UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Izzy Quintanilla and MI Entertainment

7/23/12 1:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shamroxx411
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A warning to all promoters, managers, fighters etc. you may want to stay away from Izzy Quintanilla and MI Entertainment. Izzy was recently a sponsor and booth vendor for our show The Legends of Fighting. When it cam time for payment, he wrote us a check which then bounced. He then sent us another check which also bounced. He gave us a stolen credit card number that was then declined at which time he tried to give us yet another credit card number that it was recently determined was stolen from a person who is part of a local sanctioning body. This guy has been arrested and jailed countless times for fraud and narcotics. Please visit this link mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx for full arrest record and picture. Please pass this around as he has done this to several promoters and events. 
8/1/12 7:59 AM
The T Shirt Guy

I agree Izzy Quintanilla is a dirt bag. He pulled the same kind of crap with me but for a lot larger dollar amount. He wrote me $7000 in bad checks. Then he proceeded to try to explain to me how the customer I was printing for screwed him over and that is why he could not pay me. I have filed a report with the police and they are investigating it right now. If you know of any one who has information that they would like to pass on to the police then let me know. I would be more then happy to do so.
8/31/12 5:56 PM
OSMMA

Ya he ripped me off aswell. He us a scumbag Phone Post
12/18/12 1:38 PM
Dartmouth9537

Yes, ladies and gents this guys is a criminal. He continues to scam people and not pay/deliver on products - as recently as this month (12/2012.) For your viewing pleasure, here is the link to his criminal history which is full fraud. Avoid doing business with him:

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=460085
12/31/12 9:03 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turn him into the commission...isn't this what they were created for, at least in part?

Where does he live, call the local prosecutor...call prosecutors from counties where he scammed people.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.