UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sorry guys

7/31/12 12:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie, how many lie's does it take to try and look cool on a MMA forum?

1. Brock apologized to you by card
2. Brock apologized to you in person
3. Your friends with Jim Ross
4. Jim Ross says you have better promo's than any WWE star
5. You suck a lot of dick

Pop quiz, which one of the above facts stated is actually true about Reggie....

Ill give you a hint, its not numbers 1-4.
7/31/12 12:59 AM
Reggie Warren Jr
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
 It is numbers 1-4 and I fuck a lot of pussy...a lot of Cindys pussy.
7/31/12 2:50 AM
CindyO

Reggie Warren Jr - 
Kostakio -  Auzzie, have you ever seen the video of Reggie slapping Ken Shamrock at that book signing event? Probably not because it was pulled off the Internet in hours. You don't want that treatment so just quit while you're ahead. You've been warned. Phone Post

No Kostakio, He's been "Warren'd!"

So cute!

Cindy
7/31/12 10:29 AM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a lame ass schtick
7/31/12 12:08 PM
Kostakio
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - what a lame ass schtick
Shut you mouth call me schtick. Phone Post
7/31/12 12:47 PM
LucasBTiger
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAReview - Here are the facts. Randy couldn't finish Tim, even though Tim was injured. EVEN if you consider that an excuse, it was one of the most exciting fights in the history of the UFC to watch live.

Also, fan of Tim's or not, I can't see any scenario where he loses to Brock Lesnar if he was in the UFC during that same time. Probably beats Mir this time around. Probably beats Carwin. He PROBABLY would have beat Cormier because of the reach and take down defense. I mean, Tim has a bad rap sometimes, but you let that guy train full time for a major fight, he's a bad match up for nearly everyone in the HW division. I can't think of one HW who I would say, "oh, he'd kill Sylvia". The problem for Tim is, Dana never seemed to be a fan and Tim didn't put exciting fights sometimes. I think you let him back in, he gets A LOT of fans and interest based on nostalgia and the fact he can hang with anyone in the UFC or Strikeforce right now.

Just my opinion.

Wow. How bout this fact... Randy beat him for 5 rounds in a striking battle.

Brock TKO's him
Mir breaks him again
JDS TKO's him / KO's him quickly
DC ground and pounds / TKO's him
Struve hurts and then submits him
Big Johnson nighty nights him
Pat Barry hurts him
Cain... Do I hav to say it?
Werdum beats him
Roy Nelson stomps him
Carwin runs over him
Travis Browned KO's him
Mark Hunt KO's him
Cheick Kongo hurts him, though I'd be seriously pullin for Tim.

Sorry, Timmy. I once pulled for you too. But, unless you did some seeeeerious prep work, you'd have a hard road these days in the big show...
7/31/12 1:11 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren is a Goddang son of a bitch! :)
7/31/12 1:57 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
CindyO - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 
Kostakio -  Auzzie, have you ever seen the video of Reggie slapping Ken Shamrock at that book signing event? Probably not because it was pulled off the Internet in hours. You don't want that treatment so just quit while you're ahead. You've been warned. Phone Post

So cute!

Cindy

Thanks Cindy. And how lucky are you that Ive written a love song to my girl Cindy and you get to enjoy it just as much?
7/31/12 2:02 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie is a god, not the God, there are only three of those, but a god certainly.

7/31/12 8:43 PM
CindyO

Reggie Warren Jr - 
CindyO - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 

So cute!

Cindy

Thanks Cindy. And how lucky are you that Ive written a love song to my girl Cindy and you get to enjoy it just as much?

Ha! Those songs make me laugh! She must be awesome, too:)

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.