UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> What happens ladies if crush on bangs someone else

8/1/12 1:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Danawhiteshair
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does that ruin it? Maybe make it more exciting?

Say you have a crush at work and you hear the guy you have a crush on banged a fellow co worker what then? Phone Post
8/3/12 9:32 AM
cthlcschlgrl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lose crush.
8/3/12 10:31 AM
Danawhiteshair
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why Phone Post
8/3/12 11:01 AM
cthlcschlgrl

Why not?
8/3/12 11:45 AM
Danawhiteshair

I'm trying to understand is all. Phone Post
8/3/12 11:50 AM
Danawhiteshair

Reason being there's a girl at my job who has a crush on me. I know because she pretty much told me but she has a boyfriend. Mind you I really like this girl as well but figured she's off the market anyway an I slept with some dumb slut ( no offense to females she was just a slut) that works there she told everyone. An since then Ive been confused about the girl I like. It's been hot an cold but hotter than before and colder than before. Phone Post
8/3/12 11:53 AM
Danawhiteshair

I know she has a guy but she is unhappy. I can tell. Also do girls ask about sex with other guys I mean I'm not naive I'm sure they do but could this apply here?

I'm sure she would have told her good things. Phone Post
8/6/12 8:58 PM
DeathByTriangle

i know personally... i lose interest in a guy that someone i know previously banged OR was with some sketchy people prior to that i dont approve of
8/7/12 4:30 PM
Leigh
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They lose attraction for guys who worry about such trivial bollocks Phone Post
9/12/12 9:55 PM
TheTFC
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the chick is of a lower attractiveness than the chick who is crushing on you, it will turn her off. If the chick is hotter, then it will turn her on. Preselection. Evolution. Science. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.