UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fantasy Football for Memorabilia?

5/28/13 3:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreamer-

keepers works as follows. Last year I selected that we would keep a total of 4 players. If you go to your team page on your nfl.com you will see on the left hand side about middle page under the picture that is posted a link that says select keepers. Click on tap and then select the 4 players you wish to keep.

last year some of you guys stated that you wanted to do a redraft and start the keeper or Dynasty league which ever you guys decide, going from this year forward. I just need to know what you guys want to do, so I can set this up ahead of time. Either myself or Ritchie will post info before upcoming season.

im working on coordinating a time and date which we can all attend a live draft that works well for everyone's schedule. If you cannot attend live draft, please select your default selections before hand, so your not stuck with players you don't want on your team. 

Fees will be due 1 week befor kick off begins. Pm myself or Ritchie should you have any questions or concerns. I'll also give you guys my email address in a pm, so it's easier to reach me. 

5/28/13 3:47 PM
Big Shot

Lol, Aaron! Your just a guppie in a pond with bigger fish! My team will once again devour you!!!

5/28/13 4:13 PM
grizz632
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in again and would prefer to redraft with it being a keeper going forward. I made roster moves last year that I wouldn't have made if I knew it was going to be a keeper league. I think a redraft with everyone starting fresh is the best move Phone Post
5/28/13 5:38 PM
aces_taylor
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Champ is here! (And IN!).....

I agree that we should redraft and make it keepers from now on, and maybe not 4 keepers. Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 5:52 PM
Dreamer
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda on board with redraft n keeper going forward. Only because I never set anything up last year assuming I was gonna be at live draft...only to fall asleep a half hour before. Whole thing was autodraft. And while I had some great starters, my depth was shit. Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 8:56 PM
Big Shot

I will put to a vote in the coming weeks whether you guys would like to redraft. I will sit the vote out as it will need to be a majority rule vote. With me out, it will be 9 votes, 5/4 wins. Also whether or not you guys want to go keeper or dynasty.  If keeper league, I prefer to keep a maximum of 4 keepers this way you have to really strategize, as more good players go back into the draft. Let me know. Giovanni

5/29/13 7:26 AM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I vote complete redraft with the 4 player keepers at the end of the season.

And after that, you guys will have no more excuses to lose to me.
7/26/13 6:27 PM
tornadochoke
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll join. Phone Post
7/27/13 3:09 AM
vegas_guy

If there is any room, someone drops out etc. I'll play.
7/27/13 11:29 AM
Dreamer
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any update?
Did we decide if we are just going to redraft and do keepers going forward? Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 8:12 AM
Big Shot

Yes, we will redraft! I will also see who all is in, any free spots will be filled by those who first posted in here that they wanted in Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 7:44 AM
Dreamer

TTT
Season starting soon. Hopefully we can get this all worked out. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 12:07 PM
aces_taylor
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah let's do this Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 1:36 PM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/13/13 1:41 PM
I am getting pumped...be prepared!
8/13/13 4:54 PM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Start sweating, bitches. Gonna wreck you fuckers this year Phone Post
8/13/13 5:10 PM
tornadochoke
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any free spots? Phone Post
8/13/13 6:44 PM
flyingtoehold

Fak yeah, football's back!!!!!

Can I get in on this???? Phone Post
8/13/13 8:09 PM
Big Shot

I sent out invites earlier. Can you guys from last year, log in and tell me who is playing? Or PM me and and tell me your still in. Tornado and flying toehold, I know some fell out from last year. I will need to c how many spot(s) are available. I will contact you guys with info once I have roster completed.

8/14/13 6:20 AM
daparham
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was in last year and plan on staying in again this year Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 9:16 AM
Dreamer

I didnt get any email or anything relating to the league. But Im in again. Hope we can figure this out. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 2:35 PM
Big Shot

Dreamer, dap, check your spam filters. Ill send invites out tonite again. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 8:07 PM
Dreamer

Checked them earlier and nothing. Is this just a continuation of last years league or a completely new one?

Because my fantasy for nfl tells me Im already part of last years league this year Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 6:06 PM
Dreamer

Any update? Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 7:37 PM
aces_taylor

yeah whats going on
8/26/13 10:26 PM
tornadochoke

I'm def in if it gets figured out Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.