UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Anybody play Max Payne 3?

9/23/12 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftlegtrumpcard
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am playin right now... Phone Post
9/25/12 1:21 AM
MrFluffyHippo
985 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the online? I thought the campaign was good but a little hard to follow since I didn't play first 2. Phone Post
9/27/12 11:53 AM
leftlegtrumpcard
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrFluffyHippo - How is the online? I thought the campaign was good but a little hard to follow since I didn't play first 2. Phone Post
The online is awesome. They keep it fresh with plenty of upgrades. It's addictive as cocaine my man. Phone Post
9/27/12 8:50 PM
Forever12er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Online was easy when I played. Dual uzis or that m30 I think it was called. It's cake when you use the noob tubes Phone Post
9/27/12 10:13 PM
leftlegtrumpcard

Forever12er - Online was easy when I played. Dual uzis or that m30 I think it was called. It's cake when you use the noob tubes Phone Post
Are u playing multiplayer? That's the way to go man. Team deathmatch, gang wars, max vs the world are cool. Deathmatch is ruff tho. Phone Post
9/29/12 5:01 PM
Forever12er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard -
Forever12er - Online was easy when I played. Dual uzis or that m30 I think it was called. It's cake when you use the noob tubes Phone Post
Are u playing multiplayer? That's the way to go man. Team deathmatch, gang wars, max vs the world are cool. Deathmatch is ruff tho. Phone Post
Ya I used to play online a majority of the time. I got about an hour onto disc two campaign, it was fun enough to go back and finish one day. Right now I'm playing borderlands Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.