UnderGround Forums

SoundGround >> Steve Vai - 2 hour clinic - 1985

7/20/12 6:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jman
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/12 6:06 AM

Steve Vai - 2 hour clinic at GIT from 1985. Just started watching it today, pretty cool "before" he was famous I guess.

Here is a playlist link that has all 11 videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_UAXEA7qg&feature=BFa&list=PL1E707FED4D56C37A

And here is the first video if you're interested (don't want to embed 11 videos):

9/2/12 2:35 PM
hugomma
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thansk jman.  You're my new favorite poster.

Of course, being the loud-mouth poster that I am, I can't simply just thank you.  I need to add something of my own.  Here's Steve Lukather's "Master Session".

9/2/12 3:03 PM
hugomma
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, I gotta go, the family needs me, but I started watching this & had to share it.  Great simple stuff that will add numerous layers to your playing.
9/3/12 10:55 AM
jman
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/03/12 10:56 AM
hugomma - Thansk jman.  You're my new favorite poster.

Of course, being the loud-mouth poster that I am, I can't simply just thank you.  I need to add something of my own.  Here's Steve Lukather's "Master Session".

LOL you know what is funny?

I watched this exacct same Lukather instructional video on YouTube 2 weeks ago.

It's like you're in my brain dude!!!!
9/3/12 1:10 PM
hugomma

Edited: 09/03/12 1:12 PM
 I'M IN YOUR HEAD, BITCH!!! (LOL, I kid, I kid...:-)

Nah, you've been posting some great stuff & I just wanna contribute.  The Lukather seemed like a logical addition. 

When you get a chance, check out the Henderson clip.  With your background, you probably already use the idea he presents, but without giving it away, it's so simple & sounds so wild you'll be amazed.

BTW, what's the name of that tune Via plays?  I thought it was on Flexable, but after going though the album, I don't think it is.  I haven't listened to Via in years, & remember that tune but for the life me I can't remember what it's called or what album it's on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.