UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> vxrsi shirt autgraphed by a bunch of people

7/26/12 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will post pictures tonight.

Brand new never worn vxrsi shirt (green)
(Basically a bunch of people I ran into while in Vegas for UFC 148)

Signed by
Dana White
Joe Rogan
Shane Carwin
Gilbert Melendez
Ian McCall
Junior Dos Santos
Mike Pyle
Mike Goldberg

7/26/12 10:13 PM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for the wrinkles bro's.
Will take Good shots of each autograph if someone is interested.
A few are in gold sharpie, and look great in person but hard to see in photo.

My friend hurt himself training and doesn't have insurance so a bunch of us are trying to raise money.

7/27/12 12:47 AM
Dawggy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hold onto your shirt man. Provide some sort of proof of injury and I'll donate some flow to the cause. Phone Post
7/27/12 2:49 AM
12SixElbow

Dawggy -  Hold onto your shirt man. Provide some sort of proof of injury and I'll donate some flow to the cause. Phone Post

I hate to beg man, but I can email you a copy of the paperwork from the ER? PM me your email addy
7/27/12 10:12 PM
ChicagoTom
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just need a copy of his last three pay stubs and I'll donate. Phone Post
7/27/12 10:39 PM
12SixElbow

ChicagoTom -  I just need a copy of his last three pay stubs and I'll donate. Phone Post

really?  lol

Seems an odd request but he works at a coffee stand and I doubt he cares.
PM me your email address.

7/27/12 11:09 PM
ChicagoTom
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -
ChicagoTom -  I just need a copy of his last three pay stubs and I'll donate. Phone Post

really?  lol

Seems an odd request but he works at a coffee stand and I doubt he cares.
PM me your email address.

I'm joking man. Shoot me a pm and I'll get back to you this weekend. I'm barely on a laptop these days. Phone Post
7/28/12 12:03 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the cause? It's a cool piece to have, but if the money goes to help someone out, it'd be easier to spend. Let me know Phone Post
7/28/12 12:36 AM
12SixElbow

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  What's the cause? It's a cool piece to have, but if the money goes to help someone out, it'd be easier to spend. Let me know Phone Post

Just a kid from my BJJ class tore his MCL and he works part time with no insurance.
So a few of us are selling stuff to help him out.

7/28/12 11:07 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, so you're talking about what you clearly stated underneath the photo.... I really should read everything before posting. How much ate you looking for for the shirt? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.