UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Sleeping Dogs

9/14/12 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Pariah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  ^ you will unlock the rest of the songs as you progress through the story. Just keep playing.

Also, the GSP stuff gets a little boring. The superman punch is OK but to be honest I prefer the default heavy attack which is the heavy kick because it has more range. Also, the actual clothes get boring too, I ended up switching to a different outfit like half way through the game. Sure, I lost the abilities tied in with the GSP clothes, but I didn't really care... Phone Post

Cool, thanks for letting me know.  Wanted to be sure, because I'm almost halfway through the game (according to statistics screen) and I didn't want to have to start all over again to get the karaoke achievement (gonna try to 100% the game).

More than anything, I just wanted to have MMA shorts and a GSP t-shirt, but after thinking about it, I'd probably end up changing afterwards haha.. I forgot that there was a superman punch included with the clothing set too.
9/14/12 3:31 AM
The Wallabee Kingpin
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fun game but i thought it was a little too easy...albeit I haven't 100%ed it yet Phone Post
10/11/12 11:50 AM
crescentwrench
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting to get this subscribed because the assbut cockshit app has no search or second page on a forum.  Will scan through to see if it's been talked about but I just played about 5 minutes of the demo and I guess it's the soft reaction to the controls or tight field of vision but I got some savage motion sickness and had to grab the wife's morning sickness meds to keep from vomiting for the rest of the day.  I'm pretty damn prone to motion sickness but this was the first time a game affected me and affected me so fast and hard.  I can't read more than two lines of text while on the road or I start to feel that pressure behind the throat just to give you an indication of how bad I am.  But a video game has never really bothered me because it's like driving.  I'm controlling the action so the motion isn't unpredictable.  But this one, oof.  Anyway, I am going to browse through and see if it's been mentioned.  

10/11/12 12:13 PM
crescentwrench
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First person usually doesn't hit me for at least a couple of hours and I can tell when I'm getting tired of it and can quit long before it's a problem. And I can do third person more easily, it'ms my preference. And Incan handle it fairly tight, Batman is no problem and I can go in pretty close on Skyrim in the dungeons and everything. But this one started in the first few seconds and when I finally figured out it wasn't a fluke I very nearly threw up in my own lap. First time this has ever happened and I'm the most susceptible person I know to motion sickness. Phone Post
10/11/12 12:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I WANT A SEQUEL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.