UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UGF I love you guys...

8/26/12 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
random_perv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - He would never, in his, his kids, or their kids lifetime say who he is or confront me because he's a coward, thus, he is relegated 2 stalking EVERY post I'm in, lying, & riding my nuts. But hey...you get some like that here but most of the UG rocks!
Your 5-6 bud and your a disrespectful lil shit. Ive sparred with James a few times. You've got lil man syndrome and your hanging on James nuts. For your info I have fights but you cant make 185 so its a moot point. Stop claiming to be a Gracie fighter because your bjj is embarrassing. I respect James because I know I know talent. You and the other hand can't cant get a fight streak to land in a good promotion. Phone Post
8/26/12 9:53 PM
random_perv

You can find at Team Stockton Monday - Friday 8-11 pm come say hi. Phone Post
8/27/12 11:10 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 4 l8r...wanna see where this goes! Phone Post
8/27/12 6:10 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Updates if any1 checks out random perv? Phone Post
8/27/12 6:53 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_perv -
Dominique Robinson - He would never, in his, his kids, or their kids lifetime say who he is or confront me because he's a coward, thus, he is relegated 2 stalking EVERY post I'm in, lying, & riding my nuts. But hey...you get some like that here but most of the UG rocks!
Your 5-6 bud and your a disrespectful lil shit. Ive sparred with James a few times. You've got lil man syndrome and your hanging on James nuts. For your info I have fights but you cant make 185 so its a moot point. Stop claiming to be a Gracie fighter because your bjj is embarrassing. I respect James because I know I know talent. You and the other hand can't cant get a fight streak to land in a good promotion. Phone Post
still haven't posted your name.. therefore you, sir, are a faggot. Phone Post
8/27/12 6:54 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_perv - You can find at Team Stockton Monday - Friday 8-11 pm come say hi. Phone Post
what? he walks in and yells "IM LOOKING FOR A RANDOM PERV!!"

GTFO with this fag shit. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:01 PM
poopstripe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its shit like this that keeps fighters away from the UG..how is this guy not banned?
8/27/12 7:10 PM
random_perv

poopstripe - Its shit like this that keeps fighters away from the UG..how is this guy not banned?
For one I shouldnt get the blame I called him on personal gym shit. Shit that doesnt concern an audience. He gym hopped our gym tried to dirty the name of our coach and gym owner. I called him out on it and he gets mad. I trained with James Chaney but I recpect James. James left the gym without bad mouthing us. FA trashed our coach, somebody that gave free room and board plus free training. If you think thats ok well fuck you too. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:14 PM
mcgoogle66

Mature. Is that why u troll and trash him on every thread? You must have a full and rich personal life. Congrats... Phone Post
8/27/12 7:16 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

random_perv -
poopstripe - Its shit like this that keeps fighters away from the UG..how is this guy not banned?
For one I shouldnt get the blame I called him on personal gym shit. Shit that doesnt concern an audience. He gym hopped our gym tried to dirty the name of our coach and gym owner. I called him out on it and he gets mad. I trained with James Chaney but I recpect James. James left the gym without bad mouthing us. FA trashed our coach, somebody that gave free room and board plus free training. If you think thats ok well fuck you too. Phone Post
if you don't want an audience don't post on a public forum.

and all the claims and allegations against a pro fighter on her under your ANONYMOUS screen name is just fighter bashing without solid proof.

so either present evidence, or STFU. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:18 PM
random_perv

