UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> HELP: Diet Routine

8/2/12 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ximboredofyoux
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay a little background first...im 24, 5"10 and approx 160 lbs. I wouldnt say Im fat but Im definitely developing some chub around the mid section. Having been active my whole life playing soccer, this is starting to depress me as Ive never had to worry about what I eat since I had practice/games almost every day of my life from the age of 5-18. I know I know, poor me right? Well, the adult life is settling in and I work at a desk with ALOT of downtime, which isnt helping my situation at all. I have an incredibly hard time thinking for myself when it comes to meals and eating healthy so I figured Id come here and ask what are the best ideas for healthy meals. Im talking breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. I need as many ideas as possible as Im about to go food shopping and dont want egg whites every goddamn day. Im not a very picky eater, so let me know what you health freaks are eating, and ill give it a try.
8/15/12 11:29 AM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stop eating so much. the best way to lose weight is to cut an apple into 3 pieces and eat one slice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. once a week as a cheat meal, you may also eat 1 plain rice cake per day in addition to the apple. you will be ripped in no time bro
9/9/12 10:28 PM
LowerYourExpectations
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm older than you so I've been really focusing on my diet lately. I love fried food and fast food is so easy to get so it's been a hard adjustment eating healthy. The easy way is just to get one of two books that are popular now, The Dolce Diet (Mike Dolce helped Vitor and Chael make weight) and The Paleo Solution. I like both but go to Amazon and do the "look inside" thing to browse a chapter and see if it looks good to you.
If you want to hear the authors, listen to Joe Rogan's podcast where both Mike Dolce and Robb Wolf have been guests. While I don't agree 100% with either book, I've learned a lot from both and use many of their recipes. Good luck!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.