UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie: Technically, I'm much better than Kennedy

7/29/12 4:22 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

“He can say whatever he wants. He can be good on the ground, but technically I’m much better. In a Jiu-Jitsu match, he probably wouldn’t have a chance against me,” Roger told TATAME about the challenge

“In a MMA fight, we can’t say. In my last fight, my opponent (Keith Jardine) was far away from being a black belt and I couldn’t submit him”

Roger, who defeated Jardine in his middleweight debut, is open to fight anyone next, including Kennedy

"I guess it can be an interesting fight. Anyone in Strikeforce would do an interesting fight with me”.

read entire article...

7/29/12 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger's size advantage would be a big help against Kennedy too. I wouldn't mind seeing this fight, just as long as Kennedy doesn't fight like he's ahead on the score sheet all the way to another unanimous decision loss.
7/29/12 5:12 PM
LTL
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Principal - Article title is misleading.

UG News strikes again. All about the thread views.

7/29/12 5:13 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Principal -  Article title is misleading. Phone Post

Yeah no kidding.
7/29/12 5:41 PM
spg
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horrible headline, true speak from Roger.
7/29/12 6:09 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LTL -
The Principal - Article title is misleading.

UG News strikes again. All about the thread views.

Tatame titled the article. Not the ug news. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.