UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> (GIFS) ELBOWS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!

1/5/13 1:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

When was the last cut stoppage due to elbows in the UFC, Bellator, or Strikeforce? Doctor stoppages rarely happen as it is, and only a small percentage of them have been as a result of elbows. Anyone who makes this argument is retarded because the stats just do not support it.

EDIT: I just realized that this was a pro-elbow thread.

Damn went in on this thread, can't forget Feijao vs. King Mo

I am so glad that standing elbows have become popular.

damn haulport almost caught a big fish here.

1/5/13 1:19 PM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickVilone - that's cute.. they should ban kicks and knees too, since they both cut you and can knock you unconscious.. oh and punches do that as well so maybe MMA should be turned into wrestling/jiujitsu but wait you can die bye being slammed on your head, and by getting choked to death. Maybe you should just start watching baseball or something and leave my sport THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy seems upset

1/5/13 1:27 PM
JOESONDO
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Less rules, not more. Keep elbows add knees on the ground Phone Post
1/5/13 1:55 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
caposa - 

When was the last cut stoppage due to elbows in the UFC, Bellator, or Strikeforce? Doctor stoppages rarely happen as it is, and only a small percentage of them have been as a result of elbows. Anyone who makes this argument is retarded because the stats just do not support it.

EDIT: I just realized that this was a pro-elbow thread.

Damn went in on this thread, can't forget Feijao vs. King Mo

I am so glad that standing elbows have become popular.

damn haulport almost caught a big fish here.

No "almost"..........!!!

Going back and editing AFTER you start your pro elbow argument doesn't absolve him!

1/5/13 1:56 PM
Haulport

DamnSevern - 
PatrickVilone - that's cute.. they should ban kicks and knees too, since they both cut you and can knock you unconscious.. oh and punches do that as well so maybe MMA should be turned into wrestling/jiujitsu but wait you can die bye being slammed on your head, and by getting choked to death. Maybe you should just start watching baseball or something and leave my sport THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy seems upset

That guy needs his meds.........

1/5/13 1:58 PM
Haulport

And thank you Damn for continuing to add gif examples of EXACTLY WHY all types of elbows MUST BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at how all your recent examples land to the BACK OF THE HEAD. I heard that Herb Dean only got to page 4 of this thread before he started dry heaving....................

1/26/13 10:32 PM
Haulport

Edited: 01/26/13 10:32 PM

Will the HORRORS NEVER END?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

More cheating and FILTH on tonight's card!!!

Wiman didn't stand a chance against those pointy elbows! Look at that shit! TJ's elbow extends like 3 inches off his arm like a god dammed chicken foot!!!

And then we had to endure this BS cut stoppage over Koch! Big John should be ashamed stopping this fight!!!

1/26/13 10:36 PM
ausgepicht

When elbows reach a high level technique-I feel they are just getting started in MMA-you'll find the practicality of being on your back and playing guard to be very low. Now I think people understand why wrestling has been around so long. Being on top is not just a superior position, it should be the only position you want. Spidey sense should tingle and red flags should go up when shoulder blades touch a mat.

1/26/13 10:40 PM
gilbertfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport good to see you have not lost your trolling skills. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:41 PM
Haulport

ausgepicht - 

When elbows reach a high level technique-I feel they are just getting started in MMA-you'll find the practicality of being on your back and playing guard to be very low. Now I think people understand why wrestling has been around so long. Being on top is not just a superior position, it should be the only position you want. Spidey sense should tingle and red flags should go up when shoulder blades touch a mat.

What does this have to do with Banning ELbows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Once they are BANNED FOR GOOD, fighters can feel free to lay on their backs all day long like they are on a beach in the Caribbean!!!

1/26/13 10:42 PM
Haulport

gilbertfan -  Haulport good to see you have not lost your trolling skills. Phone Post

Wow!!! Long time no see my fren! How are things?

1/26/13 11:49 PM
ausgepicht

Haulport - 
ausgepicht - 

What does this have to do with Banning ELbows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Once they are BANNED FOR GOOD, fighters can feel free to lay on their backs all day long like they are on a beach in the Caribbean!!!

By banning elbows it will be safe to play guard again.

1/26/13 11:51 PM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I endorse this troll

1/27/13 12:15 AM
EFeeez
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/27/13 4:24 PM
Haulport

ChaosOverkill - 

I endorse this troll

I know not what you speak of...

1/27/13 4:27 PM
ramaham

In for gifs Phone Post
1/27/13 4:30 PM
FatBuddha
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"safest sport in the world" - Uncle Dana
1/27/13 4:37 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatBuddha - "safest sport in the world" - Uncle Dana

Dana has clearly never taken an elbow to the head. I think if he had he would be singing a very different tune.

Dana for the love of all that is holy, remove elbows from this human cockfighting you call a sport. People have been getting knocked out by them and will continue to do so until you do the right thing and remove ALL elbows.
1/27/13 4:42 PM
caposa
1848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from last night

1/27/13 4:50 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

from last night

That follow-up punch is hilarious to me for some reason. But that elbow was dangerous and the fighter should have been dq'd.
1/27/13 4:51 PM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See how it sends people, "Back and to the Left".
1/27/13 4:59 PM
Forrest Spliffn

I like elbows. Even kicks to downed opponents.

I thought Dodson was really taking advantage of that hand down rule last night and it was kind of lame.

In a fight you always want to avoid being in compromising positions. When you put your opponent in one you want to be able to punish him for it.

I like cut stoppages too. If you catch a goats vag over your eye 9 times out of 10 you ain't winning anyway.

Grazing shots from the gloves material probably cause more leaks than elbows too.

End of the day a little shock value is what made the sport. People wanted to see no holds barred.

That Koch shit was messy but that's fighting. Sometimes these things happen in mma. Phone Post
4/15/13 11:08 AM
Haulport

Edited: 04/15/13 11:09 AM
Over the weekend we were ALL witness to yet ANOTHER display of disgusting, illegal elbows that ruined a perfectly good fight

If a blue could help me out:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nSH6HXOSjHQ/UWwW65_JM2I/AAAAAAAAAMs/u2hKTTD1hxo/w629-h444-p-o/browne300%255B1%255D.gif

Travis Browne you should be ASHAMED!!!!
4/15/13 11:17 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat Zingano and Clint Hester were also guilty of throwing dastardly elbow strikes. To think that Zingano is going to rewarded with a title shot after finishing Miesha Tate with a cowardly elbow sickens me.
4/15/13 12:01 PM
Diesel67

Keep throwin' dem bows!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.