Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_T Lambos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol come on guys really? I'm just gunna keep my opinion to myself. Phone Post
7/27/12 2:54 PM
GSP24

You'll get that call, big guy. Keep doing what you're doing. As long as the wins keep coming, they can't deny you. Phone Post
7/27/12 2:57 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Sylvia, you can crash in my home and help yourself to both my fridge and my wife if you please.

Hope to see you back in the UFC. Phone Post
7/27/12 3:00 PM
qcddog03

big tim vs josh b, mark hunt, congo would all be great
7/27/12 3:05 PM
Tim Sylvia
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Tim Sylvia, you can crash in my home and help yourself to both my fridge and my wife if you please.

Hope to see you back in the UFC. Phone Post
Lol thanks brother your to kind Phone Post
7/27/12 3:06 PM
Tim Sylvia
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAReview - Here are the facts. Randy couldn't finish Tim, even though Tim was injured. EVEN if you consider that an excuse, it was one of the most exciting fights in the history of the UFC to watch live.

Also, fan of Tim's or not, I can't see any scenario where he loses to Brock Lesnar if he was in the UFC during that same time. Probably beats Mir this time around. Probably beats Carwin. He PROBABLY would have beat Cormier because of the reach and take down defense. I mean, Tim has a bad rap sometimes, but you let that guy train full time for a major fight, he's a bad match up for nearly everyone in the HW division. I can't think of one HW who I would say, "oh, he'd kill Sylvia". The problem for Tim is, Dana never seemed to be a fan and Tim didn't put exciting fights sometimes. I think you let him back in, he gets A LOT of fans and interest based on nostalgia and the fact he can hang with anyone in the UFC or Strikeforce right now.

Just my opinion.
Thank you very well said I could not agree with any more Phone Post
7/27/12 3:18 PM
some cool name

10er4life - Would you be interested in fighting Barnet? Phone Post
I'm interested in it! Phone Post
7/27/12 3:23 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are you training these days Tim?
7/27/12 3:27 PM
Authority Figure

I'd be happy to see Tim back. I didn't quite "get it" while he was in the UFC, but seeing what the ranks have filled with in recent years, I know exactly what I'm missing. I don't know how he'd fare or whether age is taking its toll, but I'd like to see him get another opportunity.
7/27/12 3:30 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props Tim respect the wars you've been in
7/27/12 3:33 PM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deer hunting in Jackman Me...

no can defend
7/27/12 3:34 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're on the right track, Tim. Keep up the good work. Phone Post
7/27/12 3:41 PM
MediumRareMistake

Not a fan but I still wanna see you in the big show again. Best of luck. Phone Post
7/27/12 3:45 PM
Hardykilledmykitten
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep at it Big Tim.  If you want back, you'll get it.  
7/27/12 4:02 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it! I was looking forward to your big comeback. Phone Post
7/27/12 4:06 PM
Smith1234
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Tim, hope to see you soon. And I would add Hunt to the list of guys who has built some momentum that you would crush on the ground.

I would love to you fight Nog again, not sure what would happen but you have a good chance of knocking him out this time. Your standup looked great in that fight. Phone Post
7/27/12 4:07 PM
Smith1234
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also agree with guy who said be in shape for that two week notice call. Phone Post
7/27/12 4:11 PM
damaebushi
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see the Tim Sylvia I used to watch back in Pat's gym.  He was one of the hardest working guys around and way better than he ever got credit for.  WIshing you well.

Respectfully:

Fred
7/27/12 4:43 PM
Ryan Black
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, when I read one of the motivational, first fan responses, I pictured a totally ripped Tin Sylvia, and that brought on more awesome ideas. Hope to see you back in the UFC Big Tim- and I hope real soon! I dunno, maybe if you change your weight regimen a little bit, you could totally change your look and get people talking big. Just a thought. Good luck man, always a fan! Phone Post
7/27/12 4:58 PM
Kirik
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
 Looking forward to your next fight, whereever it is!
7/27/12 5:16 PM
UGCTT_Romophobia
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still a fan.
Good luck Tim! Phone Post
7/27/12 7:26 PM
CindyO

Hemlock - Dont deflate. You got some heat form the big show which means you are on the right track. You never know what will happen so keep training and keep your spirits up Tim!

THIS;)

Cindy
7/27/12 7:31 PM
Uchi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting the consideration at least is a step in the right direction. Continue to represent yourself with humility and class, and knock out a few more guys, and you will be back.
7/27/12 7:32 PM
Greenup
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -  Looking forward to your next fight, whereever it is!
This. Best of luck Phone Post
7/27/12 7:36 PM
kungfufedor

I want to see you in the UFC because your better than 80% of the division fact!!!

Also im pissed off with UFC cards with no one ive ever heard of!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.