of 185rs. made quick work of kala, was really getting after schlemenko, grinded out a win over schembari. he has been to the TUF tryouts and made it a couple rounds in only not to be picked. would have been perfect for that show through and through. he trained with us from 04-09, then up to indiana for a couple years, then down to jacksons. all while doing the living in the gym, cleaning mats, working at bars thing to support this. and thats what he is still doing.

ps its crazy i still see the team tolerance references on here LOL. old schoolers
7/15/12 5:11 PM
tylerthebear

Ttt Phone Post
7/16/12 9:21 AM
tylerthebear

Ttt. Come on people add to this cause Phone Post
7/17/12 11:57 AM
ECC170

Ttt. Glad to see BUBBA has made good friends along the way and proven he belongs with the big boys...I can't get on as much with my work schedule...thx for ttt for a good cause...BUBBA IS A MONSTER at 85...ill post a pic next to bones n he is damn near as big...YEA URBINAS fighting Nissan osterneck soon and just won naafs TITLE BEATING an undefeated kid...laps has beaten multiple studs....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.