UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ian McCall vs. John Moraga at UFc in Fox

7/19/12 5:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://dlvr.it/1tHC36

Just saw it in MMAJunkie twitter
7/19/12 5:53 PM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's so hard to type on an iPad... Phone Post
7/19/12 5:55 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In august? Phone Post
7/19/12 5:56 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think this is happening, i talked to ian and he would usually tell me if he took a fight especially on the fox 4 card, i just tried calling em he didnt answer but i wouldnt get your hopes up to see this fight added to the card, he woulda said something about it.
7/19/12 5:57 PM
nyhcloyalty

Yep, the August 4th. Talk about late notice. Phone Post
7/19/12 5:59 PM
Halifax
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War creepy! GL son.
7/19/12 5:59 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nyhcloyalty - Yep, the August 4th. Talk about late notice. Phone Post

im pretty sure this is not happening
7/19/12 6:00 PM
nyhcloyalty

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
nyhcloyalty - Yep, the August 4th. Talk about late notice. Phone Post

im pretty sure this is not happening

This is what Junkie said:

"Uncle Creepy" doesn't have to wait long for redemption. 

Southern California-based Ian McCall (11-3-1 MMA, 0-1-1 UFC) is a last-minute addition to UFC on FOX 4, which takes place Aug. 4 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. 

McCall, who fell short this past month to Demetrious Johnson, will meet promotional newcomer John Moraga (10-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in a flyweight bout. 

UFC on FOX 4's main card airs live on FOX following preliminary-card fights on FUEL TV and Facebook. McCall vs. Moraga is part of the preliminary card, though it's unknown whether the bout will be seen on FUEL TV or Facebook. 

McCall headlined UFC on FX 3 opposite Johnson and was unanimously outpointed after three rounds. The fight, which served as the opening round of a four-man flyweight tourney, was a rematch of a meeting at UFC on FX 2 in which the scorecards were incorrectly tabulated and announced as a win for Johnson (instead of the actual draw). 

A former Tachi Palace Fights flyweight champion, McCall had won four straight before his recent loss. 

Moraga makes his debut on the strength of a four-fight win streak. The Arizona-based fighter recently won the Rage in the Cage bantamweight title and drops to 125 pounds for his octagon debut. He trains out of Arizona Combat Sports and MMA Lab. 

The latest UFC on FOX 4 card now includes: 

MAIN CARD (FOX)
  • Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Brandon Vera
  • Ryan Bader vs. Lyoto Machida
  • Travis Browne vs. Ben Rothwell
  • Joe Lauzon vs. Jamie Varner
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)
  • Cole Miller vs. Nam Phan
  • Phil Davis vs. Wagner Prado
  • Ian McCall vs. John Moraga
  • Rob Broughton vs. Matt Mitrione
  • Phil De Fries vs. Oli Thompson
  • DaMarques Johnson vs. Mike Swick
  • Josh Grispi vs. Rani Yahya
  • Manny Gamburyan vs. Michihiro Omigawa
For the latest on UFC on FOX 4, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.

(Pictured: Ian McCall
7/19/12 6:01 PM
nyhcloyalty

Edited: 07/19/12 6:01 PM
Dbl
7/19/12 6:02 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

i know its going off mmajunkie..., im just letting you know that he woulda told me so i dont think this is happening.
7/19/12 6:02 PM
nyhcloyalty

UGCTT_BlahBreh - i know its going off mmajunkie..., im just letting you know that he woulda told me so i dont think this is happening.
Cool, keep us in the loop! Phone Post
7/19/12 6:05 PM
The Octa...Gone
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for truff. Phone Post
Acidic

Fuck i hope it does happen. This card is stacked like a mother fucker. How can you not go if you live in So Cal or a few hours away from it.
Dreamer
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didnt Creepy say he wanted to fight on that card (although against Gaudinot)? Phone Post
bearockbrobama
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - i know its going off mmajunkie..., im just letting you know that he woulda told me so i dont think this is happening.
And of he didn't tell you, are you going to take him off your top 5? Phone Post
7/19/12 6:06 PM
Craw

just seen it on ufc twitter page stables center august the 4th .. oooh ya lets get creepy... Phone Post
7/19/12 6:07 PM
UGCTT_the people's cecil
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It appears its official

www.ufc.com/news/ufc-on-fox-4-fight-card-updates
7/19/12 6:07 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol... Phone Post
7/19/12 6:08 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -
And of he didn't tell you, are you going to take him off your top 5? Phone Post
Looks like you were not in the loop on this one.................. Phone Post
7/19/12 6:13 PM
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like Ian will be sleeping alone tonight
7/19/12 6:14 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

haha im just gonna let this one ride...
7/19/12 6:16 PM
bearockbrobama
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - haha im just gonna let this one ride...
You're a good dude. Phone Post
7/19/12 6:18 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

i havent talked to em but i just find it hard to believe he wouldn't mention it especially if its announced but i guess we will see
7/19/12 6:31 PM
Rogans secret stash

In. Phone Post
7/19/12 6:35 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for answers Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.