UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Adega Portuguesa

7/28/12 9:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smith st where the old mei sum used to be. Anyone ate at this Portuguese/Brazilian resto. I had the vinhi dalhos and it was good but my party n I felt it was a bit overpriced.

But I dont want to be to critical, since a lot of,guys here like Bella mia in kaimuki and I thought it was the worst Italian food I had in my life no joke.

Opinions?
7/28/12 9:52 PM
MOB U2
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw I acknowledge my posting errors but can't correct due to.pork fat on my screen.
7/29/12 1:28 AM
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never been but I'd be willing to give it try before posting an opinion
7/29/12 3:02 AM
FCTV808
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will try.

wtfp?
7/29/12 7:19 AM
lets get dangerous
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ate the lunch buffet there the first week they were open. Good food for only $7-9 i believe for the buffet a person then. Not a large selection but what was on the table was excellent. The chicken was awesome but the pasta was the best. Taste reminded me of alfredo. Been meaning to go again but just haven't found the time.

The hostess was fucking hot :)

I have had better brazilian food in vegas and cali but the price and the atmosphere at this place was cool for me and my kids Phone Post
7/29/12 5:36 PM
MOB U2

^Wow the buffet was $7-$9? I think it's $12.99 now. I would've tried it but we all wanted something else on the menu, esp. for me b/c I haven't eaten vinha d'alhos since I was a kid.

If it's the same girl, yes she was yummy. And some of the chicks in there were just as yummy as well.

Don't get me wrong though - the food I thought was good, but $19 for a vinha d'alhos I thought was a bit much. The place is nice. My party wasn't too enthused with their choices so they ain't going again.

I was hoping for some Brazilian BBQ though.

And sorry no pics guys. I maxed out my phone media capacity.
7/29/12 10:14 PM
lets get dangerous
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ueah I believe it was 7-9 unless kids were cheaper than adults. Fed me and my kids and sister for under/around $50. There were 5 of us Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.