UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Sleeping Dogs

8/25/12 11:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RML
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just finished the main storyline.

A very surprising game.  Some people chalked it up as just another "open world game", but it was a great experience.. start to finish.
8/26/12 11:51 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playing now on PC, it's awesome. T Sauce is pretty accurate, GTA with Arkham melee and almost Max Payne-like shooting (not as good though). Graphics on PC, at night in the rain, are phenomenal, like modded GTA.
8/26/12 4:59 PM
roperninja
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn! Demo tonight Phone Post
8/26/12 6:09 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just played the demo! Ill be getting this game shortly. Phone Post
8/27/12 5:51 PM
supersaiyan

Gracie killar - Will I improve my hand to hand combat skills a lot if I just keep going to dojo's cause I am just getting my ass handed to me every time. Any advice would be appreciated.

yes ..once you get the hang of it ..its pretty simple..

my advice is to stay mobile and move around to seperate you from the baddies till you get the countering timing intact.

it literally feels like Arkham City imo.

i always anticipate an attack coming if i am ever within 2 arms lengths :P
8/27/12 6:16 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

counter the quicker guys, and get off first on the fatter guys...because they will inflict more damage by getting you in a clinch...

and yes, like others said, seperate yourself, so you can finish your combo on someone...if you're to bunched up, someone will try to attack you from the back when you're throwing your combos, so you have to stop and counter the dude behind you...screws it up.
8/27/12 10:07 PM
TalkShowOnMute
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard of it..played the Xbox Demo today. Pretty damn sweet...and it is not a game I would usually like.
8/28/12 4:49 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This might have already been asked but is there a way to resist arrest from the cops with assault rifles and body armour? They only show up at like level 5 heat and they look a bit like SWAT.

Whenever one of those guys grabs me it's just game over, "You have been arrested". Phone Post
8/28/12 7:12 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never had to deal with Swat before...
8/28/12 7:41 PM
Anishnabe
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When u call the car valet for a vehicle, is there a way to change which one he brings? The only one he brings me is the very first bike you start with. Phone Post
8/28/12 9:37 PM
RML
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never been above heat level 4.. and that was during a mission that went there automatically.
8/28/12 11:27 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

trying purchasing a new car, see if that helps Anishnabe 
8/29/12 12:13 AM
T Sauce
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anishnabe - When u call the car valet for a vehicle, is there a way to change which one he brings? The only one he brings me is the very first bike you start with. Phone Post
Go to a parking lot and it will show which button it is. Look for it at the bottom. Phone Post
8/29/12 12:27 AM
Anishnabe
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Sauce -
Anishnabe - When u call the car valet for a vehicle, is there a way to change which one he brings? The only one he brings me is the very first bike you start with. Phone Post
Go to a parking lot and it will show which button it is. Look for it at the bottom. Phone Post
Yah i saw that right after my post lol Phone Post
8/29/12 2:22 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -  never had to deal with Swat before...
So your telling me you have never once went on a rampage, killing everyone in sight; then bunker down in a secure location (hospitals are good) and kill waves and waves of cops?

It's so much fun! Phone Post
8/29/12 2:33 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 
So your telling me you have never once went on a rampage, killing everyone in sight; then bunker down in a secure location (hospitals are good) and kill waves and waves of cops?

hahaha no I haven't, was so caught up with the storyline and side missions...never went on a rampage.
8/29/12 2:44 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

Barry_BondsMVP -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

hahaha no I haven't, was so caught up with the storyline and side missions...never went on a rampage.
I have to admit I've went on one or two... Or twenty...

I only do it when I know I will not have time to get into the storyline because I have to stop playing soon lol. Phone Post
8/29/12 2:47 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, I'm going to try it out, since I'm pretty much done with the game...
8/29/12 4:45 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like driving around and getting into rolling shootouts with the popo.  That slow motion gunfire shit makes them fish in a barrell.  Steal one of the SWAT Vehicles and you can drive around Hong Kong all day lighting them up.
8/29/12 6:36 AM
The Blizz
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like a solid rental. I'll be gameflying this after max payne. Phone Post
8/29/12 12:32 PM
PJ Benn Fan
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I know is that a man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man!
8/29/12 5:04 PM
dogfb
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still working my way through it. It is excellent. 

I love driving around. Fast bike or fast car. Both are fun!
8/29/12 5:25 PM
cmons

How's the replay value? Phone Post
8/29/12 5:37 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

PJ Benn Fan -  All I know is that a man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man!

the Pork Buns are solid lol
8/30/12 10:18 AM
PJ Benn Fan
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like when you have to take a picture for the girl's tshirts near the begining.

Then the drunk gets in the pic and says hes just attracted to the camera and you get to beat his ass.

Fun shit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.