8/22/12 12:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleeping Dogs>GTA IV
8/22/12 12:57 AM
kingofpancakes80
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Sleeping Dogs>GTA IV

gta 4 is 4 years old...
8/22/12 1:04 AM
King777

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Sleeping Dogs>GTA IV
Agreed. Phone Post
8/22/12 1:59 AM
orcus

Just started it, digging it so far. Great graphics on PC. GTA in Hong Kong with Arkham City-esque melee.
8/22/12 3:51 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Biggest thing for me is the melee combat and less focus on firearms. So much more badass.
8/22/12 9:40 PM
Don_Dada
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
8/22/12 10:03 PM
supersaiyan

Barry_BondsMVP -  I hate finding the damn drug busts that's under the freeway, right inside the caves..

yeah SAME here..that crap got annoying quik ... you see on the map you are literally like right on top of the location and the spots off in some BS lower alley or elevated are somewhere.

i really hate the those busts with Guns.. gun in general for this game was a dumbass idea and the cover action is BS since you still get shot like a tard. i forget the area but its where you have like 7 or 8 cover areas and the thugs are all way in the back behind them meaning you have to leapfrog them to shoot the baddies.

as if it isnt enough dealing with the baddies i have the freaking cops shooting at me from the rear after you kill a couple of guys (WTF?) the cover feature mechanism is literally garbage imo. there is an upgrade to where you can have the slo-mo action option (think Stranglehold/Wet/Max Payne series) however it is terribly flawed .

* i tried using my car to run over them fools but still got killed since driving through those freaking walls was like a pinball machine and actually reduced you to a "sitting" duck.
8/23/12 5:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/12 5:05 AM
 lol tell me about it, I agree...it's impossible to do a drug bust at Sun Yat Sun Housing Complex...there's six waiting for you, whom are all strapped...and you only get a pistol lol...I tried it 10 times and got frustrated, because you have to worry about the Cops, whom for some reason only intervene when YOU are shooting etc lol...

btw, these last two chapters are longer then I thought, I'm still trying to finish the story, all I know...after the  Funeral, shit has gotten cray-cray...

8/23/12 9:55 AM
T Sauce
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -  lol tell me about it, I agree...it's impossible to do a drug bust at Sun Yat Sun Housing Complex...there's six waiting for you, whom are all strapped...and you only get a pistol lol...I tried it 10 times and got frustrated, because you have to worry about the Cops, whom for some reason only intervene when YOU are shooting etc lol...

btw, these last two chapters are longer then I thought, I'm still trying to finish the story, all I know...after the  Funeral, shit has gotten cray-cray...

I actually knocked that one out first try. I've had more trouble with the knives than guns. I saved the water access drug busts for last. Went out to the gambling den, got a fast boat, cleared one out. Grabbed an automatic and refilled pistol ammo and went to the next one. There were health shines along the way to get my health all the way back up. The parking lot in Kennedy town was the hardest to me. You had to kill 20 guys. I wiped out the first 6 with a car and kept doing donuts in the parking lot until I only had 10 left. I feel like I'm getting close to the end of the story and I don't want it to end. Phone Post
8/23/12 10:20 AM
RyanPleasure

Saw It mentioned a few time in the thread

Here's a video for all of you Shenmue fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDdgKAf6f6U
8/23/12 10:36 AM
PJ Benn Fan
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Havent played much this week really.

Just did the wedding mission last night.

That was fucking fun as hell!

Also I confronted Tiffany about stepping out on me.

Didnt even know we were exclusive yet.

Considered killing her when she started to walk away than I took all of the OGs advice and decided to completely ignore her LOL!

I didnt want to give her the satisfaction of her knowing I cared that much! Fuck that cunt.

8/23/12 11:47 AM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this out in the Uk game looks awesome, cant believe i haven't heard about this until now!!!
8/23/12 12:55 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Sauce - 
Barry_BondsMVP -  lol tell me about it, I agree...it's impossible to do a drug bust at Sun Yat Sun Housing Complex...there's six waiting for you, whom are all strapped...and you only get a pistol lol...I tried it 10 times and got frustrated, because you have to worry about the Cops, whom for some reason only intervene when YOU are shooting etc lol...

I actually knocked that one out first try. I've had more trouble with the knives than guns. I saved the water access drug busts for last. Went out to the gambling den, got a fast boat, cleared one out. Grabbed an automatic and refilled pistol ammo and went to the next one. There were health shines along the way to get my health all the way back up. The parking lot in Kennedy town was the hardest to me. You had to kill 20 guys. I wiped out the first 6 with a car and kept doing donuts in the parking lot until I only had 10 left. I feel like I'm getting close to the end of the story and I don't want it to end. Phone Post

yea the open space busts are much easier, because of the ability to run them over...

okay, I just beat story mode, and must say...I have no complaints, the story covered everything perfectly, this game is #2 for me... behind, Red Dead Redemption...

the last three chapters have some of the best action ever in a game.
8/23/12 3:53 PM
Don_Dada
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Due to some of your reviews I'm gonna go pick this up sometime over the weekend. Sounds fun.
8/23/12 5:55 PM
Gracie killar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played the demo was impressed by the fighting have to get used to the counter system. I am looking forward to picking up this game this wkend as well.
8/23/12 6:55 PM
Lymond
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I enjoyed the cut scenes in this game more than I have in any other game. Really well done, not overwhelming in their amount, and good placement for them.

Absolutely loved the game, and I think it is one of the very few for which I would buy DLC.
8/23/12 7:01 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Gracie killar - Played the demo was impressed by the fighting have to get used to the counter system. I am looking forward to picking up this game this wkend as well.

it'll take some time to get use too...especially countering dudes with weapons...but once you build up your character's fighting abilities, nothing more exciting, then standing in the middle of 10 thugs, and just putting hands on them lol...really plays like an action movie..
8/23/12 9:15 PM
supersaiyan

i love taking on the multiple attackers with my shirtless bruce lee looking ass :)
8/23/12 11:06 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol me too...especially the last chapter  when you're at the Compound...
8/25/12 4:15 PM
Chappy2211
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -  Is this out in the Uk game looks awesome, cant believe i haven't heard about this until now!!!
Yeah it is.. Phone Post
8/25/12 6:52 PM
Gracie killar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will I improve my hand to hand combat skills a lot if I just keep going to dojo's cause I am just getting my ass handed to me every time. Any advice would be appreciated.
8/25/12 6:53 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played the demo, very tempted to buy. Phone Post
8/25/12 7:45 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Gracie killar - Will I improve my hand to hand combat skills a lot if I just keep going to dojo's cause I am just getting my ass handed to me every time. Any advice would be appreciated.

yes you will, and just run up on gang members, just the ones that are in groups or 2 or 3...but you'll get use to it half way through...
8/25/12 7:51 PM
T Sauce
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To anyone on the fence about this one, buy it. I would put it in my top 5 360 games right now. It's Saints Row 2 with Arkham City combat set in a Kung Fu movie. The action is great, story is interesting, music is perfection, driving is fun, the difficulty is spot on. The camera can be a pain in the ass but seriously this game fucking rocks. Phone Post
8/25/12 10:04 PM
Gracie killar

T Sauce nailed it.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.