UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> (GIFS) ELBOWS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!

6/11/13 2:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorite threads of all time Phone Post
6/11/13 2:28 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gtfo Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 3:17 AM
dubate
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's -
If there was a union this never would have happened. Phone Post
6/11/13 3:57 AM
WickedWyatt234
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol op is a troll Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 4:09 AM
UGSlapshot

Haulport - As a follow up to my other thread, and since all elbows do is cause cut stoppages and I and everyone other red blooded, TRUE mma fan wants to see them banned, I figured a thread filled with all the examples of what a barbaric, unskilled maneuver it is (sorry to steal your words Dr. Johnnie) will help GET THEM BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'l start:

I'm good with a stoppage due to goat vagina. Phone Post
6/11/13 10:31 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only GOAT vagina I want to see in MMA is a female fighter who eclipses the career of Fedor but let's be serious. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 11:57 PM
Haulport

justinthevikingwren -  One of my favorite threads of all time Phone Post

Thank you very much sir : )

6/13/13 12:23 AM
Haulport

AND...

Photobucket fucking SUCKS!

Moving all my gifs off that dogcrap site.

6/13/13 12:49 AM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was a horrific elbow someone made a thread about earlier. Some muay thai guy nearly killed a young man with an elbow. I thought that when he was hit with it that his brain matter sploded out of his head but luckly, praise jesus, it was just sweat. I'll refrain from posting said fight as I do not want to contribute to such atrocities.
6/13/13 12:42 PM
Haulport

Kings21 - There was a horrific elbow someone made a thread about earlier. Some muay thai guy nearly killed a young man with an elbow. I thought that when he was hit with it that his brain matter sploded out of his head but luckly, praise jesus, it was just sweat. I'll refrain from posting said fight as I do not want to contribute to such atrocities.

NO!

It is CRITICAL that you post these terrible acts so that THE POWERS THAT BE immediately rid our fine sport of these barbaric, UNSPEAKABLE acts..............!!!

6/13/13 1:58 PM
DirtyLickinsBrah
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unbelievable!!!
How can we allow these "legends" to get away with these cheating tactics.
This has got to end!!!! Phone Post
9/14/13 5:16 PM
Haulport

More FILTH!

The well respected Legend, Pete Spratt, has been retired because of immoral and illegal ELBOW tactics!!!

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/257/9/6/tim_means_vs__pete_spratt_by_haulport-d6maqdl.gif

If someone could post that pic I would appreciate it since my blue ran out. For this thread alone someone should buy me a blue!!!!!!!!
9/14/13 5:21 PM
Stea1th

I like elbows I just hate when they graze and cause a major cut and the fight stops Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:26 PM
Haulport

Stea1th - I like elbows I just hate when they graze and cause a major cut and the fight stops Phone Post 3.0

That's all they ever do!!!!!

Dozens of fights in the UFC are stopped because of elbow cuts each year ruining untold title fights and CAREERS!!!!!!!
9/14/13 5:53 PM
Allen Hood

Standing elbows should be legal but grounded elbows is a different story. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 9:14 PM
ManyNames
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks more like a thread full of awesome finishes to me. Elbows are not an unskilled technique, there are proper ways to use elbows in the correct openings, and that takes a lot of time and dedication to learn and become comfortable enough to use them in a fight. You don't see many fighters throw elbows when in a striking distance because they don't know how to do it correctly therefore they are not comfortable doing it. Missing with an elbow leaves huge openings to be countered or taken down. I'm speaking in terms of standing elbows. Elbows on the ground are another story, everyone throws bows on the ground, those are much less skilled technique Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 11:07 PM
THE CAPTAIN
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fail
9/14/13 11:40 PM
Altofsky
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill aways love Haulport but hes wrong here.

Less rules are better than more and deep down he knows it, being a true vale tudo fan.

Still respect his opinions immensely overall. Phone Post
9/14/13 11:40 PM
Honey Badger

Always hated the pride never derp crowd Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:10 AM
Haulport

Altofsky -  Ill aways love Haulport but hes wrong here.

Less rules are better than more and deep down he knows it, being a true vale tudo fan.

Still respect his opinions immensely overall. Phone Post

Oh Al, Al, Al............not you man. Not you! First Caposa and now you.............

Read a couple of more pages from the beginning...
9/15/13 12:11 AM
EFeeez
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
9/15/13 12:17 AM
THE CAPTAIN
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring back knees to the head on the ground and ill give you the elbows. Its more skillfull to hold position while not getting swept and land elbows Than it is to land a haymaker
9/15/13 1:05 AM
Judge Mental
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They already fucked up the sport when they took added WEIGHT CLASSES and GLOVES. Fuckin lame.

They take away elbows and they might as well just make them slapbox.

9/15/13 1:12 AM
flowwiththego
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the first rule that should be changed in mma is regarding elbows. I think only standing elbow should be allowed. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:21 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

robopimp - Barbaric? Maybe. Unskilled? Definitely not. There's an art to throwing them well. Personally, I think MMA would lose something if they outlawed elbows.
*WHOOSH* Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.