UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort wants Weidman or Boetsch/Lombard winner

7/17/12 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ep32nv
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor vs Belcher makes sense and would be a fun fight.

Give Weidmen the shot just since he was on the FOX card and the recent PPV and everyone else would be tied up. Anderson should be ready soon, let him fight again this year while the MW division worked its self out. Phone Post
7/17/12 11:31 PM
Mark Hunter
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SexiestManAlive - 
Nick Fury - 
SexiestManAlive - He should fight Wand like what was planned. It's so fucked up that Wand waited so long for a rematch then for this asshole to just pull out at the last minute.

Wand should get his rematch like what was planned especially before he retires

he broke his fucking hand you dribbling retard.

I know he broke his hand dumbass but its fucked up that he even doesn't even mention fighting Wand. Wand waited 15 years for that rematch, did a whole season of TUF and pulls out at the last minute. He broke his hand, but at least give Wand his rematch when he heals

I'm sure if DFW tells Vitor he's fighting Vanderlei, Vitor will do so without much discussion. Nothing wrong with Vitor requesting a fight that will earn him a title shot. Anything else would be dumbass on his part.
7/17/12 11:52 PM
RealTerry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog - Good thing he isn't calling out Belcher. I can see him beating any of the others though. None are sure bets of course, other than a fight with Bisping, whom he'd slay with ease, IMO.

While Belcher is getting a lot more talk after his last fight, I still don't think he gets the respect he deserves. He's a legit threat to any middleweight out there and my pick to be the next to hold the belt, even if it's only because AS retires.

I'm glad he isn't fighting Wandy, though. At this point a fight with Silva does absolutely nothing towards getting him closer to one last title shot.

Im a Belcher fan, but who has he outstruck that makes you think he could stand with Vitor and not get hurt?
7/18/12 1:23 AM
savage animal
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blatantly ducking Belcher IMO Phone Post
7/18/12 2:31 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher vs weidman winner

Vs

Winnrr of Vitor vs Lombard/boetsch winner

Rashad (if he drops)/Franklin vs bisping/stann winner

Chael vs Munoz to stay relevant(both coming off getting finished). Phone Post
7/18/12 2:45 AM
REDRUM_NYC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't think of a worse matchup for Vitor than the young stud Weidman...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.