UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Sleeping Dogs

8/19/12 12:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no freezing here either...
8/19/12 1:17 PM
PJ Benn Fan
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The freezing fuckd me over because i hdnt manually saved some of my progress and when it froze it did away with the first racing mission and 3 of my drug busts.
Then i did one of the drug busts again (the one in the middle of the survelliance screen) and everytime i would have the guy arrested my game would freeze.
Had to do another bust and arrest first then go back to that survelliance to actually save and progress properly!
Now i have to go get the gun from tiffany.AGAIN! Phone Post
8/19/12 1:22 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PJ Benn Fan - Anyone elses game freeze periodically? Phone Post
Thank fuck, I thought it was just me lol.

Mines has froze twice now, both times at loading screens. Phone Post
8/19/12 3:27 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a freeze at the end of the last Dog Eyes mission. Phone Post
8/19/12 7:02 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm waiting on the last chapter...doing the drug busts and favors right now
8/19/12 9:42 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i sang a song for Tiffany :)

All Outta Love - Air Supply

really pointless as mission but whatever haha

then i went to impress No Pin (or something like that) and hack a camera for her.
8/19/12 9:52 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I pumped out that one bitch recently, lol
8/19/12 11:37 PM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the wedding part when you kick the door open to get uncle po it froze for me. I play on ps3. Was the only time. I think this might be game of the year for me so far. Phone Post
8/20/12 12:18 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winning races is all about having the fastest car or bike and not crashing.  It's fucking simple.  
8/20/12 2:44 AM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greenup -
At the wedding part when you kick the door open to get uncle po it froze for me. I play on ps3. Was the only time. I think this might be game of the year for me so far. Phone Post
Had one more freeze. Just beat the game the last few hours are insane. Phone Post
8/20/12 5:09 AM
bigheadrhino
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I froze once the entire game. I also wished the game didn't end but overall a very satisfying and enjoyable game. It took the best elements from multiple games and left out all the pointless annoying shit that just wastes your time. There was almost no confusion about what you were supposed to do and when you were supposed to do it. And there's just so much variety in the gameplay that it doesn't feels repetitive (They could have made different types of puzzles for the hacking). Great game! Better than GTA imo. I hope they make more of these.
8/20/12 5:42 AM
RobMcKenzie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loving this game to bits. Leaves GTA for dead.

Question: How do I jump out of one car into another whilst driving?
I can't figure it out.
8/20/12 7:19 AM
Greenup

Hold x on ps3(whatever opens your door or makes you stand on bike) when you see a green arrow on the car you wanna jump to let go and he will jump to it. Just got all the cameras/cases/life altars ect. But never got my triad lvl to 10 is it still possible after beating the game? Wanted to get platinum trophy. Phone Post
8/20/12 9:17 AM
PJ Benn Fan
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question for the guys who have beat the game.

Can you still roam around and finish off missions and do favors and fightclubs, or once you finish you are done and you have to start everything over?

Regarding jumping from one car to another, on x360 you hold down A (green) and than I believe you just press it again!
8/21/12 12:23 AM
supersaiyan

TheZa -  Winning races is all about having the fastest car or bike and not crashing.  It's fucking simple.  

the races are pretty easy..and i mean EASY compared to GTA tho...GTA racing is hard as F%%% till you do it a bout 10 x n crap lol

i won races on the first n 2nd tries literally .
8/21/12 12:27 AM
supersaiyan

Edited: 08/21/12 12:27 AM
RobMcKenzie - Loving this game to bits. Leaves GTA for dead.

Question: How do I jump out of one car into another whilst driving?
I can't figure it out.

for xbox ..

drive at a decent speed ...hit the green A (hold) hit again (tap it) once you see the green arrow show up (that lets you know you are close enough to do the jump)

if you are driving a car Wei (driver) will open his door on the drivers side

if you are driving a motorcycle Wei will prop up on the bike (think surfboarding)
8/21/12 12:55 AM
TheZa

I've finished nearly everything.  Still have to find a few more random events and collectibles and I'm done.  Fuck, I want DLC NOW.
8/21/12 3:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I've had a freeze the other day, first time...I'm trying to do all the drug busts...but I do enjoy going to the different locations where you have six stages of fighting multiple thugs...
8/21/12 3:49 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -  I've had a freeze the other day, first time...I'm trying to do all the drug busts...but I do enjoy going to the different locations where you have six stages of fighting multiple thugs...
It was while doing drug busts that my game froze twice.

They were both at the loading screens when trying to use the monitor in the apartment. Phone Post
8/21/12 3:52 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

exactly where mine happened as well...
8/21/12 7:10 PM
supersaiyan

yea i guess i am in the same boat...allmost finished with the game..

just a few DrugBust missions that i kinda avoided but now seems to be all that is left on the map ( blue shield shaped icons)

and other than that its races and occasional car retrievel missions from Tran.

i am trying to really get my face value to level 8 (currently at 5) so i can get the damn Bruce Lee yellow banana sweat suit he used in GAme of Death.

but i cant ever pass up opportunities to asskick gangs/baddies when i can whenever i discover them while traveling lol
8/21/12 8:00 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I need this game tide me over til GTA 5 lol
8/21/12 8:24 PM
RobMcKenzie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It really is the perfect sandbox game. Doesn't get repetitive, great combat system and many great throwbacks to classic movies. I love the dlc costume where you dress like the guys from big trouble in little china Phone Post
8/21/12 8:39 PM
TheZa

RobMcKenzie - It really is the perfect sandbox game. Doesn't get repetitive, great combat system and many great throwbacks to classic movies. I love the dlc costume where you dress like the guys from big trouble in little china Phone Post
What DLC is that? Phone Post
8/21/12 10:03 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I hate finding the damn drug busts that's under the freeway, right inside the caves..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.