UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> Awesome BJJ tournament being put on in Denver.....

7/14/12 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Relson Gracie is putting 3 BJJ tournaments in Colorado that I think anyone within reasonable distance to Colorado should think about competing in. The tournaments will be September 2nd, October 7th, and November 4th. These are submission only tournaments. No points, no advantage, no stalling. Entry fee is 20 bucks. To me this is what BJJ tournaments should be, submission only, and cheap to enter. I think I may compete in one of them depending on how I am feeling and if I don't go to the hospital in the next few months. I am not part of the group organizing this, but I can put people in contact with those who are if someone is thinking about sponsoring/advertising the tournament. You can PM me if you are looking to enter or wanting to bring a team. I can help you find hotels nearby, or anything else you may be looking for. I am real excited to see how this is going to turn out. I think the rules and the cost should attract a lot of people creating a lot of good competition.
7/27/12 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidJustice
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.