UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> (GIFS) ELBOWS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!

7/17/12 3:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
simpsonaye
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
7/17/12 3:57 AM
WoodenPupa
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally would like to see all MMA fights evolve into velvet mannequins fighting in space. Giant dandelions instead of stars, huge popcorn boulders sailing through the interstellar dust. Sensible shit like that, with strong ethics and style. Maybe have the mannequins fight on giant green rubber mobius strips. I was gonna say bacon, BACON strips, but I made a promise to myself to stop saying crazy shit and I have to honor that commitment.
7/17/12 4:22 AM
Juxtaposition
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at the guys on page 1. I think next time everyone shouldn't point it out and we can see how many pages the stupidity will run too.
7/17/12 4:31 AM
UncleDavid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lols im not even a native english speaker... but even i got the sarcasm as soon as i saw the gifs. there really are alot of stupid people on the ug. Fascinating!
7/17/12 4:39 AM
Megatherium
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/17/12 4:46 AM
Can't beat a good slicing elbow technique for splattering good times!
7/17/12 5:44 AM
easedel

Standing elbow is fine. Elbows off your back are fine. Elbows from top position need to go.

Its one thing to use them & land flush, its another when you are purposely using the point of your elbow to slide across the head to cause a cut.
7/17/12 7:22 AM
Maverick3744

I LOVE ELBOWS!  
7/17/12 7:29 AM
UGCTT_song2
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what no ken flo hellbow gifs?

7/17/12 7:45 AM
hanthorn
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at some people.
lost a little respect for human intelligence
7/17/12 8:02 AM
jw234
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a combat sport in which only elbow strikes are legal. We might add headbutts too. Phone Post
7/17/12 8:55 AM
MattyECB
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty amazed how retarded the UG is. I thought this was gonna be an appreciated thread where blue namers all added good examples of elbows doing damage to contradict the dumb shit ppl like Bas, who is awesome usually, say about fucking elbows.

I can't believe no one realised this was just a show good elbow gifs with a sarcastic intro and either thought he was serious, or he was actually trying to trick ppl like it wasn't clearly sarcastic

Bunch of fucking mouth breathers lol
7/17/12 9:00 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 
MezcalMan - 0/10

youre an unfunny, lonely, old fucking loser.. just accept it and stop trying to fit in
Hmmmmmmmm....do I have a new stalker or is this NJstileNJ's or Winston Wolf's other account................????<br type="_moz" />

shutup Fatport...stop making threads. You always think you're right and when someone disagrees with you even with a logical arguement you attack them. So just STFU you fat bastard
7/17/12 9:06 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - Standing elbow is fine. Elbows off your back are fine. Elbows from top position need to go.

Its one thing to use them & land flush, its another when you are purposely using the point of your elbow to slide across the head to cause a cut.
This. Phone Post
7/17/12 9:30 AM
eddieistheillest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what I was thinking ha
7/17/12 9:32 AM
eddieistheillest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -  More elbows gifs in the "this is how you finish a fight with elbows" thread

what I was thinking
7/17/12 11:10 AM
TARRat
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got done reading the first page...

I am now shaking my head at the people that don't understand obvious sarcasm.

Now off to read the rest of the thread.
7/17/12 11:22 AM
TARRat
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa - The whole problem with MMA is the fights themselves. Why can't these people work out their differences by talking and learning to understand each other? At the very least this would lead to some good sex...Vaseline and help prevent friction.

Rampage vs. Evans in some black-on-black butsecks? Beep?

Carwin vs. Nelson in Jello? Double Beep?

Rousey vs. Tate? Nom-nom-nom...
7/17/12 11:29 AM
cycklops
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was thinking about the other day. I like the violence of a well placed elbow. Even though getting rid of them will water down the sport I'd like to see them go away. My thought is, they cause cuts that stop the fight but more importantly I think they potentially cause more damage to a fighters longevity. Scar tissue on the face tends to make it weaker from that point on and now a fighter is looking at getting cut open every time he fights.

Of course punches can do it too. It's just my opinion. I feel the same about linear kicks to the knee.
7/17/12 11:37 AM
cycklops
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. I made my last post without reading anything on this thread. Went back and read and whoops.
7/17/12 12:13 PM
Haulport

WoodenPupa - The whole problem with MMA is the fights themselves. Why can't these people work out their differences by talking and learning to understand each other? At the very least this would lead to some good sex.

But no. We're forced to watch card after card filled with berserk rage, people failing to come together in peace, etc.

It's really sad. And directly on the thread subject, a lot of times the only thing that stops an elbow from killing a person is the tears of the victim, which act like Vaseline and help prevent friction.
EXACTLY!!!

"Why can't we all just get along?"

RIP

7/17/12 12:15 PM
Haulport

NJstileNJ - 
Haulport - 
MezcalMan - 0/10

youre an unfunny, lonely, old fucking loser.. just accept it and stop trying to fit in
Hmmmmmmmm....do I have a new stalker or is this NJstileNJ's or Winston Wolf's other account................????<br type="_moz" />

shutup Fatport...stop making threads. You always think you're right and when someone disagrees with you even with a logical arguement you attack them. So just STFU you fat bastard
Sounds like someone got a pointy elbow in the ass this morning.................
7/17/12 12:18 PM
DamnSevern
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/17/12 12:19 PM
Haulport

easedel - Standing elbow is fine. Elbows off your back are fine. Elbows from top position need to go.

Extremely true!!!

elbows from the top position (and everywhere else) should be banned! They only cause cuts and cut stoppages!!!!!!!

7/17/12 12:20 PM
DamnSevern
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/17/12 12:24 PM
Haulport

DamnSevern -  
I had such high hopes for him after he retired Kichuchi..........................

should have known........a career built on ELBOWS is a fragile house.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.