UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Mighty Mouse Shirt

7/23/12 10:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CoopDiddy
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To everyone that has seen this before, sorry. haha. Anyways..

I am attempting to sell some t-shirts of Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson. I know there isn't a ton of fans of his, but I figured I would try here as well.

Disregard the price in the picture. The cost per shirt is 30 dollars (25 for the shirt, 5 for a donation to the baby Ellie fund) And just to let people know I am not making any money off of these shirts, just want to do a good thing to help out the family of baby Ellie.

(And for those who care, baby Ellie is the niece of Demetrious, that is one of the reasons why I decided to donate to her family and help support them through a rough time)

Here is the link to the t-shirts

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8145/7571141702_3cf29b36c9_b.jpg

Here is the extra shirt I just created today

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7260/7634344992_bc40c64c46.jpg

Here is the link to the baby Ellie website
www.helpbabyellie.com

Also any comments or suggestions would be appreciated since I know I am not the greatest with photoshop or designing a tshirt, so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks guys
11/21/13 7:48 PM
Gator Choke
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Fight Radio/ NBC Radio Phoenix, Cohost/Commentator
Sorry for the old thread bump but is this still ongoing?
11/24/13 11:03 AM
CoopDiddy
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll have to check to see if my shirt designs are saved. Or might create some less sucky ones.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.