UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> How old were you when you lost your cherry?

7/31/12 12:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flip_guard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ladies? Phone Post
7/31/12 3:25 PM
female_perv
665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not lost, I don't think so. Phone Post
8/4/12 8:59 AM
partycatstevens
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what she said^^^i know right where i left it ;-)
9/1/12 10:55 PM
flip_guard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there's an honest answer!!! Phone Post
9/1/12 11:21 PM
gangsterkathryn
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got fucked for the first time when I was 15.

My hymen must have broken long before that because it never hurt or bled, like I've read. Phone Post
9/3/12 3:39 AM
flip_guard

gangsterkathryn - I got fucked for the first time when I was 15.

My hymen must have broken long before that because it never hurt or bled, like I've read. Phone Post
you must have been finger bagging yourself for awhile before getting fucked. How old were you when you first inserted a finger or anything in your pussy? Phone Post
9/3/12 3:40 AM
flip_guard

Reven - 16 Phone Post
did it hurt at first or did it just feel right? Phone Post
9/5/12 1:03 AM
NorthernHospitality
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/6/12 12:20 AM
flip_guard

16 must be the magic number for most. We're you girls waiting to turn 16 before you give it up or it just happened that way? Phone Post
9/6/12 12:22 AM
flip_guard

Reven - Well the guy I lost it to is quite big so it hurt lol I don't think I bled either and I had never used tampons either. Also some people if the guys dick isn't big enough they will get it popped later on. Phone Post
Cool insight!!! So that is why some girls say they are still virgin because so and so did not count. Phone Post
10/22/12 11:17 PM
Breezah
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never liked cherries, so I've never run the risk of losing one.

10/24/12 4:57 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah -

I've never liked cherries, so I've never run the risk of losing one.

Maybe I can help you out ;-) lol Phone Post
1/14/13 5:21 PM
Intrigue
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/13 11:32 PM
garythekid
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flip_guard -
gangsterkathryn - I got fucked for the first time when I was 15.

you must have been finger bagging yourself for awhile before getting fucked. How old were you when you first inserted a finger or anything in your pussy? Phone Post
TTT!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:42 AM
flip_guard

We need more answers from the ladies!!! Phone Post
2/8/13 3:53 PM
GothicRose
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was 16. Didn't hurt either.
2/12/13 5:52 PM
flip_guard

GothicRose - I was 16. Didn't hurt either.
Was he going slow or did you have a lot of practice with fingers or other things before you did the deed? Phone Post
2/15/13 2:13 AM
GothicRose
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flip_guard - 
Was he going slow or did you have a lot of practice with fingers or other things before you did the deed? Phone Post

Both. I made sure that it wouldn't hurt the first time, it's dramatic enough without the pain. He went slow at first for reasons I don't think I should mention on here.
2/20/13 6:13 PM
flip_guard

GothicRose -
flip_guard - 

Both. I made sure that it wouldn't hurt the first time, it's dramatic enough without the pain. He went slow at first for reasons I don't think I should mention on here.
Go ahead and mention it. Nobody here knows you in real life, so it is basically anonymous. Phone Post
2/21/13 3:44 AM
GothicRose

flip_guard - 
GothicRose -
flip_guard - 

Go ahead and mention it. Nobody here knows you in real life, so it is basically anonymous. Phone Post

I was tight. Very tight. 

2/22/13 12:14 AM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES! Phone Post
2/22/13 12:14 AM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oops. Wrong thread. Phone Post
4/25/13 12:25 PM
Smallhopes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13 and no I am not a slut but curiosity got a hold of me and I had a mad crush on an older guy.
10 years later and only 4 sexual partners I think i've turned out okay. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 4:17 PM
flip_guard

Smallhopes - 13 and no I am not a slut but curiosity got a hold of me and I had a mad crush on an older guy.
10 years later and only 4 sexual partners I think i've turned out okay. Phone Post 3.0
Good for you girl. Nobody is judging here. Sex is a beautiful thing as long as no one is being forced. Phone Post
5/4/13 2:42 AM
flip_guard

IsisEvil -

I was 17, about a week out from turning 18 and it was awful.

What's so awful about it? The dude or the pain? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.