UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UGF I love you guys...

7/21/12 1:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dominique Robinson
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The folks who support me, have love for me, hate me, wanna help me, wanna murder me, and everything else across the board. MOST of you (there are some random dipshits in here) REALLY support the sport of MMA and always have and that kind of loyalty is rare in anything in life from anyone and I admire that about this place. I wish I could post here more often, but more times than not my shitty computer is trippin and the app on the iphone message just do not go through (also I wish the app had the subscrip button so you can go reply to forums you posted in) anyhow I wanted to say keep it up guys, you all REALLY help out the fighters you support with the life endeavours (McCall, Ariel H, Mike C, Nate Q, etc)
@fallenangel510
7/21/12 1:38 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're welcome. Phone Post
7/21/12 1:40 AM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - You're welcome.

lol

Sir, I don't know you, but I agree. Hooray for the UFC.
7/24/12 2:01 PM
Dominique Robinson
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/24/12 2:29 PM
Hessian
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t
8/18/12 1:19 AM
Dominique Robinson

TTT
8/18/12 1:41 AM
that new guy

MMA 4 EVER!!!!
8/18/12 3:48 AM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you the Dominique Robinson from Tachi? If so, the Gunderson fight was awesome if I remember correctly, congrats for that, that was a huge win. Why haven't you been back to TPF since then? I thought they would try to build you up after you upset Gunderson. Phone Post
8/18/12 4:02 AM
Dominique Robinson

Sure am. Yes they owed me a title shot vs the winner of Escudero/Camoes, in which Camoes won. That match was supposed to be in Dec. instead they tried to cut my contract, lower my $, & offer me a non title shot vs a friend of mines that doesn't even fight anymore and lie and say he accepted, not knowing him & I were friends
@fallenangel510
8/18/12 5:40 PM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's rough. To be fair I think Camoes left TPF right after that fight though. Phone Post
8/18/12 7:01 PM
MachidasBrew 209TT

Fuckers. Phone Post
8/18/12 7:06 PM
MMAxNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/18/12 7:16 PM
MMAxNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/18/12 7:43 PM
random_perv

Why do you try to count your amateur belts as pro fights? Phone Post
8/18/12 7:47 PM
voorhees

Dominique = girls name.

Only acceptable male Dominique is Dominique Wilkins.
8/18/12 7:50 PM
ChaosOverkill
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - Dominique = girls name.

Only acceptable male Dominique is Dominique Wilkins.

Thanks for adding so much to this thread.

8/18/12 10:42 PM
random_perv

I don't like Angel he acts hard but is a light weight that never made the big show. Plus he's a certified gym hopper. Goon squad aint a gym. Instead they hop around using gyms. Hes a broke fighter. He claims I have no ambition but make more money than him lol. He fights for $2,000 dollars three times a year, not saying much. He doesn't have the balls to say fuck Team Stockton Phone Post
8/18/12 10:47 PM
Authority Figure

random_perv -  I don't like Angel he acts hard but is a light weight that never made the big show. Plus he's a certified gym hopper. Goon squad aint a gym. Instead they hop around using gyms. Hes a broke fighter. He claims I have no ambition but make more money than him lol. He fights for $2,000 dollars three times a year, not saying much. He doesn't have the balls to say fuck Team Stockton Phone Post

Post your real name or jump off a bridge into a swimming pool of nails and dildos.
8/19/12 9:12 AM
MMAxNate

random_perv -  I don't like Angel he acts hard but is a light weight that never made the big show. Plus he's a certified gym hopper. Goon squad aint a gym. Instead they hop around using gyms. Hes a broke fighter. He claims I have no ambition but make more money than him lol. He fights for $2,000 dollars three times a year, not saying much. He doesn't have the balls to say fuck Team Stockton Phone Post

pure fighter bashing.  get fucked.
8/20/12 9:07 AM
Dominique Robinson

This random perv guy stalks the shit out of me in EVERY forum and is so much a COWARD that he can't say who he is cause I would tap...that...ass and he knows it. He post lie, after lie, after lie on here saying things like "He stole James Chaney" like I'm fuckin Liam Neeson and this is TAKEN. James left your gym ( which he was at not even a year) because the owner used and manipulates everyone and when James was staying with him he tried to get James to not visit my son one day when James was going to and gave him a choice or "them or us" and James, being the righteous person that he is and already having been fucked by him told him fuck you and left. 2) you know how much money I make?! I was hustling before you were born, ask your mom bout that one it's how you were conceived. 3)ameteur belts? I don't have any belts nor have I fought ameteur...ANOTHER lie your sitting and making up. 3)you know how much I fight for? lmao riiii 4) you DON'T have any ambition it's why you constantly hide behind your computer with the fallen angel shirtless picture on the desktop, thinking...dreaming...wishing you were me, your babyoil and little napkins in tow, waiting for me to sign onto the UG to talk to REAL mma fans and people that matter in this world...your from Stockton, a post apocalytic town voted most miserable city last year...you prove this to be true riding my nuts year round. 5) oh yea just for you...FUCK...TEAM...STOCKON. I'll put it out there right here on the UG to shut down ALL conversation. If YOU (which you never would your a coward) or anyone from that team would like to fight me, my manager is Tom Call, same manager as "MayDay" I'm EASY to find. 6) if anyone has listened to my interviews, everyone knows GoonSquad isn't a team nor have I claimed it to be, matter of fact, I've said EXACTLY what it is...though a liar is going to do what he does best...lie and be full of shit, the only thing they know how. Why don't you mention how this "Team Stockton" that you claim to be so righteous, how Nick and Nate Diaz left there because of that guy, how Cesar Gracie pulled his name out of the place because of that guy, who I'm STILL on the Cesar Gracie squad at the CSA branch along with James, so we didn't "gym hop" everyone left your sorry asses. Now grow some nuts and say who you are or forever be known as the coward you are...and quit perving to my sherdog photos
8/20/12 9:11 AM
Dominique Robinson

To everyone else in here sorry about that, I just HATE cowards. Thanx guys, loved the videos and the Genki Sudo pic ( love the fact he's a pisces like me...yes I AM a Sudo groupie). Oh and MINOTAURO11: We didn't fight actually cause I'm cool with Ed Soares and he pulled Camoes out the fight and told them we are "all family", it was on them to get me a new opponent, which never happened. Keep it up on here guys, love you all and look for my boy James "Off The" Chaney on the next season of TUF
@fallenangel510
8/26/12 12:04 PM
Dominique Robinson

ttt
8/26/12 1:20 PM
LM76

random_perv - I don't like Angel he acts hard but is a light weight that never made the big show. Plus he's a certified gym hopper. Goon squad aint a gym. Instead they hop around using gyms. Hes a broke fighter. He claims I have no ambition but make more money than him lol. He fights for $2,000 dollars three times a year, not saying much. He doesn't have the balls to say fuck Team Stockton Phone Post
Who is this guy and what's his name? #EposeHisAss Phone Post
8/26/12 9:16 PM
Dominique Robinson

He would never, in his, his kids, or their kids lifetime say who he is or confront me because he's a coward, thus, he is relegated 2 stalking EVERY post I'm in, lying, & riding my nuts. But hey...you get some like that here but most of the UG rocks!
8/26/12 9:36 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Testify, Niquester! Props to you, brother! Some of these keyboard warriors need to be called out. Go get u some! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.