UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Super Fight League reality show promo

7/25/12 5:35 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

SFL "Challengers" is a Hindi-language reality television series that follows a group of MMA fighters as they compete with one another in an elimination-style competition.

This unscripted drama follows 16 aspiring MMA fighters (eight male, 8 female) as they live, train and compete with opponents and friends to receive a contract with India's "Super Fight League."

The fighters get a chance to earn money through the challenges that are thrown to them and earn respect by winning the fights assigned to them. Every alternate episode has two fights where two fighters, one male and one female, graduate to the next round whereas the other two have to leave the camp.

Along the way, we see what motivates them – the opportunity to give their kids a better life, a shot at fulfilling a family legacy, or the chance to triumph over a tough upbringing.

The show is all about the life, love, hope, dreams and fears of these heroes as they battle it out in a quest to become a champion.

7/25/12 5:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is a great idea for a show... But it seems familiar.
7/25/12 5:54 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super Fight League: How Can She Tap?
7/25/12 6:18 PM
zebers3
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Othello - Looks like it has a Contender vibe to it. Good choice imho. I really enjoyed the first couple seasons of the Contender.... some of their personal stories were very compelling.

Nah, the contender was okay but they didn't actually show you the fights, from what I remember it was highly edited and they would slow it down and make it all theatrical and lame, and I think they even inserted fake punch noises. When they had the finale they actually showed the real fights and they were much more boring because it was an actual boxing match.
7/25/12 6:20 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like it will be miles better than TUF.
7/25/12 7:02 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe I missed something but this looks like a kickboxing show. I know it says MMA fighters but the only grappling they show is some girl throwing a dude into the dirt.
7/26/12 4:34 AM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
 Boom Pow Punch Kick WOW!
7/26/12 8:40 PM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
Youtube, SFT channel, on August 5th

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.