UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fantasy Football for Memorabilia?

7/24/12 7:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are good at 12. I'll bank them incase someone withdraws. Coop hit me up I'll give you the info to get started.
7/25/12 1:43 AM
Big Shot

For those of you having troubles logging into our league with the league ID # and our password, pm me and I'll give you my email address so I can email you an invite instead, this way seems to work better. Thanks, Giovanni.
7/25/12 2:37 PM
kingbisping

Damn it I'm to late :( I would of enjoyed beating you Americans at your own game Phone Post
7/25/12 2:56 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your not beating any of us "Americans" when your 1st pick is Cristian Ronaldo. Phone Post
7/25/12 3:34 PM
Big Shot

Hmmmn! Americans?????? Theoretically we are all American citizens, as far as a true American goes, I'm full blooded Sicilian, so I don't technically see how I'm a true American if none of my ancestors possess native Indian blood. However I would love to play you in Fantasy Soccer and beat you at your English game! Or perhaps Fantasy Cricket!! 
7/25/12 3:35 PM
Big Shot

Then we can have tea and biscuits when we're done Ol'Chap!
7/25/12 3:41 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. if somehow you could pull off a fantasy cricket league i would be in!!!

I am also in for the tea party!
7/25/12 4:21 PM
Dawggy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in if there is an opening. I've always liked espn fantasy but it's up to you guys Phone Post
7/25/12 10:47 PM
Mayhem13
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like tea...and the tv show Skins.

So I would be dowb for cricket too, mate. Phone Post
7/27/12 5:42 PM
ChicagoTom
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit I'm in and I don't even know how to play fantasy football! Phone Post
7/27/12 7:35 PM
ChicagoTom
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team -
ChicagoTom -  Shit I'm in and I don't even know how to play fantasy football! Phone Post
actually youre not in, league is closed

Well fuck that. I'll just start my own league with only one spot. I bet I win that shit. Phone Post
7/27/12 8:24 PM
OnAHigherLevel
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should do ESPN's Gridiron Challange. That shit is fun and a lot of strategy. Almost no way to cheat too.
7/27/12 8:37 PM
fightpimp

OnAHigherLevel - You should do ESPN's Gridiron Challange. That shit is fun and a lot of strategy. Almost no way to cheat too.
your use of the word "cheat" as an afterthought scares me lol!

7/27/12 11:31 PM
OnAHigherLevel
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp - your use of the word "cheat" as an afterthought scares me lol!

Lol. Personally I haven't but I'd say probably 100% of the leagues I've played in (For $$$) had at least 1 or more people cheat or try to cheat. Or at week 12 the losers stop setting their lineup and give free wins away which isn't cheating but could mess up outcomes for Playoffs. I wouldn't worry about it though......Memorabilia collectors don't screw each other over ;)

But seriously, for those that enjoy Fantasy Football check out the Gridiron Challenge on ESPN.
7/28/12 12:03 AM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow I would question the people you choose to play with. I have played in fantasy baseball, football and basketball leagues for years, all for money and I can't think of a single instance where somebody tried to cheat.
7/28/12 12:10 AM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^agreed. The worst we get in our leagues are when people tried to make horrible lopsided trades. But they always get vetoed. Phone Post
7/28/12 12:16 AM
Big Shot

Only way I think one might be ale to cheat, is to have multiple screen names on different computers, hence increasing your odds, but you would be paying out the ass in fees just to win a few measly bucks. Where's the fun in that? Cheaters never win, Winners never cheat! I rather loose trying, than to win cheating. No respect in cheating to win. I can honestly say, everyone in our group has Diffrent names and emails, I'm pretty confident that our group is not a shady type of bunch, out to cheat so they can win. . 
7/28/12 12:20 AM
Big Shot

As a league we can veto in our group, and if it seems like a set up, league manager can veto the whole deal as well, I won't allow any type of cheating in our group. 
7/28/12 2:13 PM
kingbisping

aces_taylor - Your not beating any of us "Americans" when your 1st pick is Cristian Ronaldo. Phone Post
dude its christiano not christian and ive followed the NFL for 15 years now I know my shit Phone Post
7/28/12 2:14 PM
kingbisping

Big Shot -  Then we can have tea and biscuits when we're done Ol'Chap!
u know what rocks my world dont you Phone Post
7/28/12 3:47 PM
Big Shot

Lmao! Touché KING! Lol!
7/28/12 4:09 PM
aces_taylor

kingbisping -
aces_taylor - Your not beating any of us "Americans" when your 1st pick is Cristian Ronaldo. Phone Post
dude its christiano not christian and ive followed the NFL for 15 years now I know my shit Phone Post
Just a joke, mate. Relax, have some tea and calm down. Phone Post
7/28/12 4:12 PM
aces_taylor

kingbisping -
Oh and if you wanna be the "grammar police" about my spelling, you spelled his name wrong too, mate! Phone Post
7/28/12 5:47 PM
Big Shot

Bloody hell mate! Bolocks! The hell we Git here ACE!?! Are you bloody freaking mad mate? Or wus it da bloody Biscuits!?!lmao! Btw I pissed in the Tea! Cheers mate!lol!
7/28/12 5:54 PM
aces_taylor

Big Shot -  Bloody hell mate! Bolocks! The hell we Git here ACE!?! Are you bloody freaking mad mate? Or wus it da bloody Biscuits!?!lmao! Btw I pissed in the Tea! Cheers mate!lol!
Vtfu Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.