UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Antawn Jamison to the Lakers!!

7/19/12 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, if I have to root for the Lakers or the Heat it's LA all day!!
7/19/12 12:37 PM
Beefcake the Mighty

Dwight will probably be there too.
7/19/12 1:31 PM
huhriiight

done deal??

LA building a very good "right now" team.
7/19/12 1:36 PM
Beefcake the Mighty

Howard? no, but either way the lakers will still be good.
7/19/12 4:40 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well if Orlando wants to give a big fuck you to Miami then we will see Dwight going to LA.
7/21/12 2:14 AM
PTM2020
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/21/12 4:05 AM

Good pickup for my Lakers.   We also re-sign Jordan Hill which was another good move.
I say we continue revamping the bench.

Im very suspicious of Dwights back injury.       Its the same one that Larry Johnson, TMac & Luke Walton sustained.     None of em were ever the same.  Dwight won't even have a full training camp and will be gone for a good part of the begining of the season. There's also a risk that he doesn't go through with sigiing the extension next year.  Yeah he can say he will but given the amount of indecisiveness he's been showing for the past year or so...... who knows wtf he'll actually do.

Not good when you're putting all your eggs into this season & next. 

Whatever the case,  the Laker doctors better be damn fucking sure he will be ok because a fucked up back will greatly diminish Dwights overall abilites.   For a player who cant shoot for shit and relies pretty much all on his athleticism this deal could prove to be a HUGE bust.

I say we keep Drew.

I'll take suspect knees over a suspect back any day.  Both are crybabies, but Nash is the type of PG that a Bynum type player will thrive on.  He'll get his touches at the right spots with Nash.
I'll bet he'll have another All Star year if we keep him and will still get better.

NO DWIGHT HOWARD

7/21/12 2:49 AM
EKPOGI
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would rather keep Drew also,I can imagine Dwight's bad ft shooting during close games.but it'll be exciting as hell also if Dwight gets to LA.Lakers will have the 2nd in scoring,2nd in assists and 1st in rebounding,3rd in blocking.
7/23/12 3:18 PM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good points about Howard's back injury. Hopefully the LA medical staff does their due diligence.
8/16/12 2:11 PM
Iron Man
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, dwight is now here and drew is in philly...
9/3/12 3:02 PM
Trains Suck

nostradamus you aint!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.