UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> How many more 50 win seasons for the Spurs?

8/6/12 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that Duncan is back for 3 more seasons how many more 50+ seasons do the Spurs have? I say 3, but their post season play might end up being the same, fuck it, go Spurs!
8/26/12 8:46 PM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Built for the regular season? They just made it to the conference finals.
8/27/12 12:09 PM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you a tard? They won the first two games.
8/28/12 12:43 AM
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmmmm
8/28/12 2:07 PM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sort of agree.

The playoffs have become all about the FT game. SA is not as good at the FT game as they need to be. I actually think they are below the league average in free throws made and attempted.
8/28/12 2:37 PM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering their age and the outright cheating the other teams do year after year to assemble All Star teams I think the Spurs are doing great. I dont think you will see a better small market team in the NBA for a very long time. Phone Post
8/28/12 3:50 PM
quick

Adreneline Dump - the top seed losing 4 straight games = embarrassing. The top seed losing in the 1st rd = embarrassing. They were embarrassed the last 2 years.

The top seed 2 years in a row failing to make it to the finals and being eliminated in an embarrassing fashion both times = built for the regular season.

How the Thunder played in the Finals was embarrassing.

The only thing embarrassing about the Western Conference Finals was some of the calls. But good or bad that is just part of the game.

As far as the first round loss goes Manu got hurt. It is as simple as that. The Spurs didn't have the type of depth to make up for his injury at that time. Going by where they finished this season I would say that has been somewhat remedied.

Oh and so the Bulls are built for the regular season?
8/28/12 6:53 PM
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nicely put.
9/17/12 11:55 PM
quick

Yawn
9/21/12 2:47 PM
HenryO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this thread I learned that every team except for the Miami Heat should be embarrassed.

9/22/12 1:22 AM
quick

lol
9/23/12 1:18 AM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - In this thread I learned that every team except for the Miami Heat should be embarrassed.

lol great post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.