UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Best Kamado Grill?

7/15/12 11:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
veknyc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which is the best and why?

I'm leaning towards the Big Steel Keg right now but have also been looking at the Big Green Egg.

Pros and cons? Any others I should be considering?
9/4/12 10:30 PM
shootfightermike
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/30/12 7:10 PM
samichlaus
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/12 7:10 PM

http://www.komodokamado.com/

10/3/12 12:32 AM
shootfightermike
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/24/13 5:41 PM
mikehotel
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SFM-
I have a Char Griller Akorn, its a knock off of the Big green Egg....It's stellar, everything the egg does and only 250.00 If you have the coin or want the bling, BGE or Primo, or Big Steel Keg or Kamodo Joe....All are good....All I did to mine was add a ceramic heat diffuser and a pit minder fan, I like to cook unattended so the PartyQ pit minder is the shit....Set and forget it. You can go 24hours on a single load of Lump. You'll want a temp probe thermometer to monitor your meat. I make Pizza high temp steaks, pulled pork, beer can chicken...it awesome.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.