UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: B*tch **s Anthony Pettis, stop hiding

8/2/12 8:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anton_Gurevich
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have interviewed Donald Cerrone, who in addition to talking about his upcoming fight with Melvin Guillard, called out Anthony Pettis:

"Anthony Pettis' bitch ass! Anthony, quit hiding behind your sore shoulder and come to the dance."

http://lowkick.blitzcorner.com/UFC/cowboy-up-donald-cerrone-talks-ufc-150-training-and-bull-riding-16695

It's not the first time Cerrone calls out Pettis. I remember some trash-talk after the Jeremy Stephens fight, and also after Pettis KO'd Lauzon in Japan. Showtime is expected to stop hiding behind his sore shoulder this October :)
8/2/12 8:22 AM
Anton_Gurevich
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Cerrone beats Guillard, I would love to see the Diaz match-up. Pettis bout would be a blast, tho...
8/2/12 8:39 AM
wrestlerguy04
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That a match I'd like to see.
8/2/12 8:40 AM
UGCTT_Romophobia
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will never miss a cowboy fight. Phone Post
8/2/12 9:12 AM
Chimp Strength
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Romophobia - Will never miss a cowboy fight. Phone Post
This, the guy put on fights! Phone Post
8/2/12 9:20 AM
jragg32
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda surprised they never got matched up before Phone Post
8/2/12 9:26 AM
daba
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Pettis has the best standup at 155 followed by Nate Diaz.
Cerrone is one of the best but I see him losing.
8/2/12 9:27 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerrone will destory Guillard, it will not be close.

Once Cerrone is done beating the shit out of Melvin he should get matched up with Pettis because that would be a great fight. Phone Post
8/2/12 9:28 AM
Kirik
1364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter
 ttt
8/2/12 9:43 AM
NHBDaddy
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerrone vs Diaz rematch could be interesting, I think Cowboy is much better than he showed that night
8/2/12 9:58 AM
Fabes
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
lol @ Pettis ducking anyone, Kid is a monster.
8/2/12 10:00 AM
Stu Cazzo

Pettis would take out Cerrone just like Nate did....
8/2/12 10:04 AM
MMALOGIC

how come nobody is calling out gray maynard?
8/2/12 10:10 AM
GriffinQ
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been waiting for this match-up for years...Can't believe the two most entertaining LW strikers in the WEC were never matched up Phone Post
8/2/12 10:13 AM
caposa
1415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerrone vs Pettis is the one LW fight from WEC that we never got to see. I hope it happens one day. Phone Post
8/2/12 11:18 AM
Fabes
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
MMALOGIC -  how come nobody is calling out gray maynard?
Agreed Phone Post
8/2/12 11:20 AM
jragg32
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't see why Nate vs Pettis hasn't already been booked Phone Post
8/2/12 11:27 AM
TheEssence
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jragg32 - I still don't see why Nate vs Pettis hasn't already been booked Phone Post
Homie is waitin on his title shot Phone Post
8/2/12 11:28 AM
FixedPartialArts

Cerrone is being an idiot like usual. Pettis was lobbying to be a coach against Cerrone at the next TUF before that idea went by the wayside. So he's obviously not ducking him. He's got a timetable w/ an injury like everybody else and he's not going to alter it to be someone like Cerrone's bitch.

I'm sure Pettis will be watching keenly next week to see how the events of 150 play out. Depending upon what happens, he could have better options than Cerrone, and shouldn't get trolled into a worse match-up. If another Edgar fight ends in controversy, then Pettis will have a number one contender fight against Diaz for the title. Obviously he wouldn't be ducking Cerrone by taking on the guy who recently kicked his ass.
8/2/12 11:56 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -  how come nobody is calling out gray maynard?
Tough fight and not tons of reward after the way the last fight went for Maynard. Phone Post
8/2/12 12:04 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be nice once Pettis gets beaten and Rousey gets beaten.

Of course all that means is an extreme amount of hype would then simply be placed upon another in their place.

Pettis is good.

The more everyone in the bubble tells each other he is so good it has cultivated this legend where he is a mini-Fedor who fights like a Mortal Kombat game.

He is really good.

Benson Henderson is GREAT and has gotten better.

Were it not for the cage kick, I believe most Pettis hype would be behind Bendo.

Just Pettis is the cool thing to like right now like The Black Keys 2 years ago.

A guy like Edgar is like Nickelback.

No one admits they like him but he is a champion (former). Phone Post
8/2/12 12:05 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes I know Pettis has lost.

I am stating once he gets BEATEN as most fans act like Guida didn't happen. Phone Post
8/2/12 12:06 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes - lol @ Pettis ducking anyone, Kid is a monster.

This.  I love Cerrrone, but he needs to be a little more respectful of a guy who could potentially knock his head off.
8/2/12 12:07 PM
jragg32

TheEssence -
jragg32 - I still don't see why Nate vs Pettis hasn't already been booked Phone Post
Homie is waitin on his title shot Phone Post
I know Pettis lost but he was waiting on one when he came over from the WEC, but he kinda got screwed. Phone Post
8/2/12 12:14 PM
NiteProwleR
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you can't outbox Nate Diaz...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.