UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC PAY??

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
7/16/12 2:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President

Dana says he doesn't like to give out real numbers, which is def. the truth cause i came on here and saw people saying things like i shoulda got paid more even though i lost but i headlined the card..

i did, dana sent me an extra 25k right after the fight plus i got main event sponsor money haha

the UFC pays you to do your job, if you do it than you get paid good.. in my UFC debut i made over 80,000... thats a lot of money for a division half the MMA community didn't know existed!!

i love all of you guys, most of you know my life story, i just wanted you to know that i get taken care of by the UFC real well, ESPECIALLY when it comes to $!

All i gotta do now is beat the crap out of someone and move forward and start making anderson moneyyy !!!!!!! :)

UGCTT 4 LIFE! gotta head out but the shirts should be coming tomorrow so ill be signing them all for ya!
7/16/12 2:23 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana leaves it up to the fighters to talk about there pay, a lot of you guys dont know we get paid a lot more than what you see..

that is all :)

UGCTT
7/16/12 2:23 AM
KZTT_Hocky Balboa
7909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty cool.

That's a ton of mustache combs. Phone Post
7/16/12 2:25 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
7/16/12 2:25 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

KZTT_Hocky Balboa - Pretty cool.

it combs itself.. honestly i have no say in what it does anymore..
7/16/12 2:26 AM
KZTT_Hocky Balboa
7909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

Haha. I bet it typed that response too. Phone Post
7/16/12 2:27 AM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sharing. Seriously. Phone Post
7/16/12 2:29 AM
Matt Phillips
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know exact figures, but I do know that fighters get roughly double their reported salary in the form of the much talked about "locker room bonus". 

There is definitely more than meets the eye when it comes to a fighters salary, and that more is on the good side of things.
7/16/12 2:30 AM
the geek
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly there are some people on here that won't even be convinced by this.

Oh well, I'm off to eat potatoes and tobacco. Phone Post
7/16/12 2:31 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

Cojendo - Thanks for sharing. Seriously. Phone Post

you're welcome
7/16/12 2:31 AM
allforroy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And well deserved! Can't wait for your next fight...was hoping for the Staples Center, but I guess not happening. Phone Post
7/16/12 2:34 AM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's really cool! Phone Post
7/16/12 2:35 AM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepys gonna get on a big winnin' streak, gonna get that belt soon!!
7/16/12 2:36 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

allforroy - And well deserved! Can't wait for your next fight...was hoping for the Staples Center, but I guess not happening. Phone Post

thanks pal, i will headline UFC at staple center as champion instead! ill fill you guys in more when i know whats up!
7/16/12 2:37 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

BaraoKix - Creepys gonna get on a big winnin' streak, gonna get that belt soon!!

ya to be honest i've only fought 1 guy so far in the UFC and in my mind we are 1-1 ;)

but ill get my belt
7/16/12 2:40 AM
BaraoKix

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
BaraoKix - Creepys gonna get on a big winnin' streak, gonna get that belt soon!!

ya to be honest i've only fought 1 guy so far in the UFC and in my mind we are 1-1 ;)

but ill get my belt

1-1, Youll get revenge on him down the road.

Fans have to realize that fighters CAN lose, its how they come back from adversity...
7/16/12 2:45 AM
MartialArtsMixed
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wish dana would kick me down with some free ppvs or tix or something for being the pound for pound #1 fan.
7/16/12 2:45 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaraoKix -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

but ill get my belt

Fans have to realize that fighters CAN lose, its how they come back from adversity...
I agree, plus you lean from your mistakes DJ only cut 5lbs in Florida, Ian cut 18.5.. I have em on film weighing 144.4 24 hours out, he doesn't make excuses though. He learned from that mistake!! 1-1 IMO :) Phone Post
7/16/12 2:46 AM
allforroy
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
allforroy - And well deserved! Can't wait for your next fight...was hoping for the Staples Center, but I guess not happening. Phone Post

thanks pal, i will headline UFC at staple center as champion instead! ill fill you guys in more when i know whats up!
That's what I'm talking about! I'll be there! Phone Post
7/16/12 2:49 AM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 07/16/12 2:56 AM
 I dont have a problem with Zuffa's total payout... I have a problem of the structure and how it's distributed.

Show money needs to represent at least 2/3rds of a fighters paycheck.  this I believe will create an environment where fighters can perform better.

the biggest obstacle fighters face on average is taking what they do in the gym and bringing it into the octogan... In general there are only 2 major differences between the octogan and the gym besides the opponent not being a atraining partner...

The first differencce are the lights/crowd...  this discomfort mitigates itself the more time you get in the octogan.

The second difference is Money...  Money is a huge factor once you enter the octogan compared to the gym... this stress can be largely mitigated if the athlete knows they already earned 2/3rds of their pay by just making it through the camp and into the octogan. 

I dont have a problem with the total payout... I have a problem with how the total payout is distributed.  I have a problem with nearly 2/3rds of a payroll (non ppv cut talent)  being made up of bonus money.

this type of boiler room operation is unproductive... it hurts zuffa, it hurts the fighters, and it hurts the fans. 
7/16/12 2:50 AM
JimmersonzGlove
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Creepy
7/16/12 2:50 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
BaraoKix -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

but ill get my belt

I agree, plus you lean from your mistakes DJ only cut 5lbs in Florida, Ian cut 18.5.. I have em on film weighing 144.4 24 hours out, he doesn't make excuses though. He learned from that mistake!! 1-1 IMO :) Phone Post

Definitely a rematch that needs to happen. Can't wait to see what the next fight will be, though!
7/16/12 2:55 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

MMALOGIC -  I dont have a problem with Zuffa's total payout... I have a problem of the structure and how it's distributed.

Show money needs to represent at least 2/3rds of a fighters paycheck.  this I believe will create an environment where fighters can perform better.

the biggest obstacle fighters face on average is taking what they do in the gym and bringing it into the octogan... In general there are only 2 major differences between the octogan and the gym besides the opponent not being a atraining partner...

The first differencce are the lights/crowd...  this discomfort mitigates itself the more time you get in the octogan.

The second difference is Money...  this stress can be mitigated if the athlete knows they earned 2/3rds of their pay by just making it through the camp and into the octogan. 

I dont have a problem with the total payout... I have a problem with how the total payout is distributed.  I have a problem with nearly 2/3rds of a payroll (non ppv cut talent)  being made up of bonus money.

this type of boiler room operation is unproductive... it hurts zuffa, it hurts the fighters, and it hurts the fans.

you do know sponsors pay monthly right? i get over 5k a month thanks to the UFC to train by sponsors, than the UFC pays me to fight and put on a performance..

where is the problem? if i do my job i get paid, and im a 125'r
7/16/12 2:57 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

Hah Phone Post
7/16/12 3:00 AM
Humphrey

Edited: 07/16/12 3:00 AM
we just need morons like mmalogic making more threads talking about how bad the pay system is at the UFC, even though he knows absolutely nothing about what the fighters actually make.

Thanks for putting this out there creepy. But 'the geek' is right. people will ignore this thread and complain about what they don't know anyway

Thankfully we still have guys like you around here.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.