UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Halo: Reach and Halo 4

7/25/12 6:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerbacio
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been playing the shit out of halo reach ... So close to inclement weather armor effect (2 million cr) I'm a casual player and now I'm starting to get good (not on mlg playlist thou, I get stomped there, but I'm soon gonna jump on that boat) anyone else still plays from here , I got a friend hooked and we can win games on big team battle (he is literally new but is getting the hang of it )

I'm pumped as fuck for halo 4 too , already preordered it and I'm exited to see the changes and balances .. Game looks sick!!!

Anyone else here gonna get halo 4?? Phone Post
7/26/12 4:43 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Halo 4 looks tremendous, I can't wait. I don't care about multi though, I'm a campaign guy (single and co-op). It looks like a real return to what made the first game magic -- beautiful, epic environments and that feeling of discovering a world. 

Plus unless they totally botched the formula, Halo has the best AI of any fps and shooting gameplay that just feels absolutely perfect.
7/26/12 11:48 AM
Gerbacio
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm intrigued by single player too!!!

Halo keeps me being a gamer, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have a console.... There is a magic to Halo that no other game or fps can , the story!! The epicness of THE MOTHERFUCKING CHIEF ... I love Halo Phone Post
7/26/12 12:19 PM
TANK BROS
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the story is amazing, ive read the books and cant fucking wait to see what unfolds in 4
7/26/12 1:07 PM
Gerbacio

TANK BROS -  the story is amazing, ive read the books and cant fucking wait to see what unfolds in 4

dude you do halo Mp??? yougot reach? lets do it!
7/26/12 4:38 PM
TheEssence
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering getting an Xbox just for Halo 4!!! Phone Post
7/26/12 5:06 PM
Gerbacio

LindeUsesMyMouthAsAToilet -  I haven't played since Halo 2 and that's because it was in our rec room in Iraq. How lost will I be if I get 4?
Well 3 is 7 bucks and the 4th is coming off the end of 3 but I believe you won't be lost at all to be honest Phone Post
7/27/12 6:23 PM
TANK BROS
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only played halo 2 online, i actually didnt get odst or reach because ive read the books and know how it unfolds. Phone Post
8/24/12 12:38 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TANK BROS -  I only played halo 2 online, i actually didnt get odst or reach because ive read the books and know how it unfolds. Phone Post

they changed it. I liked how they went about it better in Fall of Reach than I did in the game, but the game was very good in it's own right...just wasn't a fan of unnecessary changes.
8/28/12 2:31 PM
Im gonna Barboza you
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7 unfrigginbeleivables. Thats right Phone Post
8/28/12 3:09 PM
ChaelPFan

Was a semi in h3 and top 16 in h2. Played one game of halo reach and realized it was garbage, haven't played since. Hopefully h4 is better. T2 and naded seem to think so. I wonder if anyone knows what I meant by any of that.... Phone Post
8/29/12 5:43 PM
Mad Dangler

ChaelPFan - Was a semi in h3 and top 16 in h2. Played one game of halo reach and realized it was garbage, haven't played since. Hopefully h4 is better. T2 and naded seem to think so. I wonder if anyone knows what I meant by any of that.... Phone Post
I think you should give it another chance they updated a lot and mlg is always fun. Phone Post
8/30/12 12:58 AM
x FOX x
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaelPFan - Was a semi in h3 and top 16 in h2. Played one game of halo reach and realized it was garbage, haven't played since. Hopefully h4 is better. T2 and naded seem to think so. I wonder if anyone knows what I meant by any of that.... Phone Post
It means if even a single rain drop hits your dong you will claim that you have finally lost your V Phone Post
8/30/12 1:31 AM
ChaelPFan

x FOX x -
It means if even a single rain drop hits your dong you will claim that you have finally lost your V Phone Post
I guarantee you I beat you in every aspect of life. Phone Post
8/30/12 7:13 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reach is alright, but Halo 3 mp was way fucking better.  I'm looking forward to 4, especially the weekly co op missions.  That's going to be sick. 
8/30/12 12:08 PM
x FOX x

I bet Phone Post
9/2/12 1:47 PM
orcus

Edited: 09/02/12 1:49 PM

9/2/12 2:34 PM
flowwiththego
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlowWithTheGo is down for some lolo Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.