UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fantasy Football for Memorabilia?

9/2/12 5:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't pm on my phone

My name is mike, but payment would have been from Jenevieve Phone Post
9/2/12 6:52 PM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just did another draft earlier today and I realized I loved the time set up in this league for the draft. Wasn't as much of a rush. But the other league had 12 people and same format besides QBs get 6 points per TD. Here is who I ended up with

QB - Stafford
WR - Demeryous Thomas
WR - Torrey Smith
WR - Robert Meacham
RB - Steven Jackson
RB - Fred Jackson
TE - Jimmy Grahem
K - Who Cares
DEF - Arizona
BN RB - Donald Brown
BN RB - Cedric Benson
BN RB - Evan Royster
BN WR - Kenny Britt
BN QB - Josh Freeman

You guys think my teams has a chance? My big worry is Steven Jackson out of all of them, thats why I am rolling with 3 bench RB that are all starters.
9/2/12 7:09 PM
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coop!! Why in the HELL, would you draft Steven Jackson!?!? Rams run sucks! Steven is always pulling his hamstring. He has never really ever had a break out season! I personally think you could have got a better RB in your draft. If, if he was there in the 12th round, I might have pulled the trigger! Cedric and Donald, I'm feeling your pain! I would package a couple of your rb's and a low value WR and try to get a #2 or Rb or a #1 WR. Torrey smith and Kenny britt are looking Great! I just think as a flex option you could utilize a better RB or WR in a package deal than Steven Jackson.
9/2/12 7:28 PM
CoopDiddy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See, I have ran with Steven Jackson for a few years and he does have a huge injury risk and not great at getting intot he endzone...but people were drafting RBs like crazy at the start of the whole deal. And I think Donald will actually surprise a lot of people this year because they are going to implement a run game a little more.
9/2/12 8:30 PM
Big Shot

People are custom to drafting running back by committee . However there has been a great change the last few years in FF. QB is now the main featured draft choice. Stafford is good, but the likes of Brees, Brady, etc would have been better. You do have a great TE, and some real solid Wr's. The one RBI I am liking Is Fred Jackson! That dude can run the ball! However he plays in the afc east, which is one of the toughest leagues in the nfl. Upside is they play my dolphins 2x a year, and my dolphins look pathetic! I give your draft about a C average. Good thing is, a lot of un drafted rookies and vets will play great as the season gets going. You can add/drop a member of your FF and pick up a FA off the waiver!! There is still hope young Jedi !!!

9/3/12 6:56 PM
CoopDiddy

Yea, I am really hoping one of my three Bench RBs can come through to replace SJAX! I think Decker and Thomas will be huge this year with Manning at the helm. And then after week 1 I am pretty set with WRs since Britt will be back. Amd as far as Stafford is concerned I think he is going to have a great season this year. Overall I think I am still happier with the UG draft compared to this one, but then again there was only 2 WR and a flex spot.
9/5/12 8:28 PM
Big Shot

Smoking aces - Josh. Only one that still needs to pay! Please pay by this Sunday, kick off weekend to still be eligible for play. I need to gather all monies, so I can turn in monies to Brett. If you cannot make it, please let me know so I can get a replacement for you. Thanks.
9/5/12 8:34 PM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pay up, fucker. Otherwise, team con-Vicks will wreck on that ass with the swiftness. Phone Post
9/5/12 8:39 PM
Big Shot

Lol! Dawggy, lmao! You gotta make it past me first broham! Ima kennel drop yah! Snout first! Lol!
9/5/12 8:49 PM
Dawggy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dream on, foo. Opening night begins. Take notes. Ain't no half steppin' Phone Post
9/5/12 8:54 PM
Big Shot

Lmao! Wahahahah! OG Gangsta Dawg!! Kennels bout to get smaller! No where to run to, no where to hide! Lol! 
9/5/12 9:34 PM
Dawggy

Lol Phone Post
9/5/12 9:46 PM
Mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn: whoever I'm playing.

Grab a jar of Vaseline and a Football for Dummies book....

Because your gonna get fucked stupid this week. Phone Post
9/5/12 10:43 PM
Dawggy

Damn. Ogletree came close to a 3rd td. Sleeper! Phone Post
9/5/12 11:00 PM
Big Shot

Lmfao!!! That's hilarious!!! Lol! That's classic!!! You must be plaing Cooper or Dawggy then!! Lol!

9/5/12 11:12 PM
CoopDiddy

Mayhems team sucks...just wait.. Phone Post
9/5/12 11:17 PM
Mayhem13

That's a line of horseshit if I have ever heard one there Coop.

Only spot on my team that is not awesome, is TE. The rest are full of killers. Wait till we play homeboy. Phone Post
9/5/12 11:19 PM
Dawggy

I agree, coop. Mayhem's team can such cox compared to mine. For that matter, yours can stroke pole as well. :) Phone Post
9/5/12 11:21 PM
CoopDiddy

My team can be full of pole smokers and flamers, I don't care...but those shit stabbers are going to win me the league! Phone Post
9/5/12 11:22 PM
Mayhem13

Coop only drafted guys that he thinks are cute...

Never a good strategy IMO Phone Post
9/5/12 11:25 PM
CoopDiddy

Better then the "only guys with dreadlocks" strategy Phone Post
9/5/12 11:29 PM
Dawggy

Coop plays for the pink team. Phone Post
9/5/12 11:32 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr pink sounds like mr. pussy. he should trade with mr. brown lol
9/5/12 11:33 PM
Mayhem13

Haha shut up Coop. Not my fault that all my best players have dreads... Phone Post
9/6/12 8:26 AM
Dreamer
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Shot -  Lmfao!!! That's hilarious!!! Lol! That's classic!!! You must be plaing Cooper or Dawggy then!! Lol!

Hey, did you get my message through the fantasy site?

Not sure how their whole email or message thing works Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.