UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC PAY??

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/18/12 12:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
huggy bear
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shaq Attack - fedor sucks
WTF I swear every freaking thread on here always comes back to Fedor LMAO. Phone Post
7/18/12 2:18 AM
zazen br
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/18/12 2:18 AM
Uncle Creepy FIGHTING!

You have many fans in Brazil! I think you got robbed the first fight and was cheering for you in the rematch against Mighty Mouse...

Not a big deal anyways you'll be back strong. Keep up the great fights and thanks for sharing information with us!
7/18/12 2:24 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
zazen br - Uncle Creepy FIGHTING!

You have many fans in Brazil! I think you got robbed the first fight and was cheering for you in the rematch against Mighty Mouse...

Not a big deal anyways you'll be back strong. Keep up the great fights and thanks for sharing information with us!

no problem, someone mentioned a rematch with me and da silva in brazil so maybe ill come hang out with you guys soon!
7/18/12 2:27 AM
NorthFromHere
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Thanks for sharing the info
7/18/12 2:28 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
NorthFromHere - Thanks for sharing the info

NP.
7/18/12 3:25 AM
kinson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_W85 - Wow, a fighter who is making a living in this game says we get paid alot more than the fans think. Monthly sponsorship pay and things are great.

I'm a creepy fan but as he himself stated, his UFC record is currently modest and he still feels well taken care of.

Still not enough to satisfy some, my god!! Phone Post
UFC haters thats all. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.