UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Sleeping Dogs

8/8/12 10:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny dude !!! hey man cool thing.. :)

i am not one to be all highstrung on "graphics" n crap so i could care less if its on console or pc as i enjoy playing my games on the 360 and PS3.

i may go with the 360 to get some playing time on it and also so i wont have to change my BadComany 2 in the PS3 as it literally resides there lol
8/9/12 12:38 PM
MrMead
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supersaiyan - is GSP actually in the game ?

If you pre-order through Best Buy you unlock the GSP pack, which includes.....

Take the fight out of the Octagon and into the streets of Hong Kong. The George St. Pierre T-shirt, headband and shorts let you unlock the talents and strengths of this world-class fighter.

Fight the Triads with GSP's signature "Superman Punch" -- the most efficient knockout punch the MMA has ever known. You'll be able to fight like an MMA master with increased grappling and throwing damage.

When you pre-order Sleeping Dogs for Xbox 360 or PS3 at Best Buy, you'll gain access to this exclusive character pack.

Download code for bonus pack will arrive in the package with the game. While supplies last.
8/9/12 5:21 PM
PJ Benn Fan
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T
8/9/12 5:58 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just ordered a new video card to play this fucker on max settings. Made me jump the gun by a few months. Oh well, plenty of good stuff coming out to justify the purchase... I hope.
8/9/12 6:04 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice, so comes out Tue?
8/9/12 6:12 PM
Lymond
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, Tuesday. Hope it lives up to the hype.
8/9/12 9:27 PM
PJ Benn Fan
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant wait for this game.
8/9/12 11:00 PM
supersaiyan

MrMead - 
supersaiyan - is GSP actually in the game ?

If you pre-order through Best Buy you unlock the GSP pack, which includes.....

Take the fight out of the Octagon and into the streets of Hong Kong. The George St. Pierre T-shirt, headband and shorts let you unlock the talents and strengths of this world-class fighter.

Fight the Triads with GSP's signature "Superman Punch" -- the most efficient knockout punch the MMA has ever known. You'll be able to fight like an MMA master with increased grappling and throwing damage.

When you pre-order Sleeping Dogs for Xbox 360 or PS3 at Best Buy, you'll gain access to this exclusive character pack.

Download code for bonus pack will arrive in the package with the game. While supplies last.

wow thanks bro...i may just preorder from BEst buy for this pre order package instead of Gamestop or AMazon

not sure what GAmestop had in their package but Amazon you had some Martial arts master training bonus or something like that.
8/10/12 2:46 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

GTX 570 be able to run this on max? Phone Post
8/10/12 9:45 AM
Lymond

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  GTX 570 be able to run this on max? Phone Post

Not sure, but you're above recommended spec.

Minimum:

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz

Memory: 2GB

Hard Disk Space: 15GB

Video Card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher

DirectX®: 10

Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

Recommended:

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

Memory: 4GB

Hard Disk Space: 15GB

Video Card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950

DirectX®: 11

Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
8/10/12 5:09 PM
Meohfumado
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope they made serious strides since Activision cancelled it.

Heard a lot of bad things about it back then....
8/10/12 9:20 PM
supersaiyan

gameSTOP

Bonus!

More details

Bonus Item
• Receive the Police Protection Pack!

Pre-order your copy of Sleeping Dogs at GameStop and receive the Police Protection Pack, which includes an exclusive mission, vehicle and weapon. The "High Speed" Mission lets you join the Hong Kong Police Department SWAT Unit in an all out street war with the Triads. Swerve through traffic, explosions and gun fire as you chase down your targets in an exclusive Swat Police Car. With The Police Protection Pack Assault Rifle you can take your enemies out with either a single shot, or a spray of bullets.

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order ships.
Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.
8/13/12 6:39 AM
whitfield1234
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunno weather or not to get this game Phone Post
8/13/12 9:29 AM
PJ Benn Fan

whitfield1234 -  Dunno weather or not to get this game Phone Post

Maybe rent it first then.

I like what I see so I definitely plan on getting it.
8/13/12 9:45 AM
puddlesmith
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd highly recommend not preordering any game, especially a brand new franchise
8/13/12 3:22 PM
Meohfumado
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

puddlesmith - I'd highly recommend not preordering any game, especially a brand new franchise

Its not new.

They are just rebranding a True Crime game (failed franchise), after it was dropped by Activision.
8/13/12 5:28 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm buying it tomorrow..
8/13/12 7:13 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/361933/sleeping-dogs-review-arrives-2012s-most-brilliantly-brutal-surprise/ http://www.gamepur.com/news/8786-sleeping-dogs-first-reviews-score-out.html
8/13/12 8:30 PM
supersaiyan

Barry_BondsMVP -  I'm buying it tomorrow..

WORD HOMEY!!! cant wait to the hell outta work so i can so break the sound barrier to BEstBuy lol
8/13/12 9:45 PM
PJ Benn Fan

Called a bestbuy today and the guy said i could buy it and pick it up today.
So i scoot over only to be told they arent even in yet.

I figured they were but they were covering their asses.

The mgr told me he will give me $10 off if i come back tomorrow so that helps.

But fuck i had my hopes up for some gaming tonight Phone Post
8/13/12 10:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

supersaiyan - 
Barry_BondsMVP -  I'm buying it tomorrow..

WORD HOMEY!!! cant wait to the hell outta work so i can so break the sound barrier to BEstBuy lol

lol, I'm off tomorrow, picking it up early...
8/13/12 10:38 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keep us updated. im on the fence about this one. the reviews sound too good to be true (in regards to the comparisons to the other games).
8/14/12 12:52 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'll definitely give my thoughts on it, through out the day
8/14/12 11:57 AM
Lymond

Damn it, the high res pack took too long to DL, and I had to go to work without getting a chance to try the game. Fuck, this is going to be a long day.

Any word, Barry?
8/14/12 12:17 PM
nrallen

released friday in uk. looking forward to my first ever pre-order being delivered. will leave my thoughts then.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.