UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cung Le bleeds his broken foot

8/2/12 10:01 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The practice of bloodletting was well-known by the time of Hippocrates, in the fifth century B.C.

It was a central part of the medical canon by the Middle Ages, where it was practiced by both surgeons, and barbers. The tradition can be seen today in the red (blood) and white (cloth tourniquet) striped pole in front of barber shops.

George Washington died after a threat infection was treated by draining nine pints of his blood.

About 150 years ago, bloodletting was declared quakery, and died out.

Or did it?

Chris Shelton, a Medical Qigong Therapist (MQT) from the Morning Crane Healing Arts Center in California does blood letting on Cung Le's foot, which is so damaged a quick survey of the Triginometric literature not even find a word to describe it.

8/2/12 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fuck is wrong with his big toe?
8/2/12 10:10 AM
SonofJockstrap
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem -  The fuck is wrong with his big toe?

His foot is broken, so that could be part of it. Or maybe he has fucked up feet.
8/2/12 10:11 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap - 

His foot is broken, so that could be part of it. Or maybe he has fucked up feet.

Hammertime. 
8/2/12 10:11 AM
TKOhYeah
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah... that shit is nasty!!!
8/2/12 10:17 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TKOhYeah -

Yeah... that shit is nasty!!!
Sick as fuck! Might be a bunion :x Phone Post
8/2/12 10:22 AM
MMALOGIC

that's not the best way to do it...  youtube wet cupping or hijama.  if fighters did this, optimized their diets (improve gut flora, eat whol organic with different vinegars, etc...) and went on a no eat and no drink fast from dawn til dusk 3 days a month (13th, 14th and 15th of every lunar month) they would suffer from alot less injuries and heal alot quicker.  They'd also eliminate nearly any sickness, allergy or illness they have..... inclduing post traumattic concussion.
8/2/12 10:25 AM
jtown2
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's some wackado shit right there. Phone Post
8/2/12 10:28 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I was having breakfast right now.  I don't know what's worse, the needle/bleeding or that crazy toe.  I love ya Cung!
8/2/12 10:52 AM
Chris_G

I can't get past his fucken boomerang toe! I know it's not cuz his broken foot both his big toes make that crazy u turn. Go back and watch his fight and see for yourself. Poor dude! Must be a hell of a time finding a pair of sandals or dress shoes. Phone Post
8/2/12 11:22 AM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -  that's not the best way to do it...  youtube wet cupping or hijama.  if fighters did this, optimized their diets (improve gut flora, eat whol organic with different vinegars, etc...) and went on a no eat and no drink fast from dawn til dusk 3 days a month (13th, 14th and 15th of every lunar month) they would suffer from alot less injuries and heal alot quicker.  They'd also eliminate nearly any sickness, allergy or illness they have..... inclduing post traumattic concussion.
You're not known for trolling but I sincerely hope you are here. If not then your username and post above are at odds with each other. Quakery!

8/2/12 11:29 AM
SRTGEO

Hes needs to pop that toe back in place. Phone Post
8/2/12 11:31 AM
sadisticsoldier
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/02/12 11:33 AM
In regards to the fucked up looking toe.

http://on.aol.com/video/cung-le-ufc-139-pre-fight-interview-517206604

He says he that over the years he noticed it bending in and that it still works and he can use it to his advantage in something he called the ninja toe kick.

It's right at the beginning of the video btw, and they show both feet. The left looks similar, but not as bad.
8/2/12 11:36 AM
Hikikomori
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

George Tekie feet. Google it. Phone Post
8/2/12 11:39 AM
SRTGEO

Hikikomori - George Tekie feet. Google it. Phone Post
Fuck that lol Phone Post
8/2/12 12:17 PM
FUTA WON (c)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble -
MMALOGIC -  that's not the best way to do it...  youtube wet cupping or hijama.  if fighters did this, optimized their diets (improve gut flora, eat whol organic with different vinegars, etc...) and went on a no eat and no drink fast from dawn til dusk 3 days a month (13th, 14th and 15th of every lunar month) they would suffer from alot less injuries and heal alot quicker.  They'd also eliminate nearly any sickness, allergy or illness they have..... inclduing post traumattic concussion.
You're not known for trolling but I sincerely hope you are here. If not then your username and post above are at odds with each other. Quakery!

Lol at not know for trolling....

He is a master troll. Phone Post
8/2/12 12:52 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you've been watching to many diaz bros videos
8/2/12 1:44 PM
owlfeeder
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my doctor did some "bloodletting" on my ankle, i didnt have the balls to watch him do it though
8/2/12 2:27 PM
Eggbert
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His toe is either from a previous break but looks more like a bad bunion Phone Post
8/2/12 2:28 PM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it looks like if someone got him in a toe hold, we might see one of these again

Phone Post
8/2/12 2:40 PM
Andyj45

i started bjj 2 months ago and after my first class my big toe did the same thing(about half as bad as cung)
It sucks
8/2/12 3:34 PM
Tubarao

eew
8/2/12 4:28 PM
ShadoKhan
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toomany kicks, all that pivoting bent up his toe!!

;)

i especially hate it when i see broads with bent toes.... frig...

8/2/12 8:12 PM
CindyO

I love Cung but seeing that jacked up foot cost him 2 hot-guy points!

Cindy
8/2/12 8:26 PM
Radio Raheem

It's obvious what's going on here. Cung has obviously been rolling with Tommy Toe Hold. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.