UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fantasy Football for Memorabilia?

9/6/12 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dawggy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know how the buy option works for benched players? Do you have to purchase every week or is it a one time deal?
9/6/12 8:51 PM
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no idea Dawggy. I've never seen or dealt with it before.

Dreamer, I did get your message, I have not had a chance yet to look at team for trade. I been studying. I'll look it over tonite!
9/8/12 1:05 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that buy option for bench players is pretty bs if you ask me. for .99 cents you can make a bench guy replace a player in the starting line up if they score more points than the starter. what is the point of making a starting line up if you get the best points no matter what lol. I don't see this as a problem early but on must win games and playoffs I think it would take the fun out of deciding who to start when you can play $5 and get the best scores no matter what happens. I know its a way for the site to make more money but its kinda weak if you think about it.
9/8/12 2:19 PM
Dawggy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree Ritchie. Never played a league with that option before. Kind of cheap Phone Post
9/8/12 3:11 PM
Big Shot

I will go through the rules and settings and try to get it changed. In other words take it out. It's a new thing that nfl implemented.
9/8/12 3:20 PM
Big Shot

Ok, I fixed the problem. That feature has now been taken out. Dreamer, if you out any money, I will compensate your loss on the what monies you are owed. 
9/8/12 4:51 PM
aces_taylor
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cube - Smoking Aces, I need your payment in before tomorrows kickoff, so I can turn money into Brett and have you eligible fo winnings. Please pay before tomorrow, or I will have to find a replacement. Thanks.

who is this? Dont know you and never corresponded with you.
9/8/12 7:08 PM
Big Shot

I got you as paid ACES! Our league is now set! Soon as PIMP get back to me, I'll be sending him the money! Now! May the best man win!
9/8/12 7:24 PM
aces_taylor
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^thanks, Bro Montana. Phone Post
9/8/12 7:50 PM
Dawggy

http://youtu.be/FEGc5EmOXxc
9/8/12 9:18 PM
dmoney3

My tip is already in Coop and I'm not even going to use lube. I'm riding this donkey DRY! Sorry to blow him wide open before anyone else gets to use him.
9/8/12 9:49 PM
Big Shot

Lmao!!! Wahahahahahaha! Ahhh man, this gonna be a great year playing u guys! 
9/8/12 10:35 PM
Dawggy

Get your butt plugs ready, guys. McFadden is gonna tear this bitch up.
9/8/12 10:41 PM
aces_taylor

Dawggy - Get your butt plugs ready, guys. McFadden is gonna tear this bitch up.
Lead the nfl in rushing and TDs and the. Get hurt week 8 and be done for the year. The guy is a stud but he's made of glass. Phone Post
9/8/12 11:03 PM
Dawggy

Slap yourself. Only his 4th year, he's learned from his mistakes... just like most of my arrestees. Oh wait.
9/9/12 11:44 AM
Dreamer
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck to everyone!

And thanks to MMACollector for being awesome and generous! Phone Post
9/9/12 11:48 AM
Big Shot

Amen to that! BIG THANKS to BRETT and MMACOLLECTOR !!!!! As for the rest of yahs! Be prepared to become my newest victims!!!! 
9/9/12 11:50 AM
Big Shot

Btw, myself , Dawggy , Ritchie and Coop have discussed making this a keeper or Dynasty league. Please let me know if you are interested. I thought maybe we could keep 3-4 keepers, rest would go back into pool. 
9/9/12 11:51 AM
Dreamer
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be honest Im not too thrilled with my team to want want most of em again

My fault for falling asleep during the draft though I suppose. Lol Phone Post
9/9/12 11:56 AM
Mayhem13
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down either way.

Probably woulda done a different strategy if I knew we were keeping, but I like my team and am open either way Phone Post
9/9/12 12:01 PM
Big Shot

We can always put whole team back into pool and draft for keeper league next year!

9/9/12 12:05 PM
Big Shot

You should have 3-4 solid players on your team. The rest get put back into the pool. You'll only retain 3 or 4 of your best players. 

9/9/12 12:27 PM
Mayhem13
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im down for that for sure! Keep a few cut the rest to draft pool Phone Post
9/9/12 12:40 PM
Big Shot

If you guys pm me or put in our league page your in, I can mark you down and send out the info for next year. Last place will draft  first, first place will draft last. Whichever positional ranking your keeper was drafted in you forfeit in that round etc. 
9/9/12 12:53 PM
Dawggy

Alright bitchez... stock up on tissues. Dawggy Dawg is comin' through.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.