UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sorry guys

7/27/12 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fillthy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/27/12 12:17 PM
Keep tallying up the wins, and you'll be one highlight-reel stoppage from your goal.

And stay in fighting shape, we want to see the best Maine-iac when opportunity only gives two-weeks notice. At the rate injuries are happening, it's only a matter of time until you get a chance.
7/27/12 12:17 PM
Gormandized
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a positive step.

It may have been as simple as zuffa preferring a fighter who has headlined some shows recently for SF sake. Phone Post
7/27/12 12:19 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think of it this way... You've been given a breather to build the very best Tim Sylvia ever... Build that guy, kick some ass, and stay focused on the story of Tim Sylvia's triumphant return to The UFC.

You can do this.
7/27/12 12:23 PM
Chomas
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep your head up man you'll be back the fans want to see it. Phone Post
7/27/12 12:27 PM
DanChow
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator!

7/27/12 12:30 PM
chesty_1775

WAR TIM...............
7/27/12 12:45 PM
Tim Sylvia
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys your all great. And yes I would do a tuff show or even fight in any of the place that u guys have mention. Thanks again for all the great comments. Phone Post
7/27/12 12:48 PM
orcus

10er4life -  Would you be interested in fighting Barnet? Phone Post

Yeah, if they're doign Mir/Cormier, they should do Sylvia/Barnett. Would be perfect.
7/27/12 12:50 PM
#1ForrestFan4Life
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your the man Tim. Tough as nails. Keep your head up and stay motivated and you will be back fighting in the UFC soon. Good luck Tim. You have my support Phone Post
7/27/12 12:51 PM
Card
2140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you still working as a cop? You must have some great stories.
7/27/12 1:00 PM
DonFrye_Fan

Photo-0062

7/27/12 1:04 PM
DanChow
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/0909_entertainment/jason-voorhess-tim-sylvia.jpg
7/27/12 1:31 PM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As others have said, if you keep getting wins they'll have no choice but to put you back in.
7/27/12 2:00 PM
DanCrase
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It must suck to have had your hopes built and then dashed like that, like when I thought I was in with a girl named Zoe in school, only to find she just thought we were "great friends".  

Don't apologise to us, though; just keep working and winning and you'll be back; they already showed interest, imagine how they'll be salivating after you rack up another few good wins!
7/27/12 2:03 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Sylvia -  Sorry to all my fans hoping to see me back in the big show. We were talking to the UFC about the dc fight in sf and agreed to it. But for some reason they picked mir instead. It is what it is at least I was considered so maybe in the near future I will be back thanks for all of your support. Phone Post

Great attitude to have Tim.
7/27/12 2:04 PM
Morgz
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Tim you have fans in Georgia.  Keep plugging away I'm sure we'll see you back in the big show again.

Morgz
7/27/12 2:06 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - Are you still working as a cop? You must have some great stories.

Yea. Hook it up with the cop stories.
7/27/12 2:06 PM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hemlock - Dont deflate. You got some heat form the big show which means you are on the right track. You never know what will happen so keep training and keep your spirits up Tim!

This.. good luck Timmeh!!
7/27/12 2:17 PM
chaplinshouse
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/27/12 2:27 PM
MMAReview
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the facts. Randy couldn't finish Tim, even though Tim was injured. EVEN if you consider that an excuse, it was one of the most exciting fights in the history of the UFC to watch live.

Also, fan of Tim's or not, I can't see any scenario where he loses to Brock Lesnar if he was in the UFC during that same time. Probably beats Mir this time around. Probably beats Carwin. He PROBABLY would have beat Cormier because of the reach and take down defense. I mean, Tim has a bad rap sometimes, but you let that guy train full time for a major fight, he's a bad match up for nearly everyone in the HW division. I can't think of one HW who I would say, "oh, he'd kill Sylvia". The problem for Tim is, Dana never seemed to be a fan and Tim didn't put exciting fights sometimes. I think you let him back in, he gets A LOT of fans and interest based on nostalgia and the fact he can hang with anyone in the UFC or Strikeforce right now.

Just my opinion.
7/27/12 2:37 PM
bgup619
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no way a former champ should have to do that horrible reality show to get back in to the UFC... Hang in there Tim youll be back.. props to you though for being willing to do any thing to get back to the UFC.
7/27/12 2:39 PM
cool hand Ed
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope to see you back in there Tim. Keep your head up brother. You have nothing to be sorry for.
7/27/12 2:52 PM
Basz

I would love to see the big guy get another shot Phone Post
7/27/12 2:52 PM
UGCTT_T Lambos

Lol come on guys really? I'm just gunna keep my opinion to myself. Phone Post
7/27/12 2:57 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Sylvia, you can crash in my home and help yourself to both my fridge and my wife if you please.

Hope to see you back in the UFC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.