UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Invictafc 2 signed bys are up.

7/30/12 10:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Malcolmdogg
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like the title says. I'm out and about so can't put up a link.
Invictafc.com I think. Under shop, then accessories. Phone Post
7/30/12 11:09 AM
D1N0
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://invictafcstore.storesecured.com/invicta-fc-2-autographed-poster-invictafc2-poster-detail.htm
7/30/12 11:53 AM
nothing_records

Thanks for the info. Just bought one :)
7/30/12 12:28 PM
Malcolmdogg
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D1N0 - http://invictafcstore.storesecured.com/invicta-fc-2-autographed-poster-invictafc2-poster-detail.htm
Thanks brother, these fights were pretty much action packed the whole night. Phone Post
7/30/12 12:41 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Invicta is here to stay. I am a big supporter and will get every signed poster they put out. pretty much every fight is action packed. I can definitely see after the sf contract with showtime ends that sf will be dissolved, the men will move to ufc and the women will move the invicta. The ufc will buy out or partner up with invicta to run the ufc version of womens mma and possibly have the big huge fights on ufc cards (rousey/cyborg ect. either way I love watching the fights they put out.
7/30/12 3:11 PM
fightpimp

just bought 40 of them... better hurry boys!
7/30/12 3:44 PM
hunto21

You go pimpster!
7/30/12 7:05 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sure hope you're right Rithie. I really enjoy women's mma and would like to see it continue.
7/30/12 8:06 PM
fightpimp

hunto21 - You go pimpster!

I haven't bought 40 of anything since the Pride days unfortunately... i was just fucking with everybody lol...
7/30/12 8:30 PM
hunto21

I thought for sure you were putting $2000 into an invicta investment.
7/31/12 12:36 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just bought 2, I think my brother would love one for his birthday. Great fights, and really reasonable price. Hopefully they come in mint condition, otherwise my bro might need to pay extra for matting! Phone Post
7/31/12 12:39 AM
Malcolmdogg

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Just bought 2, I think my brother would love one for his birthday. Great fights, and really reasonable price. Hopefully they come in mint condition, otherwise my bro might need to pay extra for matting! Phone Post
I know the bunch of Invictafc 1's I got came damaged Phone Post
7/31/12 1:01 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malcolm, are you always raining on parades? Hopefully this batch comes through unscathed. BTW, are you looking to move any of your non-mint Invicta 1's? Phone Post
7/31/12 5:57 AM
Malcolmdogg

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Malcolm, are you always raining on parades? Hopefully this batch comes through unscathed. BTW, are you looking to move any of your non-mint Invicta 1's? Phone Post
No bro, I don't mean to rain on any Parades, just pointing out a bad packing job. This time I made separate orders, to try and avoid this problem again.

Also not in the neighborhood to let any of my InvictaFc 1's go, but if I change my mind I'll let you know. Best of luck with your order. Phone Post
7/31/12 8:08 AM
vegas_guy

I may be interested in moving one of my invicta one posters for the right price. It is also non mint. I believe just a little corner bent but would have to pull out to verify.
8/8/12 8:08 PM
ChaoticTorres

anyone receive their poster yet? or have pics of the signed poster?
8/8/12 10:23 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got mine today. I am telling you invicta is going to make noise. just heard that meisha tate got the ok to take fights in invicta after her sf fight next week. I am still thinking that sf will be dissolved after the shotime contract ends, men will go to ufc and women will go to invicta and probably be somehow involved with ufc to have super fights on ufc cards. either way i love the invicta fights.

and yes there was some minor damage on both posters i got.
8/9/12 12:49 AM
ChaoticTorres

Got mine today too. Where is the damage on yours?
Mine had minor crinckles on lower right side of poster.
8/9/12 1:45 AM
RitchieGreaser

yup mine too, both had damage on the lower right corners. not bad but is still there.
8/9/12 1:55 AM
ChaoticTorres

would it be too much trouble to ask for a picture of your poster?
I want to compare.
8/14/12 7:37 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RitchieGreaser - Yeah Invicta is here to stay. I am a big supporter and will get every signed poster they put out. pretty much every fight is action packed. I can definitely see after the sf contract with showtime ends that sf will be dissolved, the men will move to ufc and the women will move the invicta. The ufc will buy out or partner up with invicta to run the ufc version of womens mma and possibly have the big huge fights on ufc cards (rousey/cyborg ect. either way I love watching the fights they put out.
according to Shannon, she says they aren't selling out to anyone. Even though her and Uncle Dana are buddy buddy.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming few yrs. Afterall, when dana says "never" you take it with a grain of salt.

If it financially benefits dana, he will do it. At the least, female Super Fights in UFC octagon. Phone Post
8/16/12 8:10 AM
nothing_records

Got my poster today. Damaged...
8/23/12 8:51 AM
Malcolmdogg

2 out of 4 came in pretty good condition, the other 2 are going back. Phone Post
8/23/12 1:21 PM
Mayhem13
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody looking to trade one of those? Phone Post
8/24/12 3:48 AM
ChaoticTorres

they're still selling them on the website, i believe.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.