UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Bar to watch UFC 149 near Waikiki?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/21/12 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ozzzz
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aloha everyone. On vaca in Hawaii seeing my family who still lives out here :) we are staying in Waikiki. I was wondering if anywhere knows a bar or whatever that is kinda close hopefully that is showing the 149 card tonight?

Thanks ya all, appreciate any info, been years since I've been here so I have no idea where to start and googling isn't helping much! Phone Post
7/21/12 3:43 PM
WillyMaunawili
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giovanni Pastrami usually shows the fights. Nice place, good food and drinks, and last time I went in there were tons of hotties either working or drinking Phone Post
7/21/12 3:53 PM
Ozzzz
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's literally right down from me. But I think I read on the door they weren't showing this card at that location. Ill check again today. Anywhere else you know? Phone Post
7/21/12 4:11 PM
fnunderful
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was in Giovanni's a couple nights ago and they had signs up saying they will not be showing it but you can watch it at The Round Table! It is in the Ohana East Hotel.
7/21/12 7:57 PM
FCTV808
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hooters, champions, anasia...

or get a bottle of vodka and some monster lo carb and just buy it online .
7/21/12 9:09 PM
Ozzzz

No comp so can't do online, left my laptop in Missouri, lol.
Thanks for the suggestions though everyone I appreciate it, I'll check it out and hopefully will find somewhere to go :)
So based on my time Zone calculations, the main card will start like ~7 Hawaii time correct? Phone Post
7/21/12 9:10 PM
GregHonda
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your time zone calculation is off by 3 hours.
7/21/12 9:11 PM
GregHonda
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4PM Hawaii
7/21/12 9:17 PM
Ozzzz

Lol. I blame the liquor. Thanks again ya all. Phone Post
7/21/12 9:39 PM
nagagirl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Round Table Pizza on Kaiulani Blvd still show? Like their bread sticks... http://goo.gl/maps/WS04
7/21/12 11:34 PM
JIMMYNAKS
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Round Table on the corner? yup they show it.
7/22/12 12:30 AM
Ozzzz

At round table watching now. Not the best card. But blue moon on draft Is tasty so it's all good. Once again thanks to the (h)UG Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.