My last time to respond to FA or any other threads. FA then shitted on my coach and my team for not being a cesar gracie affilate any more but he doesnt know the facts. Yes Nick and Nate left too but they werent disgruntled just business. Out of anybody who left our gym FA is the only guy thats not on any good terms. I rest my case and like I said Im done with drama but if FA ever gets an ass whipping just for coming to Stockton you will remember this thread. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:22 PM
random_perv

mcgoogle66 - Mature. Is that why u troll and trash him on every thread? You must have a full and rich personal life. Congrats... Phone Post
Like I said Im done with the drama peace be to these threads but its not fighter bashing when you know the person and you know the truth. This kid gave an interview claiming my coach was going to have gang members get him. Im done peace be with you guys but Im just explaining why the hate I have for him. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:24 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

random_perv - My last time to respond to FA or any other threads. FA then shitted on my coach and my team for not being a cesar gracie affilate any more but he doesnt know the facts. Yes Nick and Nate left too but they werent disgruntled just business. Out of anybody who left our gym FA is the only guy thats not on any good terms. I rest my case and like I said Im done with drama but if FA ever gets an ass whipping just for coming to Stockton you will remember this thread. Phone Post
good riddance. Phone Post
8/27/12 7:29 PM
mcgoogle66

Promise? Phone Post
8/27/12 9:45 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_perv - 

You chase him around like a love stricken school girl and post on public forums right behind him!

You are the one searching for an audience.

Bye Bye Anonymous Tough Guy
8/27/12 10:55 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

Drewout -
random_perv - 

You chase him around like a love stricken school girl and post on public forums right behind him!

You are the one searching for an audience.

Bye Bye Anonymous Tough Guy
BOOM. Phone Post
8/30/12 1:56 PM
Dominique Robinson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanx UG for having my back, it's not hard for you to tell who fakes the fuck here and who doesn't, hence, why this thread is me telling YOU ALL that I love you guys and that's fact! When I first started my career fighting in Mexico, to tachi palace, to SCC, to Russia, you guys have supported me and offered critism at times which, to me, can be a good thing if you LISTEN, which I always do. Then you have idiots like random perv...lets go over a few FACTS here that is CLEAR he's gay (no offense to any1 in the gay community, he's street "gay" like has no heart)
1) he says no one has a problem with the gym but FACTS are Nick and Nate LEFT, Cesar Gracie took his name OFF the gym, James LEFT, I LEFT, Cesar gave the guy all his belts but not his black belt because he took his name OFF the place
2)he says I would get beat up on sight in Stockton, I was just there a few nights with some Stockton hoes, the town is good for a FEW things, one of them MAY have been yours
3)the guy gave me room and board? lmao! I OWN a house and rent another and always have
4) you say go to your gym to fight me and I STILL don't see your name! MY name is right mutha fuckin here mayne, don't mix this shit up with a mma fight my friend, do ya research
5)you, your gym, your coach, all pieces of shit and suckas come to REAL ninjas! GRACIE FIGHTER CSA GYM (yup me and james still with the gracie gym...YOUR gym got dissed) it's in dublin,CA and you have MY name, come see me about it, I'll even let James record it, speak into camera, and post the shit here.
it's on you now, everyone on here smells your BS and that your a pussy, my invitation and name are here so when you DON'T answer this call, it'll be proven. Thank you
8/30/12 1:59 PM
Dominique Robinson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and guys! Speaking of James he is on the next season of TUF! Also when he's home (yes he stays at MY house after Random Perv's coach did him dirty within a year of being there, and has for 3yrs of the 4yrs he's been in Cali) I'll have him get on here and bury this whole thing. Someone please put up the video of James commercial
http://www.ufc.com/media/tuf-16-james-chaney-profile
8/30/12 3:30 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem

Dominique- the UG supports fighters. we don't support anon keyboard warriors. good luck to your boy on TUF. I doubt random perv will accept your challenge, but he was good for a laugh. Phone Post
9/6/12 10:12 PM
Dominique Robinson

Thanks man, luv u guys on here, funny romoshops & all. Catch James on TUF next Fri, & I'll post a new blog I'm writing on here soon as well
3/10/13 9:28 PM
MARC BULGER

Didn't FallenAngel's boy bite that guy on tuf? That's not Gracie jujitsu.
3/24/13 6:39 AM
Dominique Robinson

Yes...yes he did lol Phone Post
3/24/13 9:52 AM
Allen Hood

Love you to bro Phone Post
3/25/13 8:24 AM
Dominique Robinson

Thanx AH! Phone Post
4/6/13 10:18 PM
Dominique Robinson

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.