UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael Sonnen to Michael Phelps re Ronda

7/23/12 8:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ken amtrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/23/12 9:01 AM

Chael Sonnen @sonnench Easy steps Lap boy, I'm watching you...@michaelphelps @rondarousey
7/23/12 9:04 AM
Humphrey

and from phelps to chael and ronda "who are you guys?"
7/23/12 9:05 AM
Humphrey

Edited: 07/23/12 9:05 AM
and rofl at using a convicted theif, felon, fruadster and laundry list of other failures as some sort of supporter.
7/23/12 9:10 AM
JIUJITSUFOREVER

I'm sorry I can't hear you with all these gold medals clanging together around my neck! Signed MP Phone Post
7/23/12 9:13 AM
Couldabeen
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - and from phelps to chael and ronda "who are you guys?"
This.

Like Chael, indifferent about Rousey, but Phelps is actually known outside of a small audience.

This is just silly Phone Post
7/23/12 9:14 AM
markiz

Did Phelps at least respond to Honda?

Anyway why there are few threads with thousand of answers about one stupid sentence she said?

7/23/12 9:15 AM
ken amtrack

Is this a swimming forum?
7/23/12 9:22 AM
ken amtrack

Edited: 07/23/12 9:30 AM
Fitty Cent cant hear me from all his gold chains either but Chael can still kick his ass with Mayweather watching on..still a funny response though if you can take that stick out of your ass.."go forth and multiply"
7/23/12 9:32 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a Caraway situation for Phelps.

Respond and he is being petty or mean to a girl.

Don't respond and he is a pussy.

The truth is he isn't responding because unlike Dana White, Michael Phelps knows calling people faggots or assholes on Twitter isn't the way to appeal to an audience broad enough to get you on Oprah. Phone Post
7/23/12 9:34 AM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael is trying to soothe Ronda's achy breaky heart.
7/23/12 9:35 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phelps and Rhonda probably conceived of this flirtation while taking bong rips together Phone Post
7/23/12 9:36 AM
markiz

If he doesn't respond = he doesn't give a shit.

Actually he could respond her and make her look even more retarded than she's lookin now.

She ain't qualified enough to talk shit, so it would be quite easy to embarass her.
7/23/12 9:45 AM
ken amtrack

So swimming is popular all year round sport for Americans like Oprah/Ellen are..So you follow the National trials even when the Olympics are not on or when you lose against Australian swimmers..Dont worry Chael wont beat Michael up or he would be arrested..Relax and eat an upsized Big Mac and chill its a joke like you are..Mark Spitz also swam for America give him some love too
7/23/12 9:54 AM
LittleJoeMama
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They would both kiss his ass in person.

Phelps' legacy > than anyone in the history of MMA let alone some girl fighter and Sonnen the bridesmaid.
7/23/12 9:59 AM
fightcity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - and rofl at using a convicted theif, felon, fruadster and laundry list of other failures as some sort of supporter.

Geezuz give it a fucking rest for cripe sake you post this same line in every fucking thread. We get it that you don't like Chael but you're fucking obsessed with it. Does it really effect your life? No! Let it go...
7/23/12 10:00 AM
WoodenPupa
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Phelps and Rhonda probably conceived of this flirtation while taking bong rips together

It's like the Michael Jordan of immaculate conceptions
7/23/12 10:02 AM
ken amtrack

LittleJoeMama what a pussy response..what would you say to their face..granted you would blow Mike
7/23/12 10:23 AM
SonofJockstrap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phelps is on the same team with Rousey and Sonnen trains or did train at SPARQ, he knows who they are. This just screams of when Sonnen made fun of Lance Armstrong.
7/23/12 10:25 AM
LittleJoeMama
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ken amtrack - LittleJoeMama what a pussy response..what would you say to their face..granted you would blow Mike

Hey look, a butt hurt delusional faggot!
7/23/12 10:35 AM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 07/23/12 10:36 AM
"So I looked at what all the guys were doing and what was working. Chael's a good example. The way that he fights is not the most exciting ever so he found a way to supplement that. If I can be an exciting fighter and do all these other things then everything is going to take off"

"I think that Anderson Silva pissed off and healthy is going to destroy Chael...I think a lot of questions will be answered in this fight. "
- Ronda Rousey

7/23/12 10:40 AM
ken amtrack

I see you little joe but what's your point Phone Post
7/23/12 11:22 AM
ken amtrack

And he said lap boy not lap dancer so you don't have right to comment Phone Post
7/23/12 11:44 AM
LucasBTiger
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm blown away that, regardless how he acted, a fellow olympian would talk shit about the (potentially soon to be) greatest olympian of all time.

I dont care for swimming... But, in all reality, Ronda and Chael are children poking a giant.
7/23/12 11:50 AM
SOO72
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greatest of all time, LOL.
7/23/12 11:54 AM
Chuck Kongo

markiz - Did Phelps at least respond to Honda?

He's still waiting for his publicist to tell him about this and explain to him who or what a "Ronda Rousey" is......

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.