UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> An art homage to rollin' at Apollo's.

7/18/12 10:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PussyGaloreFightTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found this collage mural art that is used for a disco album cover, and it reminds me of the days when Apollo raped us when we were wrasslin to learn MMA.
7/19/12 1:54 AM
LARRY SROCK

Did he wear the nifty boots and hat? Phone Post
7/19/12 2:22 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

yeah, and his black belt.
7/19/12 2:23 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

7/19/12 1:43 PM
LARRY SROCK

I bet when you fart I'd don't even make noise, but on the bright side if you ever go to prison you already got your but cherry popped and you'll fit in with the other prag's just fine. Phone Post
7/19/12 8:22 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 07/20/12 4:11 PM
everyone in the Tulsa Fight Scene has Grand Canyon-like anal fissures and also have done something prison-worthy.
7/19/12 8:34 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 07/20/12 4:11 PM

these are the Flags that Apollo pledges allegiance to. These are "Fag Flags", made by a faggot homosexual artist. Why are these fag flags painted as a mural? Do they stand for the secret homosexual societies of Tulsa? 

See, I am an American Straight Male. A pure American. I pledge allegiance to the Ameican Flag. "Liberty and Justice for ALL, a Nation under GOD".

but.. it appears that those in the Tulsa Fight Scene that don't believe in justice for all doesn't pledge allegiance to the American Flag. If he truly did, there would be justice. But... because of his pledge to flags unholy, rebellious and hateful towards God, demonic flags, that there is NO justice in the fight scene, in the fight game.

There are those in the Tulsa Fight Scene that pledge allegiance to demons, because they don't believe in justice for all.
7/20/12 4:13 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 07/20/12 4:13 PM
ARE YOU A TRUE AMERCIAN?

DID YOU PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE AMERICAN FLAG? "LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL A NATION UNDER GOD"

DID YOU?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN JUSTICE FOR ALL IN THE FIGHT SCENE?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIBERTY IN THE DOJO AND FIGHT SCENE?

JUSTICE? LIBERTY?

ARE YOU UNDER GOD?
7/21/12 12:55 AM
SSStrangler

I GUESS DALE ONLY POST IF THE INFO IS INCORRECT?!!! Phone Post
7/21/12 12:56 AM
SSStrangler

I GUESS DALE ONLY POST IF HE THINKS THE INFO IS INCORECT!!!! Phone Post
7/21/12 11:25 AM
LARRY SROCK

Cardamom is batshit crazy. Phone Post
7/21/12 11:37 AM
Zilla2000

My name is Todd Brown and I have never committed a homosexual act.
7/23/12 3:56 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

lying to me about the fights on media is a homosexual, unAmerican act that puts skid marks on the American Flag and breaks your pledge and allegiance to the American Flag.
7/23/12 4:00 PM
Zilla2000

No it doesn't.
7/23/12 4:09 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

I was fucking nice to you but you fucking lied to me

see, Jameie knows what fights I have online and then you fucking know, and then you lie to me about which ones that you have, are the ones I already have, and then the ones that I dont have are a few fights I lost in.. but you didn't give me the fights I won and don't have..

why? How does that make you an awesome person?

Is that justice and liberty for all?

You are NOT an American, but a Nazi.
7/23/12 4:12 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

then on Facebook,
the day you give me the fights I already have, with a few losing ones, on facebook you posted that you were watching UFC while cleaning your guns.

and Jameie Harris goes "Thats my Todd".

it is a suggestive metaphor that you want to Kill me with your gun, while Jameie is proud of how you wasted my time painting for you for fights I already have and a few losing ones, while you lied to me about the ones I won that I don't have on media.
7/23/12 5:50 PM
Zilla2000

LOL if you only wanted fights you won you should have told me that. I gave you every David Cardamone fight video I have in my possession and I gave you the dates & opponents ahead of time. That was our deal. I never once said I had all of your fights and you are a liar to say otherwise. You came to me offering hundreds of dollars for those fights and I turned down the money didn't I? I just asked for a painting instead so it wouldn't cost you very much trying to be a nice guy.
7/23/12 7:18 PM
Zilla2000

Looks like I still have the transcripts from our Facebook messages discussing the terms of our deal. Sure enough, I only committed to having five (5) of your fights on video.

I accept your Apollogy.
7/24/12 1:58 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 07/24/12 2:02 PM
John 8:44 ESV
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
7/24/12 2:46 PM
Zilla2000

Edited: 07/24/12 2:54 PM
That's one thing I admire about you David. You have the common courtesy to act like a stark raving lunatic right up front and not hide it like most people. TTT for honesty.
7/24/12 4:20 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

ah.

well, not having my fights on media does make me go insane. Out of the 20,000 miles I ran, I ran in this hot weather. I have run 10 miles in 110 degree heat. I have run ten miles on hurt, bruised, sore, injured legs. I have rune ten miles below zero degree cold weather on a sprained ankle.

For Real. It takes beyond perception to understand how much hard work that is. It is beyond mere athleticism, it takes sheer incredible energy and willpower to do something like that.

But there is NO JUSTICE AND NO LIBERTY at Apollos Karate. It is NOT an American Dojo. IT does NOT make the pledge to the American flag because it DOES NOT KEEP THE PLEDGE TO Liberty and Justice.

There is NO justice in a fighter not having his fight on tape. There is NO liberty and justice in that.

It is NOT a Dojo Under God.
7/25/12 1:15 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

this is a true fallen planet. Lucifer and his fallen angels sure are doing their work.

Babylon, is NOT a place, a country, a corporate organization, but a STATE OF CONFUSION. Babylon means Confusion.

the more humanity's state of confusion is, the more problems. People are so confused and decieved, that they make irrational decisions such as killing others at random and for no reason whatsoever. What can be more Babylonic a confusion as the movie theater murders? THere was NO motive. It's so random.

Humanity is always in a "State of Confusion". worshipping false hollow idols, being assholes, etc. The Rise of Babylon is when it comes to a peak that Jesus has to step in to intervene.
7/25/12 3:40 AM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

You have not forgiven me for being deaf.

Therefore, you will not be forgiven, and will NOT enter the Kingdom of God.

"Forgive others, just as God has forgiven you, or you will NOT enter the Kingdom of God".

I am not forgiven for being deaf unless I am given ALL of my fights on media.

This is Dojo Babylon.

The Apollocalyspe.

Dojo Demons.
7/26/12 12:26 PM
OMA (tm)

I am OneManArmy (tm) and I have never committed any type of homosexual act Phone Post
7/26/12 2:05 PM
PussyGaloreFightTeam

Edited: 07/26/12 2:05 PM
You obessions with getting into pretzel-like rolls with the guys on the ground, is a Fruedian Slip of Homosexuality. Furthermore, your jokes about "Counseling" and such are Fruedian slips of homosexuality.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.