UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Good luck to UG'er Elias Cepeda in his fight!!!!

7/19/12 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/12 11:32 PM

UG mod, Cage Potato/UFC writer and Fillet-o-Fish Assassin Elias Cepeda is about to fight in the main event at School of Hard Knocks 26 : Prince Albert.

Here is the link:

http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/MMA/School_of_Hard_Knocks_26_Prince_Albert/1612

It's only $9.99 you cheap fuckers!

Elias stepped up to fight the heavyweight champ of their promotion at 205lbs on about 2 weeks notice.

Bad.... Ass....

Buy it now so as not to miss this epic beat down by the UG's own!!!
7/19/12 11:26 PM
Porkchop

Edited: 07/19/12 11:25 PM

Elias is the physical specimen on the left. Notice the dead eyes, curly "don't-give-a-fuck" mop top and the smokin hot chick behind him with the glorious rack.
7/19/12 11:28 PM
jason73
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck and get a fuckin haircut with your win money lol
7/19/12 11:29 PM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck!!
7/19/12 11:31 PM
Porkchop

TTT!!!

Elias made the journey from his cozy home in Chicago to brave the elements north of the border in the vast unknown wasteland of Saskatchewan.

Balls.
7/19/12 11:39 PM
Porkchop

!!!! Buy and watch you fux !!!!
7/19/12 11:56 PM
Porkchop

co-main event is going to round three!!! almost time for the main event!!!!
7/19/12 11:58 PM
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Northern Saskatchewan boys are pretty damn tough, I know a lot of people from La Ronge where Elias opponent is from...Not the friendliest of places.
7/20/12 12:02 AM
Porkchop

UGCTT_molsonmuscle360 -  Northern Saskatchewan boys are pretty damn tough, I know a lot of people from La Ronge where Elias opponent is from...Not the friendliest of places.

they have had a lot of guys on the card tonight and a lot of them have won.

not to mention only 2 fights have gone past the first round.

the talent level of a lot of these guys is a little rough tho...
7/20/12 12:06 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 07/20/12 12:06 AM
dustin dustin - Yeah, "La Ronge" certainly sounds like a dangerous place to drive thru.Roll your windows up, kids...we've entered "La Ronge".

sounds like a citrus vodka cooler.
7/20/12 12:08 AM
Porkchop

dustin dustin - Lol @ trying to make canada sound hardcore.You guys have a pelt-based economy.You have ducks on your fucking money!!

who was doing that?

and ducks are pretty tough. you ever square off with a canadian goose?
Leghound
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for updates
Porkchop

Elias is being announced now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7/20/12 12:12 AM
Porkchop

dustin dustin - Canadian water boils at 100 degrees, American water can go all the way to 212!-SColbert

Touche.
7/20/12 12:14 AM
UGCTT_molsonmuscle360
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dustin dustin - Yeah, "La Ronge" certainly sounds like a dangerous place to drive thru. Roll your windows up, kids...we've entered "La Ronge".

In the states people worry when you drive through a underprivilaged area in a city.  In Canada,  we worry when we come across some of the more ghetto reserves out there.  One of my friends used to live there when he was about 8 or 9.  His mom was a teacher and she got moved up there for a year.  He was pretty much the only white kid in his school.  He actually used to get a 10 minute head start from the teacher at the end of the day to make sure he got home safely.
7/20/12 12:15 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 07/20/12 12:16 AM
Leghound - TTT for updates

Elias went for a takedown early on and he was unable to get on top. Unfortunately his opponent had a real strong base and as they rolled around, Elias couldn't get out from the bottom and the shots eventually overwhelmed him.

The guy he fought was Devon Smith. A guy you will see in the near future in a larger promotion for sure. He's gunning for the LHW belt as well as the HW belt that he already has.

Tough night for Elias. He is all balls tho. Game as a motherfucker.
7/20/12 12:22 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

In for updates on a fellow Chicagoan who also shares my style of potbelly and grooming!!!! Phone Post
7/20/12 12:23 AM
NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop -  
Elias is the physical specimen on the left. Notice the dead eyes, curly "don't-give-a-fuck" mop top and the smokin hot chick behind him with the glorious rack.
Love the look on Elias face. Its kind of like a "yeah whatever f you and your tough guy look cause it makes me want to throat punch you right here" Phone Post
7/20/12 12:27 AM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elias looks like a guy that wouldnt think twice to stab you.

Anyways, when I read the OP I was hoping that Elias was the guy in blue w/ tats. Aside from the tats being serious ass-kicking tats (are those tribal "wings" on the shoulder blades? awesome) the guy actually looks to be in shape.

Big Props for getting off the couch and fighting though. Takes balls.
7/20/12 12:29 AM
CagePotato
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 

Elias went for a takedown early on and he was unable to get on top. Unfortunately his opponent had a real strong base and as they rolled around, Elias couldn't get out from the bottom and the shots eventually overwhelmed him.

The guy he fought was Devon Smith. A guy you will see in the near future in a larger promotion for sure. He's gunning for the LHW belt as well as the HW belt that he already has.

If I could give him a hug right now, I would. We're still proud as hell of the FOFA. Elias was so ballsy just to step up like that...
7/20/12 12:38 AM
Porkchop

CagePotato - 
Porkchop - 

If I could give him a hug right now, I would. We're still proud as hell of the FOFA. Elias was so ballsy just to step up like that...

He needs a Shonie Carter cup he's so ballsy.
7/20/12 1:06 AM
Leghound
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 

Damn Canucks.... Props to Elias for stepping up, love that weigh in photo!
7/20/12 1:07 AM
MattyECB
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome he has actual experience now, in the sport he's devoting his life to. Plus, the next time he's reporting and some bitch whines that he's never experienced fighting and should stfu

He can now unzip his pants, and command a blowjob

(assuming the person complaining isn't a fighter, Rampage might stab him for that)
2/18/13 9:58 AM
Elias Cepeda
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HA! Wow, I actually just saw this thread now for the first time. I'm so sorry I didn't check in earlier to everyone on here, if you happen to see this now. Thanks a lot to Porkchop for the support, and to CagePotato for everything. 

Just made another thread because I'm fighting again this Wed (Feb 20th). I have no idea what will happen but I can tell you that it is my intention to fucking bury this last loss in Canada. 

2/18/13 11:09 AM
Lazer MMA

Elias Cepeda - 

HA! Wow, I actually just saw this thread now for the first time. I'm so sorry I didn't check in earlier to everyone on here, if you happen to see this now. Thanks a lot to Porkchop for the support, and to CagePotato for everything. 

Just made another thread because I'm fighting again this Wed (Feb 20th). I have no idea what will happen but I can tell you that it is my intention to fucking bury this last loss in Canada. 

GL Elias on Wed!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.