UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DW Says TRT Is 'Great'

8/6/12 9:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanChow
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC President Dana White Says TRT Is 'Great' One Month After Calling It 'Junk' Needed Due To Prior Abuse

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/6/3222900/ufc-dana-white-trt-testosterone-replacement-legality
8/6/12 9:09 AM
DanChow
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, which is it? Is it "great" or is it "junk" that would be illegal in a perfect world?
8/6/12 9:12 AM
Maverick3744
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its great there is nothing wrong with it.  Yes some people need it because of prior use but hey it is what it is people need to get over this shit already. 
8/6/12 9:17 AM
DanChow

TRT I have no problem with it..but DW can't make up his own mind about it.
8/6/12 9:26 AM
slamming

Way to take his words out of context. He said nothing different there as he has in the past. Phone Post
8/6/12 9:33 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

T Phone Post
8/6/12 9:33 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

Great for normal aging men.

Junk needed to help the effects of prior abuse for Professional Athletes. 

Not too hard to understand OP.
8/6/12 9:54 AM
jasonhightower
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/6/12 9:59 AM
DanChow

slamming = works for Zuffa
8/6/12 10:06 AM
orcus

Anything that makes athletes able to train harder and recover faster, and perform better when it counts is "great" as far as I'm concerned.
8/6/12 10:10 AM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - Anything that makes athletes able to train harder and recover faster, and perform better when it counts is "great" as far as I'm concerned.  

Meth ?
8/6/12 10:14 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja

MMAfanWA - 
orcus -  Anything that makes athletes able to train harder and recover faster, and perform better when it counts is "great" as far as I'm concerned.
Roids? Phone Post

Yes, that is what he is talking about....TRT is steroids....
8/6/12 10:16 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanChow - slamming = works for Zuffa
Does she or you just making that up?
8/6/12 10:22 AM
DanChow

zedlepln - 
DanChow - slamming = works for Zuffa
Does she or you just making that up?

SHE DOES IIRC
8/6/12 11:01 AM
ortman166

Dana don't care about cleaning up the sport. I've been saying it for a long time. He just wants the money. Trt should be banned I know he knows it and you all know it. Sorry some of your favorite fighters are users, doesn't change what's it is. Phone Post
8/6/12 11:01 AM
ortman166

UGCTT_LnPninja -
MMAfanWA - 
orcus -  Anything that makes athletes able to train harder and recover faster, and perform better when it counts is "great" as far as I'm concerned.
Roids? Phone Post

Yes, that is what he is talking about....TRT is steroids....
Yup Phone Post
8/6/12 11:25 AM
MachidasBrew 209TT

SavageNationFan - TRT is great. There's just a shit load of pissed of pot heads here. They're pissed because marijuana is illegal and their favorite fighter is a stoner.

TRT- Stronger,increased energy, faster recovery, increase sex drive, sharper thinking etc;

Marijuana- makes you slow, lazy, eat junk food, forgetful.

TRT is for winners

Marijauna is for losers. They need a mental crutch. Their weakness sickitates me.
Tell ya what do all the trt you want, i'll smoke a dub. You choose the sport, we'll see who wins. Buddy, i can ride faster, longer, better while baked than when i do amphetamines and it's a fact. Phone Post
8/6/12 11:28 AM
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
8/6/12 11:31 AM
On the Mat
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe its "Great Junk"?
8/6/12 12:37 PM
yomamafool

so whats the difference between TRT and if steroids were legalised?
8/6/12 12:40 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 -  Dana don't care about cleaning up the sport. I've been saying it for a long time. He just wants the money. Trt should be banned I know he knows it and you all know it. Sorry some of your favorite fighters are users, doesn't change what's it is. Phone Post
Actually, I don't know that TRT should be banned. In fact, I can't think of a good reason why it should be banned. I can think of reasons why synthetic test should be banned, but I can't think of a single reason why approved theraputic use of synthetic test should be banned when it really is medically necessary.
8/6/12 12:52 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course promoters will love a legal way for athletes to inject testosterone. It leads to better fights and keeps aging but popular fighters in the game longer which means more money for all. And when the criticism comes, just like with judging, referee issues and rules, the finger can be pointed at the athletic commissions for allowing it.
8/6/12 12:56 PM
yomamafool

if i have naturally lower test because of my age, and not because of using/abusing roids, can i get an exemption to use other roids?
8/6/12 1:03 PM
G-Hands
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the Mat - Maybe its "Great Junk"?

Haha... Winner winner.
8/6/12 1:03 PM
zedlepln

yomamafool - if i have naturally lower test because of my age, and not because of using/abusing roids, can i get an exemption to use other roids?
I doubt it, but why would you want to take something other than test?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